Former Redheads Are the Best members

Antonym

For those of you who have just logged in and find yourselves club-less, Varnart got fed up with the game and quit.  Despite many requests to the contrary, he took the club with him, thus throwing away all of our contributions to the maxed stats and success of the club. For those who wish to stay in touch, I've set up a Discord server.  I was Tony in the club; my Discord user ID is Antonym#6916.  Friend me, and I'll invite you.

Hard to believe.

• Sad 6
  • Surprised :O 2

40 minutes ago, Antonym said:

For those of you who have just logged in and find yourselves club-less, Varnart got fed up with the game and quit.  Despite many requests to the contrary, he took the club with him, thus throwing away all of our contributions to the maxed stats and success of the club. For those who wish to stay in touch, I've set up a Discord server.  I was Tony in the club; my Discord user ID is Antonym#6916.  Friend me, and I'll invite you.

Hard to believe.

what's your current club?

55 minutes ago, Antonym said:

Hard to believe.

What about starting a new club?  Redheads are still the best! Starting a club would give a reason to quit the game.  Those that want to join back can.... We all have 24 hours to think about it.

1 hour ago, Redbeard said:

taking the club with him was Shitty thing to do when others really wanted to stay.

Ya think?  Not sure if you saw the last posts, Red, but he said that he had put up the 600 kobans to start the club, so it was his to do with as he pleased.  Including forfeiting our contributions and imposing a mandatory 24-hour cooldown by kicking everyone.

We had 35 members when the leader blew it up, all but a couple of whom were active (we kicked inactives after 47 warnings).  The other two who have posted to this thread (Redbeard and freetovfrank) were both very active and excellent teammates.  I don't know what their intentions are, though.

Speaking for myself, I intend to keep playing.  My only requirements for a club are (1) fully maxed (as you are) and (2) friendly.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Antonym said:

We had 35 members when the leader blew it up, all but a couple of whom were active (we kicked inactives after 47 warnings).  The other two who have posted to this thread (Redbeard and freetovfrank) were both very active and excellent teammates.  I don't know what their intentions are, though.

Speaking for myself, I intend to keep playing.  My only requirements for a club are (1) fully maxed (as you are) and (2) friendly.

We are quite friendly, too, and very active in Chat.  I have room for 6 of you right now & possibly 2 others pending other circumstances; I wish I could do more.  Understandably you'll want to keep as many of you together as possible so maybe a better opportunity will come up.

I know you've got a 24hr. cooldown & don't want to rush any decisions- that's as it should be.

Your situation is breaking my heart. 💔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Redbeard said:

What about starting a new club?

Two things: as you say, there is a good chance that a lot of folks will be leaving; not a good time to start a club. Second, I don't want to start over again with what's necessary to upgrade stats - not to mention being at a serious disadvantage until it's done.

It would be nice if those of us who do continue find a place to stay together.  See above to discuss privately on Discord.

Hi! I wasn't a terribly active chatter but I thought we had a good club (I was in there as "Adam"). There was no indication this was going to be a thing, so I was surprised to see it was no longer there and had to log in/off a few times to check. FWIW I'm still playing, lvl 448 and I guess looking for a new club now (well starting tomorrow). If there other club members starting a new one or congregating elsewhere let me know! 

Edited by dave9
  • Like 1

The club I am in has had some notable players (GeorgeMTO and others) quit, and we currently have only 30 members, but everything is maxed out, and we do have an active chat.

Club ID is 1898, Club Name is Heroes Pravi Fori

Note that I'm not the club leader, but I figured you may have a bunch of people looking to move en masse, and I suspect we have more room than most higher end clubs do right now.

Good luck in your search for a new home, and I am big fan of redheads myself!

• Like 2

Oh no ! 

I'm so sad to hear that "Redheads Are the Best" is no more...

I'm so sorry to hear that guys...

This is one of the problems with such changes to the game. Players quit and do it by taking everything with them.

My current club also had a lot of players leaving because of the recent changes, so we have some space. You can hung out here until you figure out what to do. It's fully maxed, but it's a russian club, so probably not your best option.  ID:1721.

• Like 1