season points/shards drop rate

nutjob

firstly i m having issues with points,after winning a certain number of times the enemies stats and lvls skyrockets for which i have to use boosters from shop but again after 10-20 wins the points they give drop below 5 and if i loose it takes away almost triple that amount,like i m stuck at 41 lvl in seasons and have spend almost over 3000 gold and now it seems like an absolute waste of time.......r others having this issue as well??

also the drop rate is ridiculously low for legendary days, i m averaging 5-7shards every 70-80 energy......... which seems like a ridiculous waste again

Edited by nutjob

Hey @nutjob

1) Seasons select opponents based on your level and on your mojo. Imagine it like a bubble of players around you. If you stop for a day, stronger players will gain more mojo and move out of your bubble, and weaker players will catch up to you. It's like a drift of players towards higher tiers that happens over the course of whole month.

Situation that you're describing happens when you use more kisses or boosters to get ahead of players of comparable strength. Players learned that you actually don't need to spend kobans or boosters to finish a season. When opponents get stronger - allow some losses or wait it out. You'll be fine.

2) Legendary Days is different from Classic events (first event of any month). Drop rate is the same at 10% chance. Drop range however is down to 1-3 shards which nets you 4 shards per 20 fights on average. Natural combativity regen wouldn't be enough to get the girl. Prepare to spend some gold if you want her.

Since leagues started I am suffering that somewhat, I am still advancing but a very slow pace. It seems that many players are boosting now for leagues and that is affecting seasons too, the only thing you can do is keep fighting and taking losses as normal, but never use gold to refresh

thats the issue jelom it all just becomes stagnant at one point ,as the moderator suggested i went took the losses to reset or whatever took 4 losses all around 35 points each then the game threw some opponents around my lvl which is 135 took 2 wins then again all went back to shit ,took 2 looses again 1 win and again a loss...........if we take this in acount i cant achieve season 51 rank in a million years unless i blow gold for kisses and boosters which again in turn will screw me even more.....shouldnt the game mechanic provide a set amount of points like 15, even if we try to take help of boosters and all ,instead of giving me just 1-2 points even if i win and take away around 35 if i loose

• Like 1

Here's a good strategy I've found which helps me in Season.

Have two teams:

1) The best girls you can put together for when you are performing, obviously.
2) A team composed of the weakest 1-star girls for when you are waiting for kisses to replenish and aren't performing.

Why would you do that?

Well, the first thing to understand is that your final ranking in the Season is meaningless, except for bragging rights.

Whether you come 1st or 1,000th is irrelevant. What matters is if you reach the 51st Tier. If you do you've gotten 99% of the loot even the 1st ranked player did.

The second thing you need to realise is that the only way to lose Mojo is to attack an opponent and lose.

If an opponent attacks you and beats you? That's no problem for you and your Mojo is unchanged.

Why does that matter?

If you switch out for a weak team of 1-star girls whenever you are out of kisses or waiting for them to regenerate that will let weaker players - whose best team of girls couldn't beat your best team - challenge you and beat you. They will gain Mojo which will bring them into the same group of players as you. Likewise players whose best team of girls is too strong for you to beat will see that they can easily beat you, do so and gain Mojo, pushing them up and further above you in the rankings.

The result?

Once your kisses refill and you switch to your strongest team you'll see that more of the players at a similar Mojo level as you are now weaker and less of them are stronger.

And doing all of this? It costs you nothing.

Since I adopted this policy - combined with a bit of patience when I get a few bad offerings in the opponents drawn - I've had significantly fewer losses.

Admittedly it was a bit worse since the Tower of Fame was implemented but after setting my 1-star girl team and waiting a couple days I started getting more opponents I could beat than I couldn't.

Edited by DudeManGuy
  • Like 3
  • Surprised :O 2
  • Hearts 2

the way the point value of an opponent in Seasons is calculated sucks.  I've seen a player with 25K+ offense, 12K+ defense, and over 175K ego, and they are only worth 15 points?  that's just stupid.  and right next to them would be a player with less than 20K offense, -8K defense, and only 100K ish ego and be worth 25+ points.  what the hell?  I really like those since that's where most of my points have come from before this latest update.  it would be nice if we were lined up against/ shown players we could actually defeat.  they don't have to be guaranteed victories, but being matched against players with twice as much offense and/ or defense and nearly 200K+ ego is not right.  we shouldn't have to use up our gold hitting the refresh button endlessly in order to find/ locate those we can beat.  and now our level is no longer the level cap of the girls, which gives unfair advantage to buyer players since they can acquire large amounts of gold to buy any mythic grade stuff that shows up in their markets and upgrade/ level up their girls as much as they want.  they have enough advantages already.

The opponents aren't selected based on their stats vs yours, unfortunately.
I mean it would be nice if you didn't get served 3 opponents, everyone of them hopped up on boosters.

They're all within a hundred or so Mojo of your score.
The ratio of those weaker than you to those stronger than you varies accordingly.
Keep winning time after time, raising your Mojo and you are likely to climb to the same level as stronger players who likewise had many easy wins, therefore higher Mojo.

But yes, I agree that I find it likely that this Awakening update will create some mega-powerful super-whales.
People willing to sink hundreds of dollars will buy the gems, the XP items and just raise their girls to 400, then 450 and so on.

While those who haven't got the disposable income for such things will not only stay stuck under lower caps but they'll struggle significantly to compete against pay-to-win players in contests, seasons, the tower which will only serve to make some kinds of gems more difficult for them to get, which will even more so keep them held-back.

what i found is that the opponent selection and points u get after winning r somehow related to ur win streak cuz they dont want u to progress too fast even if u r spending lot of gold which makes the premium currency concept basically freaking useless here ....as i mentioned above the more i won the less points i get from my opponents(which even dropped to me only getting 1 point on all three opponents for 7-8 turns) but inturn if i loose 35-40 points r taken from me......as well as the only opponents that would provide decent points would be atleast 20-25 lvls above, what was even worse was somehow the opponents who were 10or20 lvls below me had better stats than me by couple of thousands that too when i was fully boosted(i have all updated gear to the max lvl ,all girls to the max player lvl at that point, plus all girls being legendary and epics) ........so i tried taking losses as the administrator said which wasnt much of a help either as i was lossing more points than gaining. So in the end it costed me around 5000 gold just to reach freaking lvl51.  (my player lvl was 148 at that time if any were wondering)

They were preaching about fair play and system design to help players and shit But now they just went and said its a cashgrab game just buy gold and spend it on lvls and become practically invincible, cus now i m seeing my opponents having the whole team at 400-450.....which simply put means forget about getting legendary girls from seasons for free☠️☠️

I have a 450 level team and I'm a free-to-play user in CxH.

Purchasing stuff and spend it to rise the level of girls is the complete waste. At a given point in time you surely stop and all other F2P will reach you organically. People can try to do it, but is not a savvy move long terms.

Anyway, what's so uncanny good to have you rush and spend 5000 (!) kobans instead of just waiting? I've left the game 5 days, and I'm tier 42 with not a single loss so far. No koban spent.

Patience.

(on a side note, the 1star girls system means nothing XD).

Edited by lepidocter