​​🍀​​❤️ ​Appreciation post for GeorgeMTO ❤️​​​🍀​​ ​

Noacc

• Community Manager

htw7dD-FSFv9ihTVLn9S5vn-6gC0Ahpr1nOUoRC9

One of our oldest and well known moderators, who dedicated a lot of his time to the community and the game is retiring and stepping down as a moderator. 

Everyone, let's hear a big thank you for the legendary GeorgeMTO and everything that he has done for us.

To honor his dedication we have decided to make a Gay harem guy with his nickname! Or a girl named Georgia perhaps?

🏖️☀️🌴Happy retiring buddy, it was truly an honor having you among our ranks 🏖️☀️🌴

I2HIRqVkIZAi7qmSrnOwDS2Q-C9wB4f4I6VcF5Gr-mbUjt3rY82mDv0BXpohHEvxqCFiHHPDTy1QQfG1

Wishing you the best of luck with everything. And tons of pussy ❤️
  (And maybe a girl as sweet as looking as Tachibana?)

@GeorgeMTO 
Thank you for being here for us!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hearts 4

I know it has been a hard work, having to deal with people sometimes problematic and trying to help the community. Good luck in life and in game if you still stay. I am starting to miss your sharp comments on us.

For the rest of the moderators, my encouragement.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Discgear said:

So his comments on that thread like a week ago before it got locked was like a prelude. No matter what he does, he always leaves a big impact. Live like giants as they say.

no, there are - obviously - other reasons.

To topic: I would wish you all the gems of the world, but you wont need them anymore, i guess.

Edit: I am also not sure, if they would be enough for a harem as big as you had.

Edited by blaa

George was a moderator and a very active member of the forum when I just joined this forum, so I will always remember him as someone very helpful and caring. I'm surprised to see him leave.

George, I wish you the best in any new project that will fire up your passion once again. Good luck!

• Like 6

Sad to see you go George. 

You have been a huge help to this community, you were like a walking wiki of HH information and you have certainly left a huge impact on this game.

DvDivXXX and I will take over as now the oldest moderators of this forum with the help of our comrades FinderKeeper and holymolly, I just wish holymolly can finally get his moderator whip and moderator status instead of "Members", we need 4 whips at all times.

Good luck with your future endeavors, even if you decide to just play very casually from now on or quit entirely. 🤗

Oh and also:

8 hours ago, Noacc said:

(And maybe a girl as sweet as looking as Tachibana?)

Forget it, Tachibana is still mine and you know it 😉

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't want to get too emotional (he wouldn't like that ^^), so I'll just quote my own initial reaction here: 

21 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

This is a sad day for the HH community (and forum). You'll be missed. Can't say I don't understand, though. Classy as fuck exit, though: quick, blunt and on point, in classic George fashion.

And yeah, Sly is right, we're the veteran mods now (holy shit!). Grace help us all (yeah, I'm starting a Holy-like campaign for more of Grace, my favorite girl here).

Ah, screw it. George will always have a unique place in this game's and community's history, and his own unique style and consistency is key to that. I'll react in my own unique way, too. Here's to George:
istockphoto-1249553369-612x612.jpg
Good run, old chap. Keep on rocking on, wherever you go. Cheers.

• Like 3

HH without  @GeorgeMTO. When I read it this morning, my mind was like "Do Not Compute". A complete shocker. I didn't know what to say. George was the only mod when I started. I had learned much about the game from him. Over the years, I have noticed his posts changed, especially this year. I could sense the frustration and the stress as they grew in him. All those poorly-executed changes in the game not only affect players, the mods have to deal with the outrage on the front line. We are all here to have fun. No one needs that stress. I applaud that George takes the stand and is doing something about to de-stress. I hope that he will come back later or at least visit from time to time. He has many friends here. We miss him.

• Like 5

Haha, finally the prick is gone!

Just saying what people do not have the guts to say in here for them.
Anyway, he clearly outlasted me as mod, and now he also quit before me, he never leaves the good things for others.
I will keep pestering him about yugioh rulings on discord though, whether he likes it or not.

And as he doesn't come back here anyway, I won't say goodbye as well, because it's pointless.

Apparently it's necessary to remove my next post in response to the overzealous reaction from DvDivXXX so I'll just put it in here;

Apparently we cannot make a joke anymore.

I still do not know why this warrants to be hidden/deleted.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 6
  • Haha 5
  • Hug 2

@Chthugha No trolling, please. Friendly warning.

Sure, a number of current and former forum users are (or would have been) glad to see him go. The few of us who paid tribute to his run here aren't among them, obviously, and overall I'm pretty sure more community members will miss him than not. And we don't necessarily need him to read this now, or ever for that matter. We're primarily speaking of him, between us. Just like you came to talk to us about your own bitter sweet feelings, not to him (and why would you say farewell to him at all if you keep in touch anyway).

-------------------

Anyway. To conclude on a lighter note, I thought this was spelled "outclassed"... ^^

• Like 1

George didn't suffer fools lightly and that ticked some people off, but I would like to say that back when I joined he was the only one who bothered to answer my stupid newbie questions. One of them was, "I just won something that looks like a bracelet of green pearls. What is it and what am I supposed to do with it?" He gave me a straight answer and didn't make fun of me at all. Thanks George.

• Like 8

On 11/20/2021 at 9:45 AM, Chthugha said:

Haha, finally the prick is gone!

Just saying what people do not have the guts to say in here for them.
Anyway, he clearly outlasted me as mod, and now he also quit before me, he never leaves the good things for others.
I will keep pestering him about yugioh rulings on discord though, whether he likes it or not.

Apparently it's necessary to remove my next post in response to the overzealous reaction from DvDivXXX so I'll just put it in here;

Apparently we cannot make a joke anymore.

Quoting this because I agree with Chthugha on multiple points.

George and I butted heads at times, because neither of us suffered fools, and sometimes we talked past each other. If you think he was snippy in the forum, in the club he could be snippier. He's a fount of knowledge that will be missed, and also an interesting sort of person to be a forum moderator, as that style is generally not found with that role.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...