i will be ceasing to play GayHarem once the new Gemstones update is activated

MichiganWhiteBoy

ive been playing the Gemstones update on the test server for the last 8-10 hours

IMO the developers have gone WAAAAY to far with this ... and many other updates

this gemstones idea is TOTAL CRAP, so as much as i enjoy playing this game... i wont be until the developers put the game BACK how we all enjoyed playing it

and i am urging all players (specially those level 250+) fed up with the developers updates to GayHarem to BOYCOTT the Gemstones update and the game

until its rolled back removing the Gemstones update and the BDSM update

please comment below if you will join me and do the same

I agree with your sentiment.  I play the Kinkoid games {all three) for some mindless fun.  It's not like this is a game with fast paced action or have aany quality animated sequences.  Adding gems just throws more speedboats in the way to get characters leveled up.  Don't belive it adds any value or enjoyment  to the game.  There may be a few player willing to pony up the cost of buying gems to speed up the leveling process.  I don't think Kinkoid should hold their breath hoping for some financial gain from it.

I am well neyong the 250 level in both Gay Harem and Hentai Heroes.  I'll play on for a little bit and see how it shakes out.  I'll stop playing if it becomes too much of a hassle to level up.