Level 250

jlhiopn43

10 minutes ago, erhuty said:

Oh yes, gems is everywhere... I lost about 30 CP in rewards for daily Activities while it was replaced by gems :(

Yes. I am also bummed at the loss of Pachinko tokens in the palace of power. Plus, I was already having trouble leveling up my 600 dudes, so I'm not sure how I feel about this new feature.

il y a 4 minutes, Pelto a dit :

Yes. I am also bummed at the loss of Pachinko tokens in the palace of power. Plus, I was already having trouble leveling up my 600 dudes, so I'm not sure how I feel about this new feature.

Leveling up your guys should be a little easier now? KK updated the market so the legendary books are more frequent (we have no data or any %). Mythic book have been increased and they overshoot xp now. Did you log out/in and claimed your 2 free bundles (containing all gemstones and mythic books)?

• Like 1

Places of Power and daily contest rewards have changed as well, you get no more Great Pachinko x10 orbs from the first permanent Place of Power, but that should be offset by the first three starter guys (Bunny, Gary and Red Battler) now giving 300.000 cash at five stars.

Daily contests however give no more Combativity refills anymore which makes fighting villains to obtain event guys even harder without spending kobans on refilling.

• Hug 1

52 minutes ago, Pelto said:

I am also bummed at the loss of Pachinko tokens in the palace of power.

Oh my, I didn't see it yet :(

35 minutes ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

This is a way to increase the money incomes to pay the artsists and the team on a free to play game

But it is a way to take kobans from players for upgrading PoP and change the reward afterwards, right? Surprisingly (not) we lose the pacninko orbs not some crap champions tickets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eckos said:

Places of Power and daily contest rewards have changed as well, you get no more Great Pachinko x10 orbs from the first permanent Place of Power, but that should be offset by the first three starter guys (Bunny, Gary and Red Battler) now giving 300.000 cash at five stars.

AHA!   🤩

I thought I was losing my mind, and that I'd somehow missed that they were earning so much.  Thanks for clearing that up, both the offset/fix, and what the hell happened to my income.

il y a 49 minutes, erhuty a dit :

But it is a way to take kobans from players for upgrading PoP and change the reward afterwards, right? Surprisingly (not) we lose the pacninko orbs not some crap champions tickets.

For what we understant between players active on discord, it seems to be part of a strategy that started to apply after the removal of Dating Tokens. The guys you get are meant to be "exclusive". After that update, (keep in mind that there is no % or number given to the players), players started noticing and reporting that they get over time less pachinko orbs from PoP. I used to get more and spend it every month on LC d2 (the pachinko contest) so I have an idea of what I used to get and it has decreased as well. On top of that, it seems that single game orbs for both Epic and Mythic Pachinkos have a lower chance of giving a guy. But since players have less orbs, we're don't have much feed back to compare the numbers.

This is my opinion: With the money decreased value of equipement, x10 Great Pachinko orbs are less valuable and Mythic Pachinko orbs are not helping for the late game. It's more the avatar pool for new players that it is annoying. I started playing GH on February 2021. I have so much guys to get from my guys' pools and this reduction hurts me as well Q_Q but it's like that

5 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

The guys you get are meant to be "exclusive".

Some players have some opinion and some other players - other opinion, its normal. What isn't normal is to change the rules backward: if I spend kobans to get some option, I want have that option, not some other option that was welcomed by some other players.

Further, look at the temporary PoP, lets say 'No Social Distances': yesterday we have a 50/50 chance to get a good money or trash (ticket). Actually it wasn't 50/50 but 1 of 2 options. Today we have 1 of 4 options, so the chance to get the money from this PoP is dropped to about 10% I guess. And what is the alternative for 1,6m coins (on my level)? 1k XP magazine, as for me not bad, but not excellent. 5 gems. Really?! 5 gems or 1,6m coins? Hard to choice (not). A-a-and 1 ticket!!! Don't you mind replace this ticket by gems? No? Why?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, erhuty said:

Some players have some opinion and some other players - other opinion, its normal. What isn't normal is to change the rules backward: if I spend kobans to get some option, I want have that option, not some other option that was welcomed by some other players.

Further, look at the temporary PoP, lets say 'No Social Distances': yesterday we have a 50/50 chance to get a good money or trash (ticket). Actually it wasn't 50/50 but 1 of 2 options. Today we have 1 of 4 options, so the chance to get the money from this PoP is dropped to about 10% I guess. And what is the alternative for 1,6m coins (on my level)? 1k XP magazine, as for me not bad, but not excellent. 5 gems. Really?! 5 gems or 1,6m coins? Hard to choice (not). A-a-and 1 ticket!!! Don't you mind replace this ticket by gems? No? Why?

