strategy to awakenings

gluddukat

18 hours ago, Attirm said:

Edit: and the moment I say that Exhibitionist and Submissive gems will be a problem, PoP dumps 50 of each on my lap. Maybe I just had a bad luck so far and they're more common than I thought? Will need to track their drop rates a little more closely with a better sample size to know for sure.

I was mulling starting a gem thread for metrics as I had 2 that were less than 100 gained since release but I figured so little time was too early.  Like you, I later that day got gems in one of the two (I still have less than 100 gained in Dom).

However, what I realized was 1) I think my initial gut reaction was right...some come in slower batches or for certain events and maybe relaying after a month is better and 2) it may just reflect how you play the game (e.g. totally fake example - if you're good at PVP but bad at events you might have more of one than the other).

I still think it'll be interesting to track and maybe worth its own thread.

• Like 1

Places of Power are now ridiculous. There are 9 temporary places of power going forward, of which 7 have a chance to drop gems and 2 are guaranteed to drop gems. Moreover, they scale with level! At my current level (436) they give 62 gems. Presuming you can do PoP three times per day, that's going to be 11,160 gems per month from the guaranteed PoP's alone. I don't yet know the drop rate from the others, but even presuming it's only 1 in 10 chance of gems that's another 4000 per month on average. So conservatively PoP looks like to be a source of 15k gems per month for a player of my level.

So it looks like PoP is going to be the most significant source of gems going forward. Presuming the gem types in the temporary PoP are randomized and change every time the temp PoP's reshuffle that should give a good selection of gem income of all types. Understanding the exact odds will definitely be important to planning.

Edit I just claimed all 9 temp PoP's and I got 372 gems. That's a small sample so I'm not going to draw conclusions yet, but it means that 4 out of the 7 PoP's that have a chance to drop gems did. If this is representative, then PoP will represent almost the entirety of our gem income.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Attirm said:

Places of Power are now ridiculous. There are 9 temporary places of power going forward, of which 7 have a chance to drop gems and 2 are guaranteed to drop gems. Moreover, they scale with level! At my current level (436) they give 62 gems. Presuming you can do PoP three times per day, that's going to be 11,160 gems per month from the guaranteed PoP's alone. I don't yet know the drop rate from the others, but even presuming it's only 1 in 10 chance of gems that's another 4000 per month on average. So conservatively PoP looks like to be a source of 15k gems per month for a player of my level.

So it looks like PoP is going to be the most significant source of gems going forward. Presuming the gem types in the temporary PoP are randomized and change every time the temp PoP's reshuffle that should give a good selection of gem income of all types. Understanding the exact odds will definitely be important to planning.

Edit I just claimed all 9 temp PoP's and I got 372 gems. That's a small sample so I'm not going to draw conclusions yet, but it means that 4 out of the 7 PoP's that have a chance to drop gems did. If this is representative, then PoP will represent almost the entirety of our gem income.

My interpretation of the initial image was that it'd be 2 colours.  So, I wouldn't expect all 8, but will be pleased if that changes...I was not keen on the relationship of event to girl because I don't believe they're all equal.  I understand it btw, I just don't like it :D

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jpanda said:

My interpretation of the initial image was that it'd be 2 colours.  So, I wouldn't expect all 8, but will be pleased if that changes...I was not keen on the relationship of event to girl because I don't believe they're all equal.  I understand it btw, I just don't like it :D

If the it's locked to Voyeur and Exhibitionist then we're going to be flooded with those gem types. That's going to be 5580 per month of each type. That's more than double what we're getting for Playful and Eccentric right now, which was already higher than the other types of gem.

7 minutes ago, Attirm said:

If the it's locked to Voyeur and Exhibitionist then we're going to be flooded with those gem types. That's going to be 5580 per month of each type. That's more than double what we're getting for Playful and Eccentric right now, which was already higher than the other types of gem.

Are you talking about the T PoP "Raids: Ancient Legends" ? Because you know you have only 16.5% chance to have at least one. So your numbers are a bit off.

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

Are you talking about the T PoP "Raids: Ancient Legends" ? Because you know you have only 16.5% chance to have at least one. So your numbers are a bit off.

