Lower the number of Mythic Boosters

LighttttR

I'm currently level 201 and I only have legendary or mythic boosters (4 mythics). Can you guys stop trying to feed us mythic and legendary boosters when the majority of the players are not even lvl200 yet please? More yellow rarity boosters since it's the most used 

You gotta admit though, it's a bit on the nose.

At level 213 by base stats for Hardcore, Charm and Know-How are between 13,000 and 14,000.

With an 'Epic Minute Man Potion' I would get a +1,225 to each of them.

With a 'Legendary Minute Man Potion' I would get +6% to each of them: ~780 to ~840.

Yet the Legendary boosters are more expensive than the Epics, in terms of Gold/Kobans.

Sure, later on +6% will be a better booster than a fixed figure but that's not going to be at level 200.

Probably not even at level 300.

Despite that the boosters offered to over 200s are only the ones that cost more Gold/Kobans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My main problem with mythic boosters is: I cant afford them. And if I could, some of these are useless. The Headband gives improved performance vs villains. But I dont think I have ever met a villain that I cant defeat un-boosted. And the watch ditto champions. But when I fight a champion it is nearly always to score points in a contest or in PoA. And then I *dont* want to impress him because I must then wait 24 hours or pay 300 K. 

Also some Legendary boosters seem to be useless. If I equip ginseng, my stats improve & so does my performance in PvP. Chlorella & Cordyceps make no visible change. (I suspect this depends on your class). 

Alerted by a post in another thread (I now cant find it), I compared Epic & Leg. boosters in Comix. The Leg. Minute potion costs 90K.  The epic costs 60 & gives me a much bigger boost.

The market would be much improved if we could tell it "I dont want to see X". 

7 minuti fa, petertavy ha scritto:

If I equip ginseng, my stats improve & so does my performance in PvP. Chlorella & Cordyceps make no visible change. (I suspect this depends on your class).

They change scores that you can see on the actual fighting screen, like EGO. You don't have an EGO score in the market. Classes are now used only to determine what score is used for Attack and what for other stats. Despite that, no other actual use.

Edited by lepidocter