New Patch with Gems

Talan

Normally, I'd merge this entire thread into the rolling Patch Notes thread, as you guys are discussing the latest patch, which is the purpose of the rolling Patch Notes thread. But this thread is bound to happen in a few days when we move to the next patch anyway, and it already took off pretty well, so I won't bother. Please, continue, folks. ❤️ 

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 3:01 PM, Liliat said:

That's still 60-70 combativity per month, which you could store for up to 20 days (and use it exactly where/when it matters; either for an event, or to gain 120/300 Kobans during a Villains contest. That's the important part). That's 650 Kobans per month (Since I was mostly using them in events where I actually spend Kobans, i.e. Mythic Days or Legendary Days). So it means the Mythic is now at least 540 Kobans more expensive in my case (40 Fights I need to pay with Kobans instead of having them for free). Nerf after nerf (Leagues, Combativity), I have to be less and less ambitious about the events I can achieve (Admittedly, for Mythic Days, it's still better than before the Sandalwood Perfume; but still a nerf compared to last month).

So yeah, individually, each nerf is "very low", but they're starting to add up.

My point wasn't the nerf in combativity itself. It was the complain that this nerf alone will lead him to not gain a girl in Orgy Days.

I had nothing said about my feelings about the combativity nerf at this time because I doesn't want to break forum rules.... and if I had to say more to this nerf or other updates in context with the awakening I will break them still now.

• 2 weeks later...

Only improvement of Gems is earning money by Kinkoid.
For big money-players they will increase to higher level (750). If some reach Kinkoid will properly increase to 1000 or higher, to earn more money.
New players wont do the investment. They only learn that that have no cahnce without (plenty) of money and leave. But the give bad reputation and recommandations to others.
So gap between few big money-players and rest will become wider. And fun factor for most is decreasing because of having no real chance without big money.

Ok, Kinkoid, continue an kill the before very good game. Pitty for ma as long-year-player.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ok, a less ranting and a more significant report.

Level 277, so not a big player, 8 months in the game, 167 girls in the harem. All of them boosted to Level 260 before the patch.

I own 8 Legendary *5, seven of them promoted to Level 450 without any difficulty. I'm lacking Black Gems, that's why the 8th is not promoted.

My actual goal is to rise the best 8 girls to level 500. That sound to me a reasonable goal.

To complete the pyramid, I need to promote 24 girls from Level 400 to 450 and  8 more from level 350 to 450.

Thanks to the new books droprate, experience is not a problem. I'm also saving ymens from any other possible expense. Gems are instead. Gems are actually a limit on what I can do.

I had to do a spreadheet to summarize data, and have some panoramic. After a bit of an inspection, I've noticed this set of elements for the above girls.

• 7 yellow
  • 4 green
  • 7 blue
  • 8 white
  • 5 red
  • 7 black
  • 4 orange

White girls are a bit too much and tend to consume more gems than others. I can spread them toward red and orange, to have a more even subdivision. But guess what? I have to restart. With 5 girls at least. And I wasn't aware of this chance until I've actually collected gems.

Is that a boring, scammy thing? To me, is interesting. I don't want to win by clicking. I want to  win by a reason.

Now, the system is not SO bad as people lament. Even paying people will hit a wall that their money can't compensate.

Do the math and check how many dollars/euro one must spend to have any significative advantage to pass Level 600. The amount of gems and books is so much you cannot simply pay for it - it would be in the range of hundreds of euro each step. You'll surely reach him by normal gameplay (soon or... laaaater, but you will).

The actual truth is my girls were all level 260 before the patch, and now a number of them are up to 450, but nothing substantially changed. I was already losing against people with platinum cards and older accounts. Each single time.

They only set a limit for me. I cannot max out the entire harem nor I need to pick every girls out, and I have to make some smart pick.

Kinkoid robbed you nothing, as nothing was yours in first instance. You're now just nerfed. And oh my, cry to your mum for that. That's just mean one day I'll kick your ass very badly XD.

16 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

Kinkoid robbed you nothing, as nothing was yours in first instance. You're now just nerfed. And oh my, cry to your mum for that. That's just mean one day I'll kick your ass very badly XD.

Stop making that straw man argument, please.

• Like 2

Yeah. @lepidocter please visit your own forum page, read and heed my private warning there. @Kenrae when/if the part you've quoted disappears from the original post, I'll hide your post as well. Thanks for making me notice this, though.

--------

Beyond that, this thread hasn't brought up anything new or interesting in a while. If it's going to turn into a broken record of the same type of growing rants, then it will have to go.