So they changed it from one of the most common PoP to one of the rarest? I guess that makes sense. Well, better enjoy having 2 of them active while it lasts.

7 hours ago, Attirm said:

So they changed it from one of the most common PoP to one of the rarest? I guess that makes sense. Well, better enjoy having 2 of them active while it lasts.

They didn't really change anything. The odds are the same. It's just now we have 9 slots for 21 possible Temporary PoPs. For each of the 7 types of T PoPs the odds of getting at least one of that type are 16.5%.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bomba said:

They didn't really change anything. The odds are the same. It's just now we have 9 slots for 21 possible Temporary PoPs. For each of the 7 types of T PoPs the odds of getting at least one of that type are 16.5%.

Those odds don't add up. If each PoP has an equal chance of appearing in each slot (1 in 7; independent selection) then the odds of getting at least one of any given type are 1 - (6/7)^9 which is about 75%.

Given that each type of temporary PoP is equal, we would expect on average to get 1.285 "Raids" temporary places of power with each reshuffle. Given that I get 62 gems per attempt and can collect 3 times per day, that's still about 7000 gems per month from Raids, which is still 3500 of each type and would still make these the most common gems by a fairly significant margin. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Attirm said:

Those odds don't add up. If each PoP has an equal chance of appearing in each slot (1 in 7; independent selection) then the odds of getting at least one of any given type are 1 - (6/7)^9 which is about 75%.

Given that each type of temporary PoP is equal, we would expect on average to get 1.285 "Raids" temporary places of power with each reshuffle. Given that I get 62 gems per attempt and can collect 3 times per day, that's still about 7000 gems per month from Raids, which is still 3500 of each type and would still make these the most common gems by a fairly significant margin. 

Oh my. Thank you for correcting me. Yeah, it's 100-16.5=83.5%(83.46%) chance of getting at least one. I guess I saw that it's close to 1/7 and thought "Hey, it's about right" and didn't bother to check the math again later. My bad. Still, that made you do the math and it's no longer 2 of them per day. So together we can find the right answer!

So, chance of getting 1:
1st one: (3/21)*(18/20)*(17/19)*(16/18)*(15/17)*(14/16)*(13/15)*(12/14)*(11/13)=((3*12*11)/(21*20*19))=4.96%.
2nd one: (18/21)*(3/20)...(11/13)=((3*12*11)/(21*20*19))=4.96%.
3rd one: ...(3/19)..=((3*12*11)/(21*20*19)) etc
So the chance of getting 1: ((3*12*11)/(21*20*19))*9=44.66%
Chance of getting 2:
1-2: (3/21)*(2/20)*(18/19)*(17/18)*(16/17)*(15/16)*(14/15)*(13/14)*(12/13)=(3*2*12)/(21*20*19)=0.90%
etc, and we have 8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1=36 of these. So the total is 36*0.90=32.48%
Chance of getting 3:
83.46-44.66-32.48=6.32%

And we get 1*0.4466+2*0.3248+3*0.0632=1.2858 as an average number for one of those PoPs. Which can also be achieved by 9/7, so that's the correct answer. Math is fun and you would say that there was no need for those scary numbers, but hey, lets spook people.
So yeah, your math is correct and if it's 50/50 between the gem types we will have a lot of them. We already receive 1700 purple ones from League(300 battles per week) and PoA(unpaid) so 5200 a month seems like a gold mine. Although for green ones that would be the main source of them. You can't get a lot from daily contests if everyone will fight for them, so the total will be lower than 4k of green gems, but that's still more than 3k that was promised.

But I have one concern about it. Kinkoid were doing those changes to the live server, so I'm pretty sure they will continue to balance it this way and "Raids: Ancient Legends" is the only T PoP that is an exception in T PoPs. All other have also legendary books and ymens among rewards, so I'm pretty sure that's a mistake and they will fix soon.
So for now we will be swimming in purple and green gems!

il y a 50 minutes, Bomba a dit :

But I have one concern about it. Kinkoid were doing those changes to the live server, so I'm pretty sure they will continue to balance it this way

Yeah, it's hard to do any kind of prediction at this point. 2 days ago I was getting anywhere between 25 and 80 gems (for each color), then yesterday it was anywhere between 160 and 750 (!!). Admittedly, I spent a few orbs yesterday, so that increased the numbers a lot; but still. We'll have to wait a bit to see where this is going. At least:

- We need to wait for the last sources of Gems (Seasons, Classic Event, OD).

