Progress on Mad Hatter Justine lost

Hi Team,

Out of nowhere I lost progress on Justine from the event (already had her) and is now showing 0 shards at Bremen while I have 95 in the Event Overview.
Out of FOMO I already spent all my fights to test if more shards drop or not but it seems this is seriously bugged right now.

This does not seem to be related to bigger problem we/you had before and where you rolled back by 12 hours.
I am pretty sure that I already had Justine after this happened as I looked into the event dialog for Hari, that you get for all days daylies.

BR,
Xcelsior

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

There is no feature in the game that displays number of shards at the bosses. That'd be an issue with a script you're running.

True, I had one on for better overview of progress.

Does not change the fact that in Harem overview my progress seemed to have decreased from 100 shards and having event Justine to now 95 shards and not having event Justine.

2 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Perhaps you had finished her in the 12 hours they had to rollback because of the big bug at start of the week.

I thought about this already and can not completely rule this out due to not exactly remembering when I looked at the event overview last.

If I remember correctly, I looked at the event page after the big bug. I remember spending the fights that you got from the compensation code for tier 1 girl fights on "Nike" as I already had all shards from the two event girls that you could get via troll fights. Hari was not received at this point as there was the daily from that day missing at this moment.

So I feel pretty confident in saying it seems like I lost shards here that I previously had.
Can not rule out not remembering correctly but I would not have opened this topic if I could easily rule this out by my own mistake.

Therefore it would be greatly appreciated if this could be checked.
If I miss out on event Justine, then it is what it is.

17 hours ago, Xcelsior said:

So I feel pretty confident in saying it seems like I lost shards here that I previously had.

I may had encountered similar issue. I got a 8 shard drop on Kelina when she was at 95. When I checked back few seconds later, she was still at 95. Luckily, I had enough combativity to roll another 8. I thought I was confused until I saw your post.