Items resale value/ general income

Appy

So, I've noticed that i can either upgrade my girls at a snails pace OR buy items to upgrade my girls. 

But if I go to sell items, they are effectively worthless.

So I did some math and discovered that I won't be able to upgrade all to max IN MY LIFETIME AT THIS RATE.

JUST LIKE HH

i didn't notice the change here, but now I cant unsee it, and it makes the game unplayable. go check the hh forum and go see how pissed off this makes people.

• Sad 1

Yeah it drives me nuts. Like HH the income for the girls wasn't too bad after a point but yeah upgrade still is a little slow just trying to get books and affection items even if income was ok, but on here I'm just Blown away how long the girl's timers are even at low levels and some still hardly give anything even at higher ones, and it's so weirdly hard to make any money but then some events want you to spend a ton of it?
Like how are we supposed to get that much in the first place?

lol thats just how it is. If u want to progress u will have waste a lot of time coming back and collecting money and as well as completing all ur daily quests to get gold which in turn they expect u to use if u want progress faster,but if u do use gold u will have issues with events and all, which in return will again hinder ur progress.......its like a human centipede kinda thing u r screwed in every way no matter what u do :)

Edited by nutjob
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The lack of champions and places of power is the real thing.

On a side note, HH players weren't harsh on the price lowering, but the sudden thing. Many had trilliions already.Even myself, not a strong player, can easily stash up to 25M in a couple days. Not speaking season rewards. Without selling any item.

There's no need to max out everything. I'm easily progressing the game with just 7 maxed out girls ignoring the others. The season rewards can easily lead you to that.

As long they don't implement champions/PoP the situation is a bit harsh, but not compromised as it sound.