- We need to wait for the rebalancing to be complete (or at least, calm down)

- We need to wait for the new features (Path of Valor, Daily Goals...)

And then we probably need to wait another month just to collect enough data and see how much gems we get for each color. So, trying to draw any conclusions at the moment is a bit pointless. But we all do it anyway :D

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4

I'm definitely not planning too far ahead right now with the gem drop rates in flux. My plans only extend as far as unlocking the level 551 awakening. That's not too far away, and much of my saving for them will be happening under the current drop rate. I've already got all the Eccentric and Voyeur girls I planned to get to level 550 to unlock the next awakening, so I'm already starting to stockpile these types of gems. Similarly I'm feeling the pinch for Submissive, Dominatrix, and Sensual gems as they just aren't dropping in sufficient numbers (Physical isn't that much better). We'll see what comes first, whether I get 60 girls to level 550 or the new features/balance changes raise the drop rates of those rare gem types. 

• Like 1

For what it's worth, I've collected my gems income for the past 2 weeks. I don't include the first set of 8x3000 Gems, but free bundles (240 Gems per day for a week) are included. Things will still change a bit, but probably not too much. With the Seasons Rewards, we now know pretty much everything (Except for features that aren't implemented yet, obviously :) )

Orange: +1831 (130/Day)
Purple: +2346 (167/Day)
Red: +1575 (112/Day)
Yellow: +2570 (183/Day)
White: +1432 (102/Day)
Green: +1970 (140/Day)
Blue: +2016 (144/Day)
Dark: +1192 (85/Day)

If we exclude the free bundles, that's -15/Day on each color. Which means we already have the announced 100 Gems/Day for all colors, except Dark, and maybe White. I'm surprised to see such a difference between Blue and Dark, because they're supposed to come from the same (rare) sources. Maybe it's just because of my PoP distribution over the past 2 weeks.

Seasons won't make a big difference, but that should be enough to bring the Dark gems to 100/Day (Well... Not exactly: they'll add +20/Day, but we also need to remove 15/Day from free bundles. So that would be 90/Day).

We can also see that the white gems suffered from being removed from Permanent Places of Power (!! I'm not saying this was a bad change !!), being now a lot more rare than green gems. Green Gems are part of the "Gems TPoP" (Either green or purple), but White gems have not been replaced by anything; so the only fixed source of white gems is Daily Contets, at ~25/Day on average (or less).

I still don't know exactly how the Pachinko fits into this. It provides a huge income of gems of all colors during the Pachinko contests, and then nothing for a few days. Since I haven't made detailed drop stats for each source, it's hard to say.

If the inbalance is too strong, we can now choose the villains we want to fight to focus on missing gems. We can also keep the rarer gems for our M/L girls, and use the more abundant ones for C/R rarities.

I was able to unlock Cap 500 a few days ago, and I should have enough gems and XP to unlock 550 around the end of December. However, the girls are still at lvl 450-451, because I'm saving XP for the next relevant Daily Contest. At my level, this is a brutal change: I went from "too much XP" to "not nearly enough" (Having to go from 350 to 500 in just 2 weeks was not exactly part of my plan :D ).

With the current 100 Gems/Day, I'm confident I'll have enough gems to reach lvl 750 in approximately a year. Regarding the XP, however, that's a bit more expensive. It will probably take 1.5 year at the current XP rate (Just for the core PvP team).

A final piece of optimism: Hopefully, we'll get some additional XP (and gems?) at some point, and we'll be able to include more girls to our teams, again :D Because these values mean I won't "touch" any 3 Star girl for the next couple of years (Actually, it's even worse: I won't have enough XP to even include the new L5/M6 girls each month, so I'll *never* level-up a 3 stars again).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

If the inbalance is too strong, we can now choose the villains we want to fight to focus on missing gems. We can also keep the rarer gems for our M/L girls, and use the more abundant ones for C/R rarities.

