Awakenings are here

FinderKeeper

Wow that reply just convinces me that Rosso does not know what he is talking about. Its even harder for new players to close the gap in this system than the old one. sure the first 250 levels will be easier for a day 1 player but after that the burden to awaken each girl is much higher than just increasing your player level.

My faith in this game making a recovery seems to dwindle more and more each day.

• Like 13

I'm disappointed side quest rewards got messed with. I use those strategically at times for Path of Attraction and it looks like that will be harder now that gems replaced the rewards. This next upcoming one I won't be available to play as much anyhow so it is feeling like this one will be unattainable for me.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, natstar said:

If they just wanted lower level players to catch up they would have just either reduced experience needed to level up or increased amount of exp given from daily missions,seasons,league wins,ect

8 gem bundles with 2 being free ones which seems nice of them but you're still way behind the people that paid for the other 6 gem bundles.

When I say catch up, I mean if they want to spend the money to get the gems and level their girls over their level, but it still have the same mechanics for the leveling them up that the higher level players enjoyed who found the game earlier. I wasn't referring to changing the game mechanics to make it easier for what the original players had to do to get to the point they are at. 

They introduced a patch that made possible even for a new player to have a level 750 team, although that player will need to spend a lot of money for that. This in turn means that new whales entering the game in a few months will be able to reach and compete in Dicktator III, probably kicking in lower leagues long time free players in the process.

I remember reading a few days ago a post with a quoted Discord post from Rosso where he said that he supervisioned the removal of some people from the dev team and their replacing with new people. Now, it appears quite obvious to me that these new people are the ones who developed all the recent implementations in the game... anyone wishing for a time machine?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, natstar said:

Not really could just be waiting for day 4 legendary contest because need a lot of exp to level past level 500

it seems like some have also quit.. f.e. Kurt = the nutaku Gogeta :P (though I could be wrong)

1 minute ago, Philbert said:

The fact that they replaced the EP and MP orbs in LCs with gems..... 💔

at least we´re not wasting resources for top 4´s anymore :P 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Superhunk21 said:

When I say catch up, I mean if they want to spend the money to get the gems and level their girls over their level, but it still have the same mechanics for the leveling them up that the higher level players enjoyed who found the game earlier. I wasn't referring to changing the game mechanics to make it easier for what the original players had to do to get to the point they are at. 

Catching up is very hard even if you spend money because have to unlock the levels with gems for every single girl before you could just level them up without that wasting a lot of time with more clicking.

The blessing system still exists so you have to keep levelling up different girls when a new blessing happens even if you were level 500 before the update and had all girls max level you now have to do it all over again and a lot of people with 900+ girls so not easy to do.

If you are missing girls for the next blessing which a lot of newer players are missing it makes it harder to fight players that have the blessed girls that you're missing because the stat boost they get when blessed is even higher now and no revival events for mythic girls anymore and they have never given a second chance at getting legendary contest girls either.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Catching up is very hard even if you spend money because have to unlock the levels with gems for every single girl before you could just level them up without that wasting a lot of time with more clicking.

The blessing system still exists so you have to keep levelling up different girls when a new blessing happens even if you were level 500 before the update and had all girls max level you now have to do it all over again and a lot of people with 900+ girls so not easy to do.

If you are missing girls for the next blessing which a lot of newer players are missing it makes it harder to fight players that have the blessed girls that you're missing because the stat boost they get when blessed is even higher now and no revival events for mythic girls anymore and they have never given a second chance at getting legendary contest girls either.

Never said it would make them even close to an even footing with the high level players who have been playing forever, lol. But it would have gotten them closer than they were before, may be not much but still closer. Especially if they keep spending money on gems and a higher player does not, over time that would add up. Back to the original comment of them making it harder for newer lower level players to get to where the higher level players are compared to what the higher level players had to do to get their girls to their levels at this point. Really think they missed an opportunity to make everyone happy, by only requiring gems when the level is higher than your player's level, as originally worded in the patch notes of the girls' "current level cap" and not the new level cap system.

Edit: I mean I wouldn't say dropped the ball because they are getting exactly what they want, to try and squeeze more money out of player. After their response to the last ticket I put in I told myself I would not be spending anymore money on the game unless things changed, now coupled with this I may just be playing the game less and less in general.

Edited by Superhunk21
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

They introduced a patch that made possible even for a new player to have a level 750 team, although that player will need to spend a lot of money for that. This in turn means that new whales entering the game in a few months will be able to reach and compete in Dicktator III, probably kicking in lower leagues long time free players in the process.

