Equipment Price Reductions

Benny25

It‘s reduced 90%????

I have kept a lot of equip as well as pachinko balls in my inventory for the next big event. 

I feel cheated!!!

I lost roughly about 100m in Money just like that!!! 

at least give us some notice! This sucks!!!

what did you think when doing so?

i found it actually balanced the way it was before. Maybe I could not buy all the Girl Upgrades, but at least I was getting somewhere.

Without selling equipment, I can not see that happening.

I wanna mention, that I I‘ve spent quite some money on your game as well. 
Now getting this Kick in the balls?

that‘s not a turn on for me.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hearts 1

Give us a filter for sorting threw items at least had to already be careful not to sell the wrong items due to all item rarities mixed together.

To late for the change would have been nice if they made it a long time ago and had mythic books/affection items cost ymen instead of kobans no way that they will do that now and big advantage to us long term players that hoarded lots of ymen.

• Like 1

That change singlehandedly destroyed our way to get anything done for veterans.. or everybody else. I can only talk for myself but my income was from Places of Power and their orbs which you get a lot of in time, after you invest 18000! Kobans to upgrade places of power. These orbs gave you a good amount of money when selling these items back. Im at Level 399 and 1 legendary item gave me around 7 million Ymen, now its 436k.. thats not even 10% of its original value. I dont get nearly enough from doing champions or using my combativity. My Harem "only" generates 4 Million when full (550 girls).

Also everything else where you have to spend money on stayed the same. Books/Gifts and upgrading girls still cost the same, lets take a mystic girl for example:

just upgrading it (without buying gifts/books) costs around 175 Million, thats around 400 legendary items or 400 "Great Pachinko 10 Games" (for simpleness I dont calculate the other items you get from the games as it is quite different every time) instead of just 25 for comparison. And again, thats only the upgrading cost, you still need around what? 250k Affection  (1.5k Affection for 625.5k Ymen= 104 Million Ymen) and around 95k (2.5k Exp for 500k Ymen= 19 Million on Books) for them to reach Level 399? Thats roughly 300 Million for 1 mystic girl.. where do we get the money from to do this now? Even 5* Girls are expensive as fuck now.

As is stands right now its impossible to continue playing this with just a monthly koban card and im NOT willing to pay for stuff we alrady had in the past, I may drop the game for that "patch".

Edited by YoRHa 2B
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

7 minutes ago, YoRHa 2B said:

That change singlehandedly destroyed our way to get anything done for veterans.. or everybody else. I can only talk for myself but my income was from Places of Power and their orbs which you get a lot of in time, after you invest 18000! Kobans to upgrade places of power. These orbs gave you a good amount of money when selling these items back. Im at Level 399 and 1 legendary item gave me around 7 million Ymen, now its 436k.. thats not even 10% of its original value. I dont get nearly enough from doing champions or using my combativity. My Harem "only" generates 4 Million when full (550 girls).

Also everything else where you have to spend money on stayed the same. Books/Gifts and upgrading girls still cost the same, lets take a mystic girl for example:

just upgrading it (without buying gifts/books) costs around 175 Million, thats around 400 legendary items or 400 "Great Pachinko 10 Games" (for simpleness I dont calculate the other items you get from the games as it is quite different every time) instead of just 25 for comparison. And again, thats only the upgrading cost, you still need around what? 250k Affection  (1.5k Affection for 625.5k Ymen= 104 Million Ymen) and around 95k (2.5k Exp for 500k Ymen= 19 Million on Books) for them to reach Level 399? Thats roughly 300 Million for 1 mystic girl.. where do we get the money from to do this now? Even 5* Girls are expensive as fuck now.

As is stands right now its impossible to continue playing this with just a monthly koban card and im NOT willing to pay for stuff we alrady had in the past, I may drop the game for that "patch".

I'm with you on this. I will give them a little bit of time to see if they "change their minds" about their greediness here, but if they don't, then I am done with this game!

I'll also be sending in a Support ticket, to let them know exactly WHY I am leaving.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

No, really, something's wrong here.

Let's pretend they want to push you spend cash to collect ymens.