I used Voyeur (Purple) 3* commons and even a couple of 1* commons to breach the level 600 barrier. And even after that, Nike has been the first mythic I've been able to awaken. Not only we have more gems but we have less girls 🙄.

On the other hand, I find normal that Blue and Black are the the less common gems, since those are the best elements in battle. I don't think I'll be levelling common girls of those elements anytime soon (except Jennie :P ).

In fact, yellow and purple are the most common gems, which is in line with those elements being the worst too. I've run out of yellow gems because we currently have the playful blessing but that will even out in time I guess.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

Orange: +1831 (130/Day)
Purple: +2346 (167/Day)
Red: +1575 (112/Day)
Yellow: +2570 (183/Day)
White: +1432 (102/Day)
Green: +1970 (140/Day)
Blue: +2016 (144/Day)
Dark: +1192 (85/Day)

Interesting; our distributions are spot on for some gems but way off for others. This the count of gems I've collected, not counting the initial 3000 bundle:

• Physical (Orange): 1596 (114/day)
  • Voyeur (Purple): 2404 (171/day)
  • Eccentric (Red): 2226 (159/day)
  • Playful (Yellow): 1925 (137/day)
  • Submissive (White): 804 (57/day)
  • Exhibitionist (Green): 2067 (147/day)
  • Sensual (Blue): 1928 (137/day)
  • Dominatrix (Black): 1596 (114/day)

The biggest outlier here is Submissive (White) where I've collected nearly half as much as you did. Probably one of us got very lucky or very unlucky (or perhaps each of us was on either extreme) while Submissive gems were in the PoP rewards.

I've already run out of 5-star girls to awaken with Voyeur or Eccentric gems, so I'm just stockpiling those now.

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

Because these values mean I won't "touch" any 3 Star girl for the next couple of years (Actually, it's even worse: I won't have enough XP to even include the new L5/M6 girls each month, so I'll *never* level-up a 3 stars again).

3-star girls are completely and totally useless in PVP now. The common girls can be used as cheap fodder to meet the requirements to reach the next awakening threshold, but you never want to awaken 3-stars of any other rarity. Why would you? A 3-star legendary is no stronger than a 5-star common, costs four times as much to awaken, and will very rarely have enough blessings to be viable in PVP even if you do have her at the highest possible level.

il y a 14 minutes, Attirm a dit :

3-star girls are completely and totally useless in PVP now. The common girls can be used as cheap fodder to meet the requirements to reach the next awakening threshold, but you never want to awaken 3-stars of any other rarity. Why would you? A 3-star legendary is no stronger than a 5-star common, costs four times as much to awaken, and will very rarely have enough blessings to be viable in PVP even if you do have her at the highest possible level.

Yes, that's why I will never touch them again :) And it's sad, because before Awakenings, these 3 Star girls made sense (Both for PvP and PvE), and now they don't.

But consider this: a few years have passed, and we're now all comfortably sitting in the middle of a harem of lvl 750 girls (100 Girls to break the final cap, let's say 10 Mythic, 20 Legendaries, and 70 Commons). Now, all it takes to include *any* L3 girl in a PvP Team for any given week/blessing is 575k XP and 7520 Gems. For XP, it's almost doable (Assuming 400k/Week), and for Gems as well (Assuming 100/Day of each color).

But you can only do that if you keep all your resources for these rare occurrences, where you may want to focus on a specific L3 girl for a specific blessing. But it is actually "impossible" to do, because even when we reach lvl 750, we barely have enough XP each month to raise a single Mythic to lvl 750 (It takes 1.4M XP, for an estimated monthly income of 1.6M XP).

So, in the best case (and again, assuming nothing changes in the next 2 years :D which of course is completely unrealistic), I may consider using L3 again in 2 years. But... I will probably have to keep focusing on M6 girls instead (And won't even have enough resources to include 1 L5 girl per month). And I think it's sad to have a thousand girls in the game, but only enough resources to focus on 12 of them each year.