I remember reading a few days ago a post with a quoted Discord post from Rosso where he said that he supervisioned the removal of some people from the dev team and their replacing with new people. Now, it appears quite obvious to me that these new people are the ones who developed all the recent implementations in the game... anyone wishing for a time machine?

I guarantee you someone at kinkoid watched some Hook, Habit, Hobby videos and everyone else is along for the ride.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 8 heures, Philbert a dit :

The fact that they replaced the EP and MP orbs in LCs with gems..... 💔

You mean "The fact that they replaced the EP and MP orbs in LCs with 1 day worth of gems... 💔 ", right?

I'm still not sure how fast/slow we'll be able to get a valid lvl 750 PvP team (Anywhere between 1 year and 4 years, depending on the drop rates for all the sources that are still not present), but if "Monthly events" give you "1 day of gems", then we're already closer to 4 years than 1. And since Blue and Grey/Dark gems are only available in monthly events, and if they keep these figures for PoA and Seasons (100/Month), then we'll have to exclude these 2 elements from our teams; meaning we'll need 33% more gems for the other colors to compensate.

(Just for fun: with this rate, it would take 18 Months to level one common blue girl to level 750. Maybe "only" 9 Months if PoA gives another 100 Blue gems per month. And since it's blue and grey, you may actually level up 2 girls in parallel during these 9 months. Yay! :D )

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4

finally the last straw has arrived. i hadn't figured out how gems worked till now (just by trial and error) and i have to say that this latest "feature" has got to be one of the most insane ideas kinkoid has ever come up with. with every change, they've managed to make the game even more annoying than before. 2 years of playing almost every day, reached level 406 and now this... oh well. it's been fun, see yall on the flip side.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

The balance of gem drops does seem to be off. From what I'm seeing right now:

Daily Contests

By their very nature, not everyone can win daily contests. While active players can usually place above 25th fairly consistently, taking top 10 isn't always in the cards and top 4 is usually very competitive. However, that's where almost all the winnings are. What's worse, for those in unfavorable time zones 1st place is usually unattainable since there's nothing you can do about sniping if you can't play near the reset time (it's 3:00 AM here right now, and even with my intention of guarding my current 1st place standing I'm probably going to crash before reset).  For a player like me, 400 Exhibitionist and Submissive gems per month is probably what I'm looking at on average. Even if you're some kind of uber-whale and you take 1st place every day without exception, that's still only 1500 gems of each type per month, far from the 3000 Rosso quoted a few days ago.

Overall, I feel that it should be the 11th-25th winnings tier that is getting 50 gems. Maybe 80 in the 5th-10th tier, 125 in the 2nd-4th, and 250 for 1st place. 

Legendary Contests

Even if you plan very well, you can't take 1st place consistently in LC. Placements can vary depending on how prepared you are and how lucky you get with your bracket, but most players are probably going to be getting around 200 gems of each type. Even if you're a player who can take multiple 1st place finishes, you're very unlikely to be getting more than 800 gems of each type. We don't yet know what PoA rewards look like, but it would need to be far more generous than LC to give us enough of these gems. Overall, LC could probably stand to have its payout increased quite substantially.

Leagues

With each win in leagues giving 1 Voyeur gem, you're looking at potentially up to 300 per week. However, in practice most players don't completely finish every possible fight and wouldn't win them all anyways. Those who are below Dicktator 3 also need to hold back to avoid promoting unintentionally. Along with the uncertainty of how the new system is going to play out, this means different players will probably see radically different results. But I think that most people should be able to handle 200 per week fairly easily, so 1000 per month Voyeur gems is about what you can expect.

Overall this seems to be a little below half of where it should be. It should probably be changed to 2 per win and 1 per loss. 

Seasons

With 1 Physical gem per season fight and 24 natural kiss regeneration per day, that's up to 24 gems per day if you can win them all. You can get a few more from free kiss refreshes (no one pays kobons for these, but there are a few free ones), but you will also lose many of those fights. So overall 700 Physical gems per month is about the best you can expect, but probably a little less.

Overall this should probably be changed to 3 physical gems per win and 1 per loss.

Villains

While my sample size is still quite small, I've managed about 68 Playful gems and 86 Eccentric gems over two days of natural regeneration. That's about 75 per day each or 2250 per month with natural regeneration. Given that most players do spend some combativity refills during events, you should be able to hit 2500 Playful and Eccentric gems per month. This is actually pretty close to Rosso's 3000 per month ballpark number, and is high enough that I'd believe Path of Valor and Pachinko will likely cover the rest.

So villains actually look good right now.