You don't need the money from temporary Places of Power that urgently anymore. Instead of a chance of 1+ million cash in seven hours (if that particular PoP even comes up) you can get 900.000 cash every 6 hours now by simply unlocking all five stars for Bunny, Gary and Red Battler because each of them now gives 300.000 cash every 6 hours.

That's not only quicker than the temporary PoP it also doesn't have a percent chance attached to it.

---

I do agree with feeling "meh" about the whole "exclusive" thingys about a bunch of the guys though as in some cases you just have bad luck with the RNG and "miss" a guy despite "doing the thrill of the chase" and if that happens more often than not it has a huge possibility of generating frustration eventually.

Trying to collect as many of the available guys as possible is indeed one of the pulls of the game, in some instances even more so than PvP or the story, so having some guys permanently missable, especially when looking at Seasons and Path of Attraction its not a good long term plan.

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, Eckos said:

Trying to collect as many of the available guys as possible is indeed one of the pulls of the game, in some instances even more so than PvP or the story, so having some guys permanently missable, especially when looking at Seasons and Path of Attraction its not a good long term plan

I agree completely. I am a completionist, but have to miss some for whatever reason at the time. Plus, the fact that I can still see all of the guys that I have some shards for is more annoying now that I know I might never get them no matter how hard I try.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 2:57 PM, Zamioc Yuki said:

Leveling up your guys should be a little easier now? KK updated the market so the legendary books are more frequent (we have no data or any %). Mythic book have been increased and they overshoot xp now. Did you log out/in and claimed your 2 free bundles (containing all gemstones and mythic books)?

Oh I did receive the books. Thank you so so so so much.

40 x 20k exp books. 5 x instant lvl 350 books.

Buuuut. (but): the 40 books of 20k exp are a joke now. Useless. Utter crap. You can't go past the next 50-ish level (the instant 350 books are fine though)..

Perfect update.

And, btw, my post might contain irony. Or sarcasm. But only enough to feed 50k people for 20 years.

1 hour ago, Jirachimaru said:

Buuuut. (but): the 40 books of 20k exp are a joke now. Useless. Utter crap. You can't go past the next 50-ish level (the instant 350 books are fine though)..

Why are they crap?  They work exactly as advertised...  for example...

Harem member at level 227.  Apply book of 20k experience, and BAM, he's at 250.  AWAKE him with gems, and BAM, he's at level 300.  And so on.  

Now I've got several sitting, waiting for the next round of Awakening... (I don't have enough PEOPLE to Awaken the next batch, yet)... and they're pre-primed with experience for... whenever....   

🤗

And yes, I just DID exactly that to Awaken a batch up to level 350...

I'll save Instant Level 350 books for the new folks that are worth entering my Awakening cycle (and going for high levels, for combat, etc)

Edited by SAsmTOP
more info
  • Thanks 1

Before the update mythic books gave half the xp and couldn't be used if the amount of XP exceeded that guys max level. Not a fan of awakening at all but it has done nothing but improve the mythic books. That said I still won't pay kobans for them.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Jirachimaru said:

And this way it is harder to level your guys, of which I own 348 at the moment.

Yeah, I am also not liking that you can no longer increase your dude to your gaming level without gems. I guess this was great for people under level 250, but I am at 425 and will have to spend gems like crazy to get some of my lower guys up to par with my others, let alone moving some beyond my gaming level. I was trying to get all my 600+ dudes up to help improve my championship and club challenge picks because all those level 1 guys were dragging things down. I have almost four years into this game and don't wanna stop, but all these changes are getting kind of messing up my plan. 

On 11/18/2021 at 4:57 PM, Zamioc Yuki said:

Leveling up your guys should be a little easier now?

It seems (not sure) to be a problem with it. Lets say you have a 100 lvl character and some 99 lvl guy with 2387 of 2388 XP. Before the update you can offer the guy 150 XP book and get 100 lvl guy with 2388 XP, 149 XP of the book was 'hidden'. After you character level up to 101 lvl that guy get 'hidden' 149 XP and also automatically up to 101 lvl. Now that guy should be avakened to 150 lvl first but 149 XP seems to disappear - he have only 2388 XP (max for 100 lvl).

I was wrong or it was fixed.

Edited by erhuty

With all the reductions in rewards, I hope there is no major overhauls of GH for some time now:

Gems are crowding out Epic Pachinko rewards, resulting in very few boosters

Value of Great Pachinko rewards have been reduced

Club champions have become more difficult

Drop rates have become nearly unmeasurable in Adventure

Gems are crowding out rewards in PoP

New boosters have been introduced that can only be bought with kobans and reducing the availability of earlier boosters

Gems are popping up all over the place reducing earlier rewards.

I realise that the game must earn money, however I would imagine that regular players have a budget for the purchases they make. If you want to earn money, introduce new games and make players more interested in playing. Changing the rules by reducing the odds for rewards will not increase the popularity of the game.

• Like 4