Two minor bugs found

Eckos

I think I've found two minor bugs in the current version, tested both on the main server and Nutaku.

They seem to be just  display issues in the harem screen, coming in two variants.

1st is that one random guy seems to be missing in the guys' list everytime you load up the harem, noticeable even with many guys obtained when there remains money to collect yet according to the list no one has currently anything to offer.

The 2nd happens when you filter your harem somehow:

GH_Harem_Filter_double.thumb.png.08f0124de0a6b09384a0964c4346cda9.png

Depending on how many guys you have, one is randomly picked and displayed twice. Clicking to collect the money does do it for both and only gives you the money a single time (420 in the case above) so it is indeed just a display issue, but might somehow be related to the first one in the unfiltered list when there's a single guy "missing" you then can't collect the money from.

Leaving and returning most often fixes the issue although I am not sure if then another random guy gets "hidden" in the unfiltered list.

Cross-checking with the list of guys in the market confirms that there's no guy actually missing but just the harem page itself being a bit off the rails display-wise.

• Surprised :O 1

Aha... more information... I've already got a ticket in about this, and support is 'dragging its heels' not seeing a problem.  Good to know there's duplicated people, hadn't noticed that.

BTW, when a member is 'missing' -- he's also missing from the Awakening-qualified member count as well...   To clarify:  say that Jino is missing from my list, and I KNOW that he's primed, ready to awaken.  (I keep a spreadsheet -- allows me better sorting, and I can 'flag' people for special attention)  Now, I need 25 people 'ready' for the next round of Awakenings, but I can only 'see' 24 in my harem list, and when I go to awaken someone, the game SAYS I only have 24, I need one more.  So... I close my harem, re-load the game (refresh the webpage), go back in my harem, and Surprise!  I now have 25, and I can start using Gems to Awaken the guys.  😵

This sucks.

Aside Note:  Yes, I need to refresh the webpage... sometimes, closing the harem list and re-opening it does NOT make my missing member reappear.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Il y a 4 heures, Qt4s a dit :

I have noticed it also in another place - when you pick up guys for the team not all guys are displayed and can't be chosen for the team :( I have 30 Guys in the Harem and only 23 are displayed to be chosen for a team.

Maybe it is because it's how the harem page is loaded. If you reach the "end" of your harem, just clik on the last guy, it should load the rest

• 2 months later...
On 11/19/2021 at 3:51 PM, Eckos said:

Depending on how many guys you have, one is randomly picked and displayed twice.

The doubled guy isn't random. It's always the 11th guy, who is displayed in both the 11th and 12th spots.

It appears to be a simple display bug, at least I don't think anyone is missing or excluded by the doubled entry. The list is just one longer than it should be, because #11 shows up twice (assuming you have at least 11 matches for the current filter).

Edit: Er, was. This particular bug does appear to be fixed now.

Edited by NYPup2Train