Bug report after new update.

Zinjex

I've noticed 2 things after the recent update.

1. The game reacts very slowly when you click on things, I've tested in both Chrome and Firefox both have the problem.

2. 3 of the starting girls give 315.000.

image.png.a27a27c0484b760168568b3814363d11.png

Edited by Zinjex

20 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

1) Server seemed to lag during the first half an hour after update. Is lag still there?

2) This is an intended bonus. Enjoy!

1) The lag seems to have been fixed.

2) Is the change permanent?

Edited by Zinjex

7 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I've noted the money variation only after reading this thread, but my girls give 300k, not 315... has it been changed in these last hours or it is somewhat dependent on player level?

Nope, it's still the same 330k for me. The difference is in the Club bonus. 300k without any bonus. 315k with 5% club bonus which you can get with spending only ymens. 330k - with 10% bonus from fully upgraded club. But that upgrade costs kobans. Creating club also costs kobans.

Also, yeah, Harem loads faster, but it's harder to get to someone at the bottom. And there're some lags with that too. When I try to scroll down sometimes it just stops there and doesn't allow me to scroll down for a solid few seconds until it starts to load again. So there's a solid waiting time each time you reach the current bottom of the harem and have to wait until it loads. It doesn't affect much if you want to just collect money, but you want to find someone it's more troublesome. Also, they still didn't fix the animation of flying money and that impacts the overall time spent there too.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Nope, it's still the same 330k for me. The difference is in the Club bonus. 300k without any bonus. 315k with 5% club bonus which you can get with spending only ymens. 330k - with 10% bonus from fully upgraded club. But that upgrade costs kobans. Creating club also costs kobans.

Also, yeah, Harem loads faster, but it's harder to get to someone at the bottom. And there're some lags with that too. When I try to scroll down sometimes it just stops there and doesn't allow me to scroll down for a solid few seconds until it starts to load again. So there's a solid waiting time each time you reach the current bottom of the harem and have to wait until it loads. It doesn't affect much if you want to just collect money, but you want to find someone it's more troublesome. Also, they still didn't fix the animation of flying money and that impacts the overall time spent there too.

Right, I forgot the club bonuses... I tend to do that when I am not doing PvP battles. Thanks for the reminder.

About the harem loading, it's simply because to speed up loading time they apparently decided to load into memory only a slice of the total page when you open the harem page, and then load slice by slice while the player keeps scrolling down the page. I'm prone to bet that this is the intended way they choose this thing to work, the only problem is that for some reason (it may be system or internet speed, but also other things) on some systems the above system lags when scrolling the page, becoming therefore not transparent to the player.

It's very weird.

If I'm reading that right in chrome dev tools performance tab, lag comes from recalculating the page. Also I'm seeing that it doesn't tax my desktop cpu and ram. Maybe it's chrome performance optimizations acting up.

Also sometimes it doesn't allow me to scroll past 96th girl in my harem.

• Thinking 1

11 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

It's very weird.

If I'm reading that right in chrome dev tools performance tab, lag comes from recalculating the page. Also I'm seeing that it doesn't tax my desktop cpu and ram. Maybe it's chrome performance optimizations acting up.

Also sometimes it doesn't allow me to scroll past 96th girl in my harem.

Psst, wanna see something really weird? Try the same thing - open Harem, but now use one of the Filters. Any filter. Then scroll to 7th row or 25th girl. It seems Harem counts by 24 and after that you can sometimes see very interesting things.

• Surprised :O 1

10 hours ago, Latz said:

Android App showing strange behavior, after starting app a browser opens and show patch notes Site. Tried to switch to the app, another patch note site opens, and so on and on... App isn't playable

I'm seeing the same thing on my Android phone. I've tried closing HH app, Chrome, and even restarting the phone. App will immediately open a browser tab as soon as you get to the home screen.

On 11/19/2021 at 12:29 AM, Bomba said:

Psst, wanna see something really weird? Try the same thing - open Harem, but now use one of the Filters. Any filter. Then scroll to 7th row or 25th girl. It seems Harem counts by 24 and after that you can sometimes see very interesting things.

Did it, i'm not clicking it because i don't want to know what happens XD. This is actually beautiful imagine: HentaiHeroes Toshi densetsu.

We continue it with something like: if you click that, behind you in the dark of your room a haremette will appear to dry you out 😨 (don't seem much a horror story this way i suppose XD)

• Haha 1

Often, in the Harem, the progress thermometers aren't active. Both Comix Harem and Hentai Heroes. Here's an example from Comix Harem since I often use HH in array mode where you dont' see the thermometers at all.

419426327_ScreenShot2021-11-22at2_27_21AM.thumb.png.f6eb7a3a53eebc2fbbbd942046545538.png

All the $9314 girls are ready to collect but it does not indicate anything.

Same as DocJD. It annoys me that some girls  progress for ymens isn't visible so as I go down picking up money from girls some are not visible and I don't know if I picked up the money or not. There are times that going out of harem and reentering it is needed for the girls thermometer to be visible. If the girls fill up while I'm going down the list and picking up money the thermometer is blacked out and I have no idea if the girl is done or not (I see that there is still mony to pick up but all girls are blacked out so out of harem and back in. Some times after this they still aren't all visible so repeat out and back in)

About that latest thing. I'm not saying this isn't an actual glitch, but... Have you guys tried the Grid view? Past a harem size of 20 or so, I can't fathom anyone still using the Clunky view instead. Also, in Grid view, you just mouse over any girl and it will tell you the exact time left until you can collect cash from her (it does this too in the other view, but it's clunky AF).

For science, I've collected a few girl's cash to see if I'm experiencing the same thing as you. I'm not. The gauge fills up as intended as time passes.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 1 heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

For science, I've collected a few girl's cash to see if I'm experiencing the same thing as you. I'm not. The gauge fills up as intended as time passes.

In the flat view, the gauge doesn't load; or doesn't load immediately (Mostly noticeable when you quickly scroll all the way down). If you only do one page at a time, very slowly, this is probably not an issue; but if you use it daily, it happens really often (Somewhere between "Always" and "Most of the time"; although not for all bars. But at least a few of them each time). The only solution at this point is to close the harem and re-open it.

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

About that latest thing. I'm not saying this isn't an actual glitch, but... Have you guys tried the Grid view? Past a harem size of 20 or so, I can't fathom anyone still using the Clunky view instead. Also, in Grid view, you just mouse over any girl and it will tell you the exact time left until you can collect cash from her (it does this too in the other view, but it's clunky AF).

Thank you for mentioning Grid view. Somehow in 15 months of playing I never noticed that option. Getting 16 girls per page instead of 5 is quite the improvement.

Cheers!

• Hearts 1