Of course, all of this is purely theoretical. A lot more changes are planned for the game in the near future, so all of these "predictions" will probably become obsolete in just a few weeks. I just hope that we'll be able to use more girls (again) at some point, and not simply focus on a few dozens. My 0-star harem is getting longer and longer every week, and I currently have no reason to get any of these girls to even 1*. Sad.

7 hours ago, Liliat said:

But consider this: a few years have passed, and we're now all comfortably sitting in the middle of a harem of lvl 750 girls (100 Girls to break the final cap, let's say 10 Mythic, 20 Legendaries, and 70 Commons). Now, all it takes to include *any* L3 girl in a PvP Team for any given week/blessing is 575k XP and 7520 Gems. For XP, it's almost doable (Assuming 400k/Week), and for Gems as well (Assuming 100/Day of each color).

The rate at which new 5-star legendaries have been added to the game has been increasing. We've been getting one per month very consistently from LC, while club champions have averaged one new girl every other month, leagues now look like they're giving one per month going forward, new features like Pantheons have been bringing 5-star legendaries, and LD girls do show up in mythic pachinko every few months so if you pay attention you can get them on the cheap. If this release rate keeps up we may well be averaging 3 new 5-star legendaries per month. Even if we get enough gems to awaken 4 new 5-star legendaries to level 750 per month, that's going to mean it takes a very, very long time to work through our backlog.

Hypothetically in the long-term we should be able to acquire gems fast enough to work through our existing harems and clear the backlog of 5-star legendaries we acquire along the way, but with the high rate of release we're seeing right now that may take 5+ years, so the game will almost certainly have changed radically between then and now. 

I also feel 400k/week experience gain from natural shop refreshes and other rewards is unrealistically high, and I don't think we will ever be in a position where awakening a 3-star up to level 750 is even arguably worthwhile, but it's entirely possible that Kinkoid will increase book rewards in other places to close that gap.

• Like 2

You're probably right that L3 girls may become completely irrelevant, by the time we reach lv. 750. Or the game will have changed so much that we'll have to revisit our strategies anyway :) Or maybe the L5 girls will simply become P2W and we'll only have L3 girls to work with :D

Also, I'm now considering focusing on PoV rather than LD, so that means only 1 5* girl per month for LC. And then a few girls from Club Champions, Pantheon, and I still need to unlock Shtupra. But I'll probably only be getting 1 new L5 girl per month, consistently. But, we'll see when we get there 👨‍🦳

il y a 44 minutes, Attirm a dit :

I also feel 400k/week experience gain from natural shop refreshes and other rewards is unrealistically high, and I don't think we will ever be in a position where awakening a 3-star up to level 750 is even arguably worthwhile, but it's entirely possible that Kinkoid will increase book rewards in other places to close that gap.

This number is what I currently get (since the Awakening patch, where books have been increased), from all sources combined, without spending Kobans. Granted, this is just an estimate for the past 2 weeks, and just for myself, so it's probably not statistically representative. But I've spent all my books 5 days ago to awaken past 450, and I have 335k XP right now. So it's probably not that far off. I think I've reached the highest values for Market rewards (300+ girls and 300+ levels), so it should be the same for everyone else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

Also, I'm now considering focusing on PoV rather than LD, so that means only 1 5* girl per month for LC. And then a few girls from Club Champions, Pantheon, and I still need to unlock Shtupra. But I'll probably only be getting 1 new L5 girl per month, consistently. But, we'll see when we get there 👨‍🦳

Yeah, it's very very unlikely I'll be participating in LD in the near future. The only reason LD had any relevance was due to the PVP viability of the girls it brought. With the new battle system it's basically indistinguishable from Epic days. If I am going to spend kobons to pick up a new PVP girl, it's going to be a mythic, and I'm not in the market for a mythic quite yet (and only for a Voyeur or Eccentric)

3 hours ago, Liliat said:

This number is what I currently get (since the Awakening patch, where books have been increased), from all sources combined, without spending Kobans.

I have been using market refreshes so I cannot compare. 

