Awakenings are here

FinderKeeper

Edit: Nevermind you can still awaken girls in the Market.

Another question about new change that they did. You now receive gems for all Side Quests. What about players who already claimed those rewards long ago? Would they be given those gems retroactively or are those gems lost? It's not much but it's still a hefty amount.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: Missed information, removed the question about it.
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Solion said:

pp01.png.d2433d38c9156b7f10fad76ad51c12f5.png

pp02.png.f2a6d1ee758ca66867136c7dbe534515.png

I mean it's nice that you they have made some cost reductions, but isn't anyone else worried about all of those decisions taken at the last possible second? I would assume that tweaking those numbers should be done a bit more scientifically and not done by one guy a day or two before the feature gets released.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

You now receive gems for all Side Quests. What about players who already claimed those rewards long ago?

It's just my own personal guess, but considering what happened in most similar situations in the past, I expect a hard no from Kinkoid on that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's just my own personal guess, but considering what happened in most similar situations in the past, I expect a hard no from Kinkoid on that.

I expect the same. But I still think it's worth pointing out. Maybe this time it will be different.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 430i said:

I mean it's nice that you they have made some cost reductions, but isn't anyone else worried about all of those decisions taken at the last possible second? I would assume that tweaking those numbers should be done a bit more scientifically and not done by one guy a day or two before the feature gets released.

We should be glad that the tweak the numbers at all. Without the massive critic about this update they would have released this shit with the orginal numbers

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Kaitana said:

Yes. But when your team is done against a champion, you see the girls in the team. Then you can level up these girls, and be stronger against this champions. According to me, it has to be counted in pros.

I sure hope nobody at level 250+ is going to be silly enough to waste gems to awake random girls they won't otherwise use just for a slightly stronger champion run.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 5

Just now, Magic1986 said:

ImageBottom right chart

I got that, but it does not say the gem type... For example common level 251 requires 40 gems. Is it any 40? Or some specific gems? And if it does not require any specific ones why are there so many gem types then?

• Surprised :O 1

Just now, 430i said:

I got that, but it does not say the gem type... For example common level 251 requires 40 gems. Is it any 40? Or some specific gems? And if it does not require any specific ones why are there so many gem types then?

The colours and the names of the gem types correspond with the eight girl elements.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 430i said:

I think that are the gems for the element the girl has

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kaitana said:

Yes. But when your team is done against a champion, you see the girls in the team. Then you can level up these girls, and be stronger against this champions. According to me, it has to be counted in pros.

I don't understand why. You don't have to max your girls in order to wait no more than 7 hours. Especially in the case of players who have big harems like you, all the girls are not "working", and you just have to put two or three (or more, that's not a problem you have plenty...) low level instead of one high level. The result is the same, except you don't have to pay for levels.

The higher your own level is the harder they make PoP. so you may need 80+ girls if there to low and that still does not push the time down to 7hr. plus there are 9 of them. so you run out of girls. 

And as for Champion how do you level them if you either may not have the Gems to unlock the cap or may not have enough girls at that next level cap. Gem is not the only requirement if I'm understanding the chart correctly.

I have multiple reservations about this gem system.  It increases the need of books by a lot, I have 810 girls, and hundreds are at lvl 1 because I dont have enough books to level them up, now we will need books and 8 types of gems to reach the new girl level cap of 750? Does not look fun to me.

Also is it really necessary to create 8 types of gem? It would be a lot simpler to just make a gem awakening for all instead of one for each subtype , this will likely create multiple cases of too many of a type you don't need too little of on you do. It's a big unnecessary logics headache.

• Like 1

I have a simple question 😉

Imagine that I'm level 299. I level up some girl to level 298 and then give her some epic or legendary book and she visually goes to 299 but technically goes far beyond that (301 and more).

The question is: what will happen with this girl after the new gem's system will be implemented? Do I still have to pay gems for her passing through level 300 or not?

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

5 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Imagine that I'm level 299. I level up some girl to level 298 and then give her some epic or legendary book and she visually goes to 299 but technically goes far beyond that (301 and more).

