Deleting my accounts

Varnart

so how do i do it for Comix harem, Hentai heroes and hentai clicker, not to mention this forum the new update makes the super whales and i think it is major bs that all rewards have been replaced with these pointless gems, o i want out, how do i do it?

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

I'll move the thread and take this one, no biggie.

@Varnart I'm not sure you can actually delete your accounts, if someone quits typically they just stop logging in, then within 1-2 weeks they get removed from the leagues and IIRC after six months or something like that their account is disabled. You can always send a ticket to support and ask them if you can expedite the process.

But I would advise you to give yourself some time to reconsider. The recent patch has pushed quite a few known players to rage quit, understandably (I've quit CxH and HoH myself, in no small part because of it). However, you never know; maybe a few months from now other changes will make the games more enjoyable again and my accounts will still be there if I'm curious and would like to try again. If you burn all bridges now, you might regret it later. That's just my two cents, though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Varnart said:

when a game i no longer fun, you stop playing

That sounds perfectly reasonable. A couple of the things that actually happened, though, are a little less so.

As you know - you were a part of it - we had this conversation when Kinkoid first announced the new system.  A number of the senior members of the club, myself included, expressed their displeasure.  Some talked about quitting. You were the most definite. We discussed what would happen if you wanted to quit; everyone else was at least willing to try the new stuff out.  We asked you not to blow up the club, as we generally collaborated well and got along. We even agreed on your successor, should you leave the game.

Then this morning you announced you were leaving and taking the club with you. As far as I know, I was the only other person around when you did that. I said that I was sorry that you were leaving, but reminded you that everyone else was at least going to remain temporarily. You said that you had paid the 600 kobans to register the club, and that it was therefore yours to do with as you wished. You then kicked me.  It appears that you also kicked everyone else.

Many of the people whom you kicked, again including me, paid far more than 600 kobans to max out the club's stats. Many of the people whom you kicked, again including me, spent two years or more building the club to one reliably top 40 when full.  Your thanks to them consisted of "Fuck 'em."

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 5

7 hours ago, Antonym said:

you were leaving and taking the club with you.

Sounds like a personal issue between (former) clubmates. I don't know the full story and I'm not taking sides, but I don't think the forum is the right place for you guys to sort this out (Discord direct chats would be more appropriate if you guys have this option). Unfortunately, one of the features that hasn't been on par with most games for years and has yet to be improved is Club ownership and management. As the game is to this day, the one player whose name has the little crown next to it on the club members list has full, exclusive and absolute control over anything and everything in that club. There has been many cases in the past where a leader left a club but cooperated with their clubmates and the support team to transfer the leadership to someone else first, or the remaining club members all agreed on one new leader after the previous one left, then all contacted support and that worked out well. But if the club leader decided to destroy the club before quitting the game, then there is nothing you can do about it.

We don't have lieutenants, co-leaders or any other stuff typically found in every game with guilds or however it's called in each particular game, in no small part to avoid people being stuck and everyone depending directly on one person. So I'm afraid there's nothing you can do in this situation. It doesn't sound cool and friendly from where I stand, but neither I nor Kinkoid's support team can do anything against it. My sincere sympathies, however.

Please don't extend this conversation here, though. It's bound to get heated and possibly even messy, unless @Varnart has a change of heart and decides to cooperate with you guys so that his leaving the game doesn't destroy your club in the process. Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1