• Like 2

Il y a 23 heures, Chimney a dit :

Hi All,

Is it just me or that Awakening thing broke "Level up that girl contest", because offering 2.5k exp book to level 0 girl gives much less contest score because of final girl's level stops at 50? I see pop-up with something like +5500 contest score, but it must be well over 8,5k. If so, do we really need those 1k+ books? 

it stops at 50 and starts again with an awakening, and at level 50 it costs nothing. If you refuse the awakening, yes these books have no purpose. Otherwise, they have.

il y a 20 minutes, Attirm a dit :

The balance of gem drops does seem to be off.

I agree, and think there's only to wait next season to see, plus path of attraction, path of valor, daily goals and classic & orgy. I guess what Rosso said is counting these features too (black and blue gems are incredibly rarer, if not).

Edited by Kaitana

On 11/18/2021 at 12:33 AM, Attirm said:

If what Rosso says is true about 24000 gems being about one month worth of progress, then most free players who are currently in D3 will be up to level 700 within 6 months. For a "waiting game" played over the course of years, this is going to be a very quick transformation and if you get complacent you might fall behind. I'm only level 434, and based on my spreadsheet plan, I anticipate to have my first level 650's before the end of the year. If you're still sitting at level 500 by the end of December, you aren't going to be D3 anymore.

I would say you vastly overestimate both the available resources and the level of efficiency of the average D3 player.

• Like 9

unlocking girls every 50 levels is insane. At the very least I assumed it would let me level up my girls to my current level for free...

Leveling up girls is a lot more tedious now. Especially since you need to awaken a girl, and then either awaken her again, or refresh the market for it to work... Not sure if that wastes gems and if it did, how many I wasted before I realized what was happening...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SpinelesS said:

unlocking girls every 50 levels is insane. At the very least I assumed it would let me level up my girls to my current level for free...

Leveling up girls is a lot more tedious now. Especially since you need to awaken a girl, and then either awaken her again, or refresh the market for it to work... Not sure if that wastes gems and if it did, how many I wasted before I realized what was happening...

Tedious is exactly the word I was thinking when trying to level up a girl that I want to use against the club boss. Had to keep hitting awaken as I levelled her up and then I just stopped when it cost gems and wasn't free because I don't want to use those resources yet. Most of them are from the free bundles from the game store. It feels like entirely too much work to level girls up to a higher level now. Even before this change it already felt too tedious to click on each girl and then click dozens of times to give items to level them up. And now we have something that extends that process. 

• Like 2

On 11/18/2021 at 9:15 PM, blaa said:

lvl600 mythics

unknown.png

Also for science, here is what a lvl650 Mythic team looks like. Same boosters 2cordy and 1gin. All rainbow equipment. I don't have the gems, orbs (to get gems) or patience to get the blessed girls to 650 for comparison.

image.png.02590e39480b74974fb5b08b0de2d247.png

Still not enough to beat this though:

image.png.65076b64106b1f7b2fc06d6f2c8e96d8.png

Edited by Hugh Jerexion
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I would say you vastly overestimate both the available resources and the level of efficiency of the average D3 player.

Yeah, the resource levels are definitely lower than Rosso described. Only Eccentric and Playful gems seem to be available in those quantities. There will need to be pretty substantial increases to gem income to reach those milestones. What's most tricky is the imbalance in gem type availability, with some being super rare and others being quite common. Unless this is rebalanced, it will mean Eccentric and Playful girls will be significantly more valuable.

I unloaded my pachinko orb stash today. I probably should have kept track of exactly what I got, but it seemed roughly 2/3rds of Pachinko spins resulted in gems. When you do get gems from pachinko, it's 70 gems per epic pachinko spin and 10 per mythic spin. So epic pachinko orbs seem to have an expected payout of about 40 gems each and mythic orbs about 7 gems each.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Attirm said:

I unloaded my pachinko orb stash today. I probably should have kept track of exactly what I got, but it seemed roughly 2/3rds of Pachinko spins resulted in gems. When you do get gems from pachinko, it's 70 gems per epic pachinko spin and 10 per mythic spin. So epic pachinko orbs seem to have an expected payout of about 40 gems each and mythic orbs about 7 gems each.

I said for science earlier but didn't keep track. 🤦‍♂️

I've just ran 100 MP orbs and got 57 x10 drops (8xBlack/Dom, 8xWhite/Sub, 9xPurple/Voy, 8xBlue/Sensual, 5xRed/Eccentric, 6xGreen/Exhibitionist, 7xOrange/Physical & 6xYellow/Playful)

I know it is only a small sample, but is in line with your numbers. The distribution between the Elements seems fairly even but it is too small a sample to be conclusive.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1