For my part, I'm getting 3 free market refreshes per day and am averaging about 11k per refresh. so 33k per day or 231k per week. The free path of Seasons has 48k experience and my monthly calendar has 11k experience, which works out to about 12k per week, most of it coming from that one mythic book towards the end of the path. The only other major source of books is Pachinko orbs and PoP, but I don't think they add up to anywhere near 150k per week to get up to the range you're quoting (Edit: that could be it, we just had LC so you probably dumped your orb stash and got a huge influx of books from that; that's a month's worth of resources in one week which would skew your numbers)

Now if you could refresh the market 4 times per day (which is theoretically possible if you hold to a rigid schedule and don't sleep for more than 6 hours at a time) then you could hit 400k quite easily, but for almost everyone 3 market refreshes per day is the max.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 1

Il y a 8 heures, Attirm a dit :

Now if you could refresh the market 4 times per day (which is theoretically possible if you hold to a rigid schedule and don't sleep for more than 6 hours at a time) then you could hit 400k quite easily, but for almost everyone 3 market refreshes per day is the max.

Technically, leaving your browser open on the market while you sleep (or work, or anything) is sufficient, since it auto-refreshes. So you won't be able to collect the market items immediately, but the timer will keep going until you do, and you won't "waste" any time.

But I only do 3 refreshes per day as well, so that's not the reason. It may be orbs, yes, although I only spend a few of them (At lvl ~350, Daily Contests aren't that competitive; I don't need to spend everything to place Top 1/4). I probably spent a week of orbs for a ~weekly contest, so it could average out. Or maybe not. Not enough data :)

I'll keep monitoring my XP over the next few weeks and see how it goes (Also: you forgot to include Seasons Fights. That's at least 7x7x24 XP per day :D )

• Like 2

Le 24/11/2021 à 06:13, jpanda a dit :

it may just reflect how you play the game (e.g. totally fake example - if you're good at PVP but bad at events you might have more of one than the other).

I totally agree, everybody does'nt earn the same amount of each color, it depends of what you do precisely (and of what girls you want to level up). Impossible to say a color is rare or not in general.

If you lack green and white gems, try to gain more daily competitions, number one earn 50 of each, and sometimes it's easy to be the first (until 25th there are green and white gems to earn, in little quatity but at the end, it's something). I believe it's a consolation prize for those who spend all they have each day and don't spare waiting for legendary competitions.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kaitana said:

I totally agree, everybody does'nt earn the same amount of each color, it depends of what you do precisely (and of what girls you want to level up). Impossible to say a color is rare or not in general.

If you lack green and white gems, try to gain more daily competitions, number one earn 50 of each, and sometimes it's easy to be the first (until 25th there are green and white gems to earn, in little quatity but at the end, it's something). I believe it's a consolation prize for those who spend all they have each day and don't spare waiting for legendary competitions.

It's not so much playstyle as it is player level.

Daily Contests are a great example of this, since they get way harder at you level up. This is because you're bracketed with other players of similar level to yourself. When you're low-level that means you're going to be bracketed with mostly casuals. When you're high-level, that means you're going to be bracketed with the most dedicated long-term players. This makes them utterly impractical as a source of gem income for high-level players.

Daily Contests are just stupidly competitive at my level bracket (401+). For instance, yesterday on Nutaku there was a contest to gain XP and fight opponents in PVP. About four hours before the contest ended I did some quick math on how many points I'd need to take 4th; I'd have needed to have cashed in on my first two seasons XP bonus and done another 10 refills of kisses in Seasons. That's for 4th place. Today it's give XP to the girls, and at the moment of writing 1st place is sitting at 1.78m and 4th place is at 92k. So just to take 4th right now with over 12 hours left to go you'd have to put in 100k, and if you don't want to be sniped you probably need to get up to 500k. There will be some days when you get a favorable bracket and can go for it, but most of the time it's not worth spending resources.

Realistically for a player of my level who saves resources of Legendary Contests, a month's worth of Daily Contests involve maybe 1-2 first place finishes, 4-5 top four finishes, a dozen top ten finishes, and the rest top 25 over the course of the month. That gives optimistically about 800 gems over the course of a month. That is... around 2 days of Places of Power earnings at my level.

