**Regarding the Big Update currently going on **

holymolly

Since a lot of y´all are probably wondering what excatly is going on I decided to post a short thing on the forum so that there´s at least some form of info out there:

Thers´s currently a major bug that needed to be resolved  immediate  thus the "update".

If you want to now more you can visit the offical discord/ hh bug report:

https://discord.com/channels/235394770116018177/235394770116018177

https://discord.gg/w622aZKf (since the first link seem to be expired for some try this instead)

EDIT:

A lot of y´all already mentioned it in different sections of the forum/ discord still I´d like to mention it over here once again so that everybody wondering about the current state of the game can get some info about it:

There was a bug that was brought to notice by some of the players over on the discord server at about 12:48pm CEST that resulted in an (pretty much) infinite koban/fights/energy "glitch" thus KK decided to immediately take action and took down all games (CxH, GH and HH) on all platforms (as far as I can tell). The games are currently still down and the teams working on it (that´s what I know so far ^^)

2021-11-08 Big Bug Unplanned Update A.png(little update: look at that they can actually change the messaged displayed to something useful :P )

I´ll try to keep you posted, maybe some of the KK´s could give us more info once they have it check in place. As for the rewards/xp lost (there are probably a lot of players that couldn´t finish their dailys (like myself :P ) no idea what´s going to happen, we´ll just have to wait and see what the "officals" like @Noacc can tell us about it.

Also please don´t start several new topics about it, let´s keep this organized.. I´m going to hide all new topics that are created about this from know on, if you feel to share something feel free to do so but please stick to the proper places :), thanks guys!

(I´ll edit the post with more info later.. I just wanted to make a quick announcement so that y´all know whats happening)
#communicationisKEY:)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 18

Just now, sigma29 said:

I think they need to give 450 Kobans compensation to all players,150 for missions 300 for the daily competition as those are the rewards people were potentially screwed out of. 

i would be happy with the 150 for the missions.
i had only "donate" contests today so i can use these few billion Ymen next time.
Of course the more the better :) but as a professional, this kind of stuff can happen, i feel some sympathy for such a kind of bug

4 minutes ago, sigma29 said:

I think they need to give 450 Kobans compensation to all players,150 for missions 300 for the daily competition as those are the rewards people were potentially screwed out of. 

it´s the lost xp(from daily missions) that´ll be the biggest problem to compensate imo .. kobans are not a problem, they can simply give all players 150 and that´s solved

• Like 2

I was lined up for 300 gold in CxH daily mission, went back to finish spending my combativity 5 mins before rollover to lock that in and now I have no idea if I was still top of table or not when the update came. Also, pretty much every other meter is probably topping out right now, since I usually save Seasons kisses, tower fights and so on to be at or near max for whatever mission comes up the next day. I really hate long drawn out, unannounced maintenance.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jelom said:

If the problem is a corrupted database then we have to wait a bit for a backup to be restored.

It's brave of you to assume that they have database snapshots and transaction logs. I assume they are currently manually fiddling with the database trying to figure out whose resources to reset or not

• Thinking 1

Maybe they changed something in the code for the new feature  PAth of Valor that was supposed to give us a lot of new and nice "rewards" :P

1 minute ago, Gotaku said:

I wonder if it was a specific server that got messed up, because both my games were perfectly fine.

• DvDivXXX unpinned and locked this topic