Seasons - strategy

Qt4s

What is your strategy for fighting in the Seasons?

I have big problems, because about 80% times system draws all 3 opponents much stronger then me. The more I fight the more my MOJO points are closing to 0. Therefore I fight in Seasons very rarely.

How to change this, should I somehow undress to lower my stats before next draw so that system sees me weaker and then dress up before a fight or what? The problem is that the drawing of next opponents takes time immediately after a finished fight.

What are your methods?

You need to make sure your equipement is updated. Don't forget to buy some extra stats. The guys you use needs to be the strongest so don't forget to upgrade their affection (stars) and their xp with gifts and books. And  you can use eventually 1-2 epic booster.

When I started the game. I struggled too, but it doable, even at early lvl. I always do all my fights.

But with KC I changed how I do my fights. In any situations, I always aim for the tier 51 by the end of the month so I get all the guys :)

If you play on erogames or nutaku chances are the servers population is too low and you only have  handful of opponents and those ahead of you are likely just too strong to defeat so you have to keep beating the weaker once who are a lot lower tier that you which means less mojo. There is very little you can do. I have an account of erogames(the lowest populated server) and I started weakening my party, putting in all 7 lv1 guys when I'm not playing. Then when I log in I switch out my team. Some other players started to mimic me and also put in a weak party so now I have 3-4 people who randomly pop up with a nice weak party. You could try doing the same but remember to switch back before you battle and to make use of the newer multi function so you don't have to change all 7 guys every time.

Edit: This would also help weaker opponents defeat you and gain more mojo which would also increase the amount of mojo they offer you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

By now I've often heard about the low server population on other game servers making things harder and after having now played about a month parallel on Nutaku (where I am Level 254 now with 148 collected guys) and the main server (where I am Level 155 with 48 collected guys) I do think there is a thread running about this in general if it isn't supposed to be harder on higher levels in general.

Since as far as I've noticed, competing in both the Tower of Fame as well as Season is much easier on the main server than on Nutaku and on top it also seems to be much easier to more often reach the Top 4 on daily contests and actually get some extra kobans.

On Nutaku you get some players getting ridiculously high scores on some daily contests you can't possibly match even if you i.e. get 150.000 points from gaining three new guys in a row because four other players already have over a million points.

On the main server in contrast you may also get players getting quickly ahead in some daily contests but it almost always stays in a range you can still compete with when investing some resources.