Too many tickets

Gaugameles01

Hi Guys, 

I've just reached 2222 tickets, actually 2223, got all the guys, so what am I to do with all these tickets? Nice changes, but too many "cadeaux" not enough "livres" !!!! Even with the changes, getting bored with the game, too much clicking for ..... not much reward!!!! Let's not talk about the "club" so tiresome for so little rewards, 

Chi fu mi, shin kan sen, pierre caillou feuille (sorry about the spelling) Waouh, getting intellectual? 

I've been VIP member for quite a while, got disappointed by the game, so not member anymore, now I realise that either you pay (advertised as free game) or you get bored clicking away.

Was very keen at the beginning, now tired to spend energy for the same picture with just a change of comment: from ??? to ah or to yes, And that for 30 energy? Kidding me? 

Trying to get new customers, ok, showing no respect to long term customers, paying ones as it was! 

I hope the new system is going to be interesting as far as improving guys, Too many guys to care for, most of them (frebees with no abilities) useless, will see if the new system catch my attention, otherwise, will leave the game without regret, giving a rest to my endless clicking finger. 

You had a good game!

• Like 2

Bonjour Gaugameles01! Tu pouvais rédiger ton post dans ta langue vernaculaire ici => https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/forum/138-the-french-corner/

Now answering for what you said, yes this game is free to play and yes there are also paying mechanics that mostly aim to make your life easy. This is how the kinkoid team earns its life and can keep on adding characters and content (we are free then to like it or not and give our feedback).

About tickets, the champions' system need to be reworked and improved. A lot of players have been asking for that. You're not the only one who has piled up tickets in its inventory. At some points, the champions become too hard to attack without using some koban to speed up the process. A small interest would be to get the 10 kisses and save those up for KC but it also has its limit. As player, what I can advice you for now would be to save up your energy for the next story scroll and PoA and ignore the champions. Perhaps you could still check the club champion because some players may not have the guys there yet but you could at least make 1 fight to get the legendary gift/book that is there (I'm not at this point yet but since affection and xp is too few without using mythic items, everything is still good to take, no?)

Let's hope the game will improve in a good way :)

36 minutes ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

The B.D.S.M. update hasn't really touched the champion system

Formally not, but I clearly see the difference in results of champions fight after BDSM. Normally my guys make 150-200k impression per battle before BDSM, after they can do even 30k! The champions battle is a 'black box', just try to wear regular clothes instead of legendary and look at result. The strenght of the guys seems to be the same - same numbers in champion battle menu - but the fight makes lesser impression. Why?

1 hour ago, BjørnBangkok said:

I just spent 70 tickets for a battle in Champions. The end result is a reward that has a value less than what you get for using one single ticket.  in other words, you are better off not completing a battle in Champions. This is a strange game. Rewards are higher before you actually win?!?! 

Once you get the exclusive guys from a champion the only "value" champions still got is collecting money and collecting points in the current daily contest if applicable thus meaning on purpose not "winning" is the best bet how to handle them.

When speaking of rewards though you can apply the "not worth" moniker to several places apart from the champions by now since the actual juicy rewards (pachinko orbs of all couleur, guy shards, XP, kobans or combativity for villains) got either removed or the chances of obtaining them lowered.

The only places still offering a reasonable amount of juicy rewards (so far) are the Season, Tower of Fame and the Path of Attraction events.