The question is: what will happen with this girl after the new gem's system will be implemented? Do I still have to pay gems for her passing through level 300 or not?

that´s a good question.. I´d guess she´s technically level 301 and thus will bypass the needed gems for the awakening ? But unfortunately I can´t give you a 100% answer since I´m not working for KK :P

33 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I tested that in dev. when cap at 50 gave very high xp. then uncapped them they where at 100 cap already. it looks like it will keep track of how much xp you gave them just waiting for you to gem unlock them to get it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 2 heures, _shal_ a dit :

I sure hope nobody at level 250+ is going to be silly enough to waste gems to awake random girls they won't otherwise use just for a slightly stronger champion run.

The idea is not to level up the girls only for champions, but if you level up your girls, you can use them for different actions, including champions. I don't find silly to level up useful girls, what I find silly is preferring the useless girls to the useful ones. I say that for non-insulting players only, please don't answer. You find I'm silly, and I will not discuss it.

il y a 31 minutes, Yamiray a dit :

The higher your own level is the harder they make PoP. so you may need 80+ girls if there to low and that still does not push the time down to 7hr. plus there are 9 of them. so you run out of girls.

You only need 80+ girls in a single place if these girls are forgotten at the bottom of your harem. It find odd some players are running out of girls, when others don't. Maybe some are leveling their girls, and not the others ? Of course, if you have 7 girls with a super high level, and the 500 others are sleeping, your places of power will be super slow. But you made a choice.

il y a 31 minutes, Yamiray a dit :

And as for Champion how do you level them if you either may not have the Gems to unlock the cap or may not have enough girls at that next level cap.

If you level up your girls, you will have the number of already experienced girls needed to experience the others. And the gems are given when you play. If you are lacking gems, it's only not time to level up your girls. Earn more gems, and then level up the girls. I was not saying leveling the girls is a miracle solution, where you have results without doing anything. But that's an available solution, allowing you to do what you want. Don't use it if you prefer, but it's here and you can't ignore it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kaitana said:

But you made a choice.

Yes, I did. I only leveled them when needed for Legendary Contests. all of my actions are too maximize my chances of getting as may girl as I can. because I'm only in this for the story(which include the girls star scene). if they didn't put girls all over the place I wouldn't care about all this pvp stuff at all. which it why event girl always take priority over ones there all the time. unfortunately they made pvp a requirement for my goal so I'll do what I have to. I have over 2000+ xp books saved up now so I'll just be using them before this happens.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

You will have to pay for the awakening. The girl will be displayed as level 300. At least this is how it works on test now.

And on the test, the harem section was optimized - now the window loads quickly, and the girls are loaded as you scroll down the list. It's definitely better than it was.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Dear Kinkoids!

Do you see anything beyond your nose? Do you think that adjusting the balance will make a bad idea better? Do you know the basic law of organic chemistry? If you mix one pound of shit with one pound of jam, you get exactly two pounds of shit.

The story is exactly the same here. No matter how much you change strawberry jam for cherry or apple jam, the result will be the same, because shit remains shit, and a bad idea will not be good, no matter what sauce it is served with.

The idea with stones gives rise to a whole range of problems, both immediately and in the long run. Instead of a gap between old and new players, there will now be several gaps between players of levels 1-300, 301-350, 351-400, 401-450, 451-500.

The new mechanics makes it pointless to upgrade new girls - you need to upgrade those who are already strong. And what's the point in new mythical girls now? It will take god knows how long before I can upgrade the new mythic girl to usable level.

And over time, this problem will only get worse.

And tell me, what's the point now in a mythical book that raises the girl's level to the level of the player?

And what about blessing girls? Previously, I could quickly pump up the girls blessed in the new week. Now your f--king stones won't let me do this.

I have listed just a few of the more obvious problems here. In fact, there are many more of them. And the most important of them is your misunderstanding that the idea is worthless, and you are breaking with your own hands what you yourself have recently done.

P.S. 

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
 Albert Einstein

Edited by rebirther
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, rebirther said:

And tell me, what's the point now in a mythical book that raises the girl's level to the level of the player?

Oh, don't worry about that, they've changed it so that it just raises the girl level to 250 :P .

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1