Gems

Dan Mc

None of those forum posts are really clear how it's used.  Basically, you upgrade your harem levels using books and literature (as usual), up to 'break points' -- seems to be every 50 levels.  Then you have to "Awaken" your harem member (using gems as appropriate -- note that low level harem members cost NO gems to Awaken), to unlock the next 50 levels of experience, and THEN you have to spend books and reading material to upgrade their levels as usual.

SIGH... another odd complication.  🤔

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

The amount of gems can be seen on the harem screen, although only the gem needed for the guy/girl you have currently selected:

GH_Gem_Status_Harem.png.4096e50950c7b26010f2e0aebf70759c.png

If there's a view where you can see all types of gems I haven't yet found it.

Edited by Eckos

Ok So I asked Bellanaris for help and here's it is:

Once you reach the cap on one guy you can see it on his xp bar in the harem page like this : Bildschirmfoto_2021-11-18_um_15.17.15.pn

Then you'll be redirected on your market where you'll be able to see this:

Bildschirmfoto_2021-11-18_um_15.17.25.pn

Once you select awaken, you're redirected on an image where you can spend your gemstones (if you don't have enough, you can see this)

Bildschirmfoto_2021-11-18_um_15.13.27.pn

• Like 1

Thanks for explaining how/when we can actually use the gems, since that wasn't mentioned in the update post at all. I honestly think the creators should have normal players preview the posts, because a lot of the time, I feel like we don't get all the necessary information. 

• Like 2

il y a une heure, July a dit :

Thanks for explaining how/when we can actually use the gems, since that wasn't mentioned in the update post at all. I honestly think the creators should have normal players preview the posts, because a lot of the time, I feel like we don't get all the necessary information. 

You're welcome for your feedback. The awakening gemstone update have been released on the test server last Friday and was released live today. It is pretty quick and I acknowledge that things could have been done better but it's like that... I tried to help as much as I could and I'm happy it helped you as well.

Have a good time on the game :)