CmxH Daily Contest Rewards 5-10th 11th-25th are incorrect.

Gotaku

Another update, another incorrect value on ComixH. 🙂

So combativity has been removed as a reward from daily contests (boo), but they forgot to replace 5-10th, 11th-25th places with gems on Comix. They are there on HentH, but someone seems to have forgot to put them in on the other site.

prizemissing.jpg

Edited by Gotaku
  • Thanks 3

Right now it's actually better to come 26th or lower in contest rankings, get $7,920 and a combativity redeemable for at least $10,500 (or a Green Orb, Gems, 10 frags of a 1-star girl) from maxed out Athicus Ho'ole, totaling $18,420, than it is to rank between 11th and 25th and just get $15,900 and no combativity at all.

• Like 1

This is fixed for me as of 30-60 minutes ago.  I cashed them all in so can only see future contests now (which look right) 😃 Hope it's right now for all.

PS: Looks like a silent fix so no compensation of gems for loss, tho that's not really surprising nor do I monitor my exact gem count so they could have snuck anything in.

PPS: To last post, I am not 100% convinced it's not better to get 1 combativity vs gems anyway, but until I've decided it makes sucking in contests way less frustrating 😃

Edited by jpanda
PS, PPS
  • Haha 1