ToF League Chat

FinderKeeper

5 hours ago, Gotaku said:

Dont expect things to get easier in the lower brackets; its just as bad, getting harder every week even.

That's the reason why I always go up in leagues, better losing in the premier leagues than in the lower ones ;)

• Like 1

This week was better than initially expected, and I finally reached position 48 with 5411 points and 18,40 average.

I have now some girls at level 600 and the bracket this week was definitely easier than the past week. I could have placed in the 31-44 tier but RL constraints made me lose a full regeneration.

imagen.png.24ce07b5a0e8f388c983e6a6c1700006.png

Sorry, my screenshot was from some hours before reset, I forgot to take one in the last minutes where I was 31st.

D1 is slowly getting a bit easier every week, so perhaps next week I could break top 30 without boosters.

imagen.png.06779cae1f863f7bb2e8b5f283971b9c.png

8 hours ago, jelom said:

A comfortable 22th place. Getting some girls to level 650 and slowly recruting a few 5* girls should make things easier from now on.

imagen.png.cbd9eab8edbc15442e62a1fb6a3577dc.png

Last time I saw @Gotaku he was around the 45th position. I am sure he will improve.

Yeah competition was just too much and Im not into wasting resources. Its only Dictator 1, yet people are going waaay to hard on CmH for my taste. At the same time on HH, I accidentally promoted into Dictator 3 with only half the points compared to CmH, that's how big the competitive difference is between the two. Would be best if Dictator 3 openened up on CmH, just let all the big spenders float up so the rest can relax a bit more.

Got 2 more 5 stars in the bag and the resources ready to upgrade them during this weeks event, bringing me to a total of 6 5s. Im expecting to add another 2 soon, plus I can start upgrading everything to 600, so things should be a lot smoother in a few weeks.

• Like 1

@jelom Your achievements, week after week, are impressive. My most sincere congratulations.

I honestly have no time to play the leagues in CH like I do in HH. And my latest obsession, playing test and PH as well does not help 😅.

Anyway, again, very well done Sir!

• Thanks 1

With my current no booster policy, I would suffer in D2, so I purposedly missed some challenges to stay in 16-30.

I will wait a few weeks until more brackets are formed in D2 and the stronger players are distributed in them.

imagen.png.588b5527691b6e574f809d6c437c8868.png

• Like 1

On 7/21/2022 at 5:52 PM, jelom said:

With my current no booster policy, I would suffer in D2, so I purposedly missed some challenges to stay in 16-30.

I will wait a few weeks until more brackets are formed in D2 and the stronger players are distributed in them.

imagen.png.588b5527691b6e574f809d6c437c8868.png

But... you ARE in D2 this week. I can see you in my league :/ .

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

But... you ARE in D2 this week. I can see you in my league :/ .

Yes, PoA tasks lured me into doing more battles and so ending in 4th place in D1 this week. Well, now I will have to struggle to make a good place ... perhaps the time has come for using a few boosters to take down the stronger players

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Yes, PoA tasks lured me into doing more battles and so ending in 4th place in D1 this week. Well, now I will have to struggle to make a good place ... perhaps the time has come for using a few boosters to take down the stronger players

I've been using boosters lately. We get them from mythic orbs after all.

• Like 1