**Regarding the Big Update currently going on **

holymolly

4 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

A bunch of opponents vanished from the league...can see only 94 in mine now. Hopefully they come back. Haven't fought one of the missing ones yet and more than likely there are people missing more than just one to fight. Will likely mess up the placements

--- By the way...anyone knows how long the redeem code is gonna stay valid? ---

yeah, in my league 5 peopls are missing; i didnt fight at least 3 of them yet - also: i already asked on discord about how long the code will stay valid, no answer yet

• Surprised :O 1

How shall we name this Big Event when whispering about it in the history of HH?

The Crashening of '21?
The Big November Blackout?
The Lost Twelve Hours?
The Mystery of the Cursed Billion Kobans?
(legend says that if you touch it, you will be drained for -1,000,000 energy!!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

At least they posted the code in the news this time instead of only sharing it with people that send a in game ticket during the league reward problem.
lucky that code was shared on the forum 

11 minutes ago, HentaiJesusHero said:

Hey Friends,

I lost dmg from my Team from 35k to 32k does someone has the same Problem or is their a reason for that?

The Blessings changed so different girls are better now and the old ones had their bonus stats removed
you need to change your team the new girls with the higher stats will be at the top of the team select screen there.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, blaa said:

yeah, in my league 5 peopls are missing; i didnt fight at least 3 of them yet - also: i already asked on discord about how long the code will stay valid, no answer yet

Did you get an answer per chance?

To those struggling with the redeem code, please see below. Don't post there, please! Just READ the info. If you still have an error message, then do send a support ticket with screenshots and the usual details. The code does work. Thanks.

1 hour ago, HentaiJesusHero said:

Hey Friends,

I lost dmg from my Team from 35k to 32k does someone has the same Problem or is their a reason for that?

Reminder it's also Monday so the girls bonus rotated.  Not sure if that's your cause but I nearly forgot with all the drama so maybe :)

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 1

Yeah. This is probably the most frustrating thing.

Real money purchases can be tracked down and redestributed. Various small resource losses - compensated through gift codes. Lost Pachinko rewards... sigh.

They might have saved pre-rollback game state, of course. We really don't know, as we don't know if they'd consider any other compensation even if they did.

Personally I wouldn't count on it, but we'll see.

• Like 1

I'll grant this wasn't an intentional nerf, but intentional or not the effect is the same. Players bust a nut planning and playing the game and KK keeps changing the rules of the game to make the players efforts almost worthless. This time I at least have the satisfaction of knowing KK's game is also rebelling against constant change without having a real testing cycle. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I just want to say thank you to the moderators. They are players like us and they too were affected by this pandemonium like everyone. And yet they kept us informed throughout this mess while handling an emotional (understandable) player base. Once again they had to clean up a mess left by Kinkoid. Thanks again. 👏👏

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

8 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

I just want to say thank you to the moderators. They are players like us and they too were affected by this pandemonium like everyone. And yet they kept us informed throughout this mess while handling an emotional (understandable) player base. Once again they had to clean up a mess left by Kinkoid. Thanks again. 👏👏

Well said & thank you, Mods- you caught it with both barrels today, AS players & FROM players.  You deserve more than just our appreciation.

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

I'll grant this wasn't an intentional nerf, but intentional or not the effect is the same. Players bust a nut planning and playing the game and KK keeps changing the rules of the game to make the players efforts almost worthless. This time I at least have the satisfaction of knowing KK's game is also rebelling against constant change without having a real testing cycle. 🤣

And that's the part that hurts- a lot of wasted time & effort (for players & developers alike), all for naught.  Too many major changes too quickly.  Not only are the proverbial goalposts 🥅 moving during play, but there's different balls 🏉🎳 on the field at the same time, some players have sticks 🏒, others lost their skis & boots 🎿 and the rules are being written on-the-fly while the clock ⏲️ ticks ever on.

Bugs can happen anytime.  This one could've been lurking for awhile (who knows?), was game-breaking & obviously demanded immediate intervention.  I'm honestly glad it was resolved (or at least negated via rollback, with some compensation & apology), across multiple platforms, as quickly as it was.  No matter how bad, it could always be worse.

Having a few days in-between events would give some time for new "features" to be incorporated with less chance for severe negative impacts on players, even in the current "live-testing" environment.

So now that I've had ~17 hours to (somewhat) calm down & ATTEMPT to salvage what I can for this League, this Event & so far this whole month, I'm trying to find a silver lining... and laugh so I don't cry.

"RPG-style immersion?  Heck, we can top that!"  Yes!  I truly feel like "Hastur in Fuckland!"  Now where's my hookah?!? 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

Thanks for the appreciation, folks.

PS: Please keep in mind no one planned yesterday's crisis. And also, please keep refraining from posting selfish whines in this thread, or on the forum in general.

By selfish whine, I mean posts like the three I've just removed (without penalties, because I have to go to my actual job now and I don't have time for this, you lucky bastards ^^). Posts that just list a bunch of random specific tiny things they had done during the time that was rolled back, and would have preferred, in an ideal world, not to have rolled back. Guess what? So do all of us, and no one needs to read your individual list. We're all busy enough with our own. Thanks.

This doesn't mean you can't mention things that are relevant to everyone, though. For instance, the guy who mentioned losing a girl due to the rollback, well yeah, that's something that likely happened to a number of players, and it's important enough to mention here (as a general thing, I mean, we don't need everyone who lost a girl to make their own individual rant, though).

Thanks and have a great day, folks. Catch you later.

• Like 4

• Community Manager

Hey, guys!

Yesterday was quite the day. 
In short - due to an big issue we had to close the games.

Not only there was a huge downtime but a 12 hour rollback had to be done. 

Which was a very hard decision to make. 
Player progression was lost, big downtime, tons of tickets...
let's mention how our friends at customer support are dealing atm 😄 

I would like, again, on behalf of the whole Kinkoid team to express our apologies for the caused inconvenience.

Thank you all for being here ❤️

PP: Also, don't forget to use the redeem code: KinkoidIsSorry 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Kacke said:

[Removed message]

First of all, you weren´t banned but "warned" (=that´s the only form of direct message mods can use since there´s no other way to contact players here)  if you got banned you wouldn´t be able to write anything on the forum ever again. Secondly this post is also (per definition) spam since it´s not relevant to the topic that´s being discussed here => the game shut down. :)

I don´t mean to offend you, I´d just like to explain it.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1

Damn is my avatar sexy. ^^

But yeah, even though it is tempting to prove this troll wrong by not removing his grossly off-topic and inappropriate anti-mod rant just because he pulled the classic "I'm sure this will be deleted too" troll move...

Well, it's still the right thing to do. Reasoning with him is a major waste of time and energy. Noble, but unfortunately not useful.

PS: NOW, he's banned (temporarily).

Edited by DvDivXXX
Added information

• DvDivXXX unpinned and locked this topic