hentaiheroes ridiculously slow since friday!

Since friday (i started playing about 11 AM UTC that day), both hentaiheroes.com, and harem heroes on nutaku are so ridiculously slow that the game is borderline unplayable!
Loading times for next screen are up to 30 seconds, sometimes after every single button click.
How can i play a "casual" game where it takes me like 6 hours just to use up my energy and battles and send girls on missions?
Places of Power is the worst, here even collecting reward from mission takes 30 seconds, maybe more, just to reload the same screen!

The only times it got a little better were after 1 AM UTC, in both nights in between.

It is definitely a game issue, since all other websites i go to work normally - including comixharem on nutaku.

Deleting cookies or cached pictures does not help.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's true and nothing has changed since two weeks. Today hentaiheroes.com was totally unplayable. I spend about 15 minutes to collect rewards from Places of Power and send girls on a missions. I just had enought. Everything is changing about midnight, like Real Vicent said.

I've been playing HH from 3 years, but now I'm totally tired of this situation and I'm really thinking of stop playing.

I don't know, maybe it's fault of my browser, but earlier was everything allright, and it doesn't matter it is Firefox in my computer or Opera in my smartphone.

If anyone has some solution, please tell.

On 11/29/2021 at 12:29 AM, hunterkiller said:

If anyone has some solution, please tell.

First, please don't bump another thread for your own issue.

Then, please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.