That brings me to places of power, which are kinda the opposite and get more generous since they scale with player level. I'm conservatively averaging around 400 gems per day from PoP, and can get far more if I get lucky. And that's not even counting the gems from Pachinko orbs. Since it scales linearly, players half my level would take half as many gems for the same amount of effort, and I'm collecting 3 times per day so someone who can only collect twice is getting two thirds of my collection rate. And collecting 3 times per day isn't easy; if I collect my first PoP of the day at 8:00 in the morning and want to collect my last at midnight, then I have only a 2 hour window in order to make my second collection. 

So from my perspective as a high-level player, Daily Contests are virtually irrelevant while PoP define my gem income. Even if my activity level dropped and I could only refresh PoP twice per day it would still beat out Daily Contests by an order of magnitude. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

2 more weeks since I posted my gems drop rates, and new sources have been introduced. I've collected gems from Seasons, but none from PoV (yet). Here are the updated values for the past 4 weeks (28 Days):

Color: Number gained (Average gems per day)

Orange: 2718 (97)
Purple: 3704 (132)
Red: 3176 (113)
Yellow: 4225 (151)
White: 2944 (105)
Green: 3344 (119)
Blue: 3428 (122)
Dark: 3855 (137)

Dark was a lot higher this time (137/Day vs 85/Day), probably because of MD: Finalmecia was available on Donatien, and he drops dark gems. I obtained 2211 Dark gems just during MD (I also spent a few MP orbs during that time). I don't expect this average to remain, since Dark gems are otherwise extremely rare.

In terms of expenses, it also varies a lot. Especially, Yellow gems are easy to obtain, but even easier to spend. So I barely have any left:

Color: number of gems spent

Orange: -1775
Purple: -1225
Red: -1350
Yellow: -4495
White: -2000
Green: -2800
Blue: -1600
Dark: -2500

My teams are still pretty unbalanced, as I lack many powerful girls for 4 elements (Red/Purple/Blue/White, and Orange in a lesser extent, since Taurus just recently joined my team).

In terms of XP, I'm still seeing this 400K/Week rate, and I have accumulated more Pachinko orbs since last time. With the addition of PoV, we should even be able to reach almost 500K/Week (+115K XP on the Free path, +115K XP on the Paid path, every 2 weeks).

All in all, it's going smoothly. I'm reaching Harem lvl 500, and should be able to break through the cap before the end of the year (as expected). Reaching lvl 701+ at the end of 2022 still seems realistic to me (Assuming the rules don't change in the meantime; but obviously they will :) )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Liliat said:

Color: Number gained (Average gems per day)

Orange: 2718 (97)
Purple: 3704 (132)
Red: 3176 (113)
Yellow: 4225 (151)
White: 2944 (105)
Green: 3344 (119)
Blue: 3428 (122)
Dark: 3855 (137)

Here's where I stand (counting everything other than the initial 3000). I have not unlocked any of the kobon paths in PoA or PoV in this time (my kobons are going towards shop refreshes, but levelling up after level 500 is expensive), nor have I purchased any bundles:

• Orange (Physical): 3137 (112)
  • Purple (Voyeur): 6116 (218)
  • Red (Eccentric): 4200 (150)
  • Yellow (Playful): 3695 (131)
  • White (Submissive): 3177 (113)
  • Green (Exhibitionist): 5292 (189)
  • Blue (Sensual): 3214 (114)
  • Dark (Dominatrix): 3668 (131)

Total accrued: 32499 (1160/day)

So we're definitely seeing some huge divergences. I've accumulated almost 5000 more gems than you in total, but our distributions are completely different. You've actually accrued more Playful (yellow), Sensual (Blue), and Dominatrix (Dark) gems than me. I have a modest lead in Eccentric (Red) but most of my advantage is coming from Voyeur and Exhibitionist (Purple and Green) where I am way ahead. And that's pretty much entirely on the backs of Places of Power, which has been a gold mine (gem mine?) and is by far the most generous with those two colors. Places of Power is where the vast majority of my overall gem income comes from.

