[ 19-Nov-21 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Prepare your cue  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Izumi

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Sexy Witches. Next Event >>

SiovJdN.png

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of November,
you will have four days to prove youself.

There will be 4 Legendary contests which you'll have to complete.

Spinning Out

My gifted hero,

A playful barfly with an amazing flexibility is looking for a party buddy. Izumi is the heart of the night and she promises to teach you also how to play billiards...it’s all about the balls and holes and I know you are very skilled with those already.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 pm UTC+1) of November you will have 4 days to convince Izumi to join your Harem. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her!

Darling, your head will be spinning not only from the amazing cocktails I serve!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Izumi

@Noacc

• Thanks 6

Good luck to people getting the new legendary contest girl,
For me, I need to try and get the girl before day 4 because spent most of my books before the last update and don't want to sell items for the current price either besides being forced to later on in poa.

• Like 1

What are the rewards if u have the girl in day 2,3 and 4?

If you got the girl, the rewards are the following: 1st place - 2 x6 yellow orbs + 250 Dominatrix + 250 Sensual gems; 2-4th place - 1 x6 yellow orb + 125 Dominatrix + 125 Sensual gems; 5-10th place - 1 x3 yellow orb + 50 Dominatrix + 50 Sensual gems.

Edited by gluddukat

I think i'm your situation too @natstar, i'm having the same thoughts. For the girl i like her and i know for sure she is Chiyuki from Death Parade (was an interesting anime) and i really want her (even if i have probably more than 200 girls to still "strip" before her XD).

I'm pretty happy that the other contest is gain exp too, so people cannot "cheat" that much on the Legendary one :) 

Good luck mates!!!

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 3

Hmmm a Know How too. Well I'll continue on as I always do. Hopefully I can get her with the save up Exp stuff from the Season thing and the Side Quests. Thankfully I save up money and orbs for the next challenges just in case. The gems however, those are going to be a bit of a pain.

Once again, another girl I won't have enough resources to get but with any probability I will get shards for her just with normal daily operations. I'm starting to ask myself what is the point to leave players with partial girls in their harems without giving them other chances to complete them. In my eyes, apart being a lack of respect towards the players, makes the devs appearing as making decisions without any glimmer of common sense. At least in patches like the recent ones, aside the fact that players may disagree or dislike it, people can discern a purpose: with the aforementioned behaviour, I dunno you guys, but I am unable.

• Like 4

Thank you @Bomba. I was so busy this time that i didn't even watched where i was or who was with me, a totally casual 4th place XD and i'm actually impressed it was not happening from a very long time (usually i "fight" for at least 3 days).

Which makes me think:

1. I was super lucky this time (that is... i mean... it's me... we are talking about me.... soooo..... no way. Xemnas and luck are in the same phrase only with "has no" in between :))
  2. Lots of People were really super angry and left the game (which is sad)
  3. Stepping into a D3 made the difference (i'll make a greeting post in "how you doing in the league" at the end of the week, with my impressions)

Honestly i'm super happy since i'm (still) not a fan of LC, so..... i'm out.

Good luck for who is still fighting, see you all at the POA!!!!

• Like 4

I was hoping to at least grab the LC girl, and it looked promising, but I didn't expect my first place to stick (despite being nowhere near the game for the last 10 hours of the contest period):

HH 2021-11 Event 7 (LC) C.png

Oh well. It did cost me an arm and a leg in kobans and other resources I meant to save up for PoA, but at least this paid off. In a year or two when I can afford it, I'll let you know how I rate Izumi. ^^

Good luck to everyone still fighting for this event.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I was hoping to at least grab the LC girl, and it looked promising, but I didn't expect my first place to stick (despite being nowhere near the game for the last 10 hours of the contest period):

HH 2021-11 Event 7 (LC) C.png

Oh well. It did cost me an arm and a leg in kobans and other resources I meant to save up for PoA, but at least this paid off. In a year or two when I can afford it, I'll let you know how I rate Izumi. ^^

Good luck to everyone still fighting for this event.

you assume you still gonna play in a year or two? If so, i am gonna await your rate.

got 50 shards on the first day myself, most likely gonna get her today

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was too late for me to write this yesterday, so here I am now...

While I was writing my previous post I had forgot that my little plan (anyone wishing for more info on that can read here) involved using several x10 Great Pachinko orbs. With the final result that I largely won the second day:

image.thumb.png.bc1e4577b2b4d83cb87c107d4e02f1ca.png

Just a pity that this round girl is know how while I am still in need of more strong hardcore girls for my battle team... and with the amount of resources needed, I doubt I will won another Legendary contest girl for quite a number of months to come...

(to not mention the mortal jumps that are now needed to upgrade them now once they are obtained...)

• Like 4

There is a problem with the "level up a girl" scoring when adding xp over the level cap. If you level up a girl with xp that goes over  the cap, it scores the level points up to the cap. Then when you increase the cap on that girl it levels her up again, but you don't get the points for those levels.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Just a pity that this round girl is know how while I am still in need of more strong hardcore girls for my battle team... and with the amount of resources needed, I doubt I will won another Legendary contest girl for quite a number of months to come...

you heared that class doesnt matter (much) anymore, they just werent able to remove it so far.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, blaa said:

you heared that class doesnt matter (much) anymore, they just werent able to remove it so far.

As it is said in the thread about performances recently published by @Slynia (great work, pal) attack and defense stats are still derived by your stats, the attack mainly from your primary stat and the defense mainly on your non-primary stats. Given that which stat is primary for a player is defined by that player class, in my book this is enough to say that class still matters enough when one has to decide how much he is going to fight to obtain a girl.

Given my actual harem, between the 5-star girls of high level (the only ones that, particularly when properly blessed, can enter in my weekly battle team) the majority are know how and charm, while my class is hardcore. This situation generally causes my battle team to be defense oriented, this meaning with quite low attack power, which in turn is quite penalizing when playing leagues, that unluckily are one of the main sources of important resources in the game (mainly experience points and kobans).

Sum the above to the fact that I have neither the time nor the disposition to custom my battle team against every single adversary, and I think you can understand better why I wish to obtain stronger girls of my class before the ones of other classes (apart the pure and simple fact that I like being hardcore and find natural to wish to obtain all the girls of my class, better if they have high stats, unless I don't like them like in the case of Gork)

il y a 18 minutes, Observer_X a dit :

attack and defense stats are still derived by your stats

Only your player stats (Equipement + Level points), as far as I can tell. It's quite easy to test: I just switched 3 KH/HC/CH girls with exactly the same power, and that didn't affect my overall Power/Defense (Even though they are of different class).

• Like 3