The 9.99 offer now give you around 3m.

The 29.99 offer give you 50m (and practically nothing else).

By purchasing the season pass, you'll collect at my level around 70m. A simple crappy card give me around 5m freely a day.

So for 5.99 I'll get way more benefits than 40 euro. I surely NOT spend real cash to get more Ymens. I didn't computed the income from Champions and PoP too.

There's no actual market for Ymen so far, so the move is puzzling me. They will not get more incomes, they simply slowed down the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HornyCat said:

I'm with you on this. I will give them a little bit of time to see if they "change their minds" about their greediness here, but if they don't, then I am done with this game!

I'll also be sending in a Support ticket, to let them know exactly WHY I am leaving.

I'm the same, 90% reduction is a whole different game, destroyed the point for me, so I'll just drop out and spend more time in real life.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

i got about 2k items to sell, i feel robbed big time. If they have something comming up to get massive ammounts of ymen then its terrible communication.

Making everone upset by nerfing important things without any infomation about future content is NOT the way to go

Edited by Magic1986
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Benny25 said:

This sucks!!!

Agree... absolutely! 🤨

6 hours ago, Benny25 said:

what did you think when doing so?

I think this is commercial proposition, like all game changings lately... 🙄
Decreasing selling prices, strengthening the champions and weakening the girls/stats etc. ...
The (impatient) players should just do more buyings... 🤑

Benny, in Germany we would say "Abzocke"... 😉😰

• Like 2

Well, this will make the progress and competition harder for free players. OK, being a free player I can just leave the game, especially if I will not be able to win a single koban anymore. Can't say the same for paid players, who have the right to feel robbed. So I think this price reduction change should be reverted or at least diminished to at least 60% of the old values. Anyway, this will make things almost impossible for the beginners and can dramatically reduce the overall popularity of the game.

• Like 3

On 11/10/2021 at 11:39 AM, Benny25 said:

I have kept a lot of equip as well as pachinko balls in my inventory for the next big event. 

I feel cheated!!!

Same here.

I had about 1.5 - 2.5 G Money, spend in "great Pachinko 10x" and left the items in Inventory for the next contest "selling Items".

1 time "great Pachinko 10x" costs about 42 million for me.

Now after selling all the stuff in my Inventory i have 221 million.

So i lost about 1-2 G money. (not sure how much it was exatly because of unsteadiness in how many epic gear i got)

• Sad 2

At least the shards drop rate got nerfed too, so I don't have to worry about upgrading any new girls, like I can't upgrade all my existing girls IN MY LIFETIME.

Usually, 5 days into an event I'd be able to score at least 2 new girls. This event I have 1 day left and have a total of 19 shards.

So congratulations on making your game unplayable I guess?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Appy said:

At least the shards drop rate got nerfed too, so I don't have to worry about upgrading any new girls, like I can't upgrade all my existing girls IN MY LIFETIME.

Usually, 5 days into an event I'd be able to score at least 2 new girls. This event I have 1 day left and have a total of 19 shards.

So congratulations on making your game unplayable I guess?

2 girls in Epic Days? That's more than good luck, that's virtually impossible. I think you're thinking about Orgy Days, which is not the current event.

6 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

2 girls in Epic Days? That's more than good luck, that's virtually impossible. I think you're thinking about Orgy Days, which is not the current event.

I did it 😇 I admit a 100 shard drop helped tremendously, but given the upcoming shafting on harem progress (the gems thing), getting girls and leveling them up before the Wednesday game change is a priority for me right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/11/2021 at 4:48 AM, ORGASMA said:
  On 11/10/2021 at 9:39 PM, Benny25 said:

This sucks!!!

Agreed. I think this change makes some sense, however why not just give some notice, so we could sell all our pooled crap equipment before the change.  think this would have sat better with most of us. Are they actively trying to piss people off? If so, job well done!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2021 at 8:28 AM, jamanga said:

Are they actively trying to piss people off? If so, job well done!!

Seems like they are trying to do that. Even if they don't intend it, all the latest updates are excatly doing this. Some little qol updates here and there will never make up for this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1