Part of this could be the change to villain drop rates, and which villain you're farming can make a huge difference. It used to be that all villains dropped Playful and Eccentric (Yellow and Red) gems, but now each villain drops a different type of gem. I know my progress with Playful (Yellow) gems has ground to a complete stop since this change, and it's quickly becoming one of the rarest gem types for me. I've still got to get Estelle from Pandora and all these awakenings have made me strong enough that I don't have to worry about losing to her anymore, so maybe I'll farm her after orgy days ends (although I do want to clean out Sake before the next world opens and I'm a long ways away from that)

Edit: So overall from my experience, Voyeur (Purple) is by far the most common with Exhibitionist (Green) in a very distant second, then Eccentric (Red) in a very distant third from there. Playful and Dominatrix (Yellow, and Dark) are fairly common, while Physical, Sensual, and Submissive (Orange, Blue, and White) are trailing the pack.

10 hours ago, Liliat said:

Color: number of gems spent

Orange: -1775
Purple: -1225
Red: -1350
Yellow: -4495
White: -2000
Green: -2800
Blue: -1600
Dark: -2500

You haven't even spent the initial 3000 gift yet? My total spend is as follows:

• Orange (Physical): -5150  (1 common to level 600, 4 legendaries and 1 common to level 550)
  • Purple (Voyeur): -8975 (4 legendaries to level 600; 6 commons to level 550)
  • Red (Eccentric): -6300 (1 legendary to level 600; 1 legendary, 1 epic, 1 rare, and 7 commons to level 550)
  • Yellow (Playful): -6150 (1 mythic to level 600; 2 legendary and 2 commons to level 550; 1 legendary and 1 rare to level 500)
  • White (Submissive): -4900 (1 legendary to level 600; 2 legendary and 5 common to level 550)
  • Green (Exhibitionist): -7275 (1 legendary, 1 epic, and 1 common to level 600; 3 legendary, 1 rare, and 3 common to level 550)
  • Blue (Sensual): -5550 (1 legendary to level 600; 1 legendary, 2 rare, and 4 common to level 550; 2 rare to level 500)
  • Dark (Dominatrix) -6200 (1 mythic and 1 legendary to level 600; 1 legendary, 2 rares, and 3 commons to level 550)

All of these girls were grandfathered to at least level 401. 

You can see that on Playful and Sensual (Yellow and Blue) I've abandoned further awakenings on girls that it's become clear that I cannot afford, since these gems just aren't common enough. Meanwhile I'm very quickly running out of things to spend Voyeur gems on, and if the current income keeps up I'm just going to be stockpiling them. I may have enough of a stockpile to justify picking up a Mythic girl and getting her caught up with the rest of my harem.

I'm still a long ways to level 650, and will probably require at least another 20k more gems before I'm up there. Likely more since the distribution is lopsided and I'm running out of girls for certain categories.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Il y a 10 heures, Attirm a dit :

You haven't even spent the initial 3000 gift yet? My total spend is as follows:

I spent most of the initial 3000 gems on day 1, to awaken beyond lvl 400, and then I started collecting numbers. So, all values are for the past 4 weeks (11/19 to 12/16).

If I include the 3000 gems, it looks like this (Approximately):

Orange: -2852
Purple: -1998
Red: -2205
Yellow: -6750
White: -2690
Green: -4450
Blue: -2795
Dark: -4490

(There are some weird values in there, so I probably acquired a few extra gems during the first awakening, before properly collecting data). And with these values, we can really see which elements I'm still missing :D

It's worth noting that I still have a stack of ~180 Orbs (M+E) waiting for the next relevant contest, so that will give a good boost to my stack of gems (> 5000) ; which will be very welcome since I'm about to break the lvl 500 cap (In a week or so).

In the past 2 weeks, we always had running Villains events; so I've not chosen villains based on gems color. I've fought Donatien (Dark) for Finalmecia, Sylvanus? (White) for Rosana, and now Karole (Green). I can't fight Pandora, Nike or Sake yet (So I don't have access to a reliable source of yellow gems from Villains; Dark lord is the only one atm).

I also play exclusively F2P, skipping the paid path for PoA. I will take the paid PoV path (either this one or the next, we'll see), but not yet, so I didn't include any gems from there.

Tbh, I don't know where all these yellow gems come from :D I don't really have yellow PoP, I don't fight yellow villains, and the only other sources are Daily Missions and random sources (Pachinko, ...). But I'm not complaining, since I have at least a million of playful girls to awaken.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1