Former Redheads Are the Best members

Antonym

10 hours ago, Antonym said:

Any fully-maxed club interested in a very active lvl 457 with 926 girls?

Ouch, that really sucks, the leader sounds like an entitled d***. You're welcome at our maxed club "Land of Oz", id: 2668. Anyone over level 269 can join.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, blaa said:

Anyway, what we at least can conclude: Redheads arent the best anymore, i am afraid.

Says the guy with Shina on his avatar. xD
But yeah, Redheads aren't the best anymore. As a guy with Lapsey, Juliette, Shina, Lopussy, Piper, Kaliko, Josephine, Treasure and Penny on his harem page I can totally agree with that. :P

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Antonym said:

As above, homeless for the next 24 hours.

Any fully-maxed club interested in a very active lvl 457 with 926 girls?

you should join blue balls club, Hastur will welcome you there. i'm also joining them til' i get out of my new club since i thought i can get kumiko. but it turns out, the higher the club level is, the more thougher it gets. i'm joining blue balls tomorrow.

As I said in the other thread, I sympathize with all of you.

I wish I could offer a spot to some of you in our club Les Chevaliers Lubriques, but we're still trying to remain a French-speaking club (even though we barely have 30-ish active members and we've been contemplating merging with another FR club or something else for some time, truth be told).

In any case, yeah, starting a brand-new club from zero right now on top of everything else going on would be a major challenge. I wish you all well, and I hope you all find suitable new homes soon. Having a soft spot for redheads myself, sad to see their fan club in HH go.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Antonym said:

Red - what username are you in Discord?  I have some friend requests from names I don't recognize.

Tony, I friend requested you. CaptainChaos on Discord is me - Shadows from RHATB.

Edited by shepwgu

Hi, Shadows.  I didn't know who "Captain Chaos" was. I set up an HH server on Discord, and am inviting all ex-RATB members.

Again, guys, I'm Antonym#6916 on Discord.  If I'm not going to recognize your user name there, you need to let me know who you are.

I´m really sorry to see what happened to all of you :/ .. it´s really been tough lately.. as my fellow club mate @Zteev already mentioned our club has suffered/ lost a lot of great members as well lately :/ (we´re probably going to be down to 26-28 members in a few weeks ourselves..  thanks to the latest patch)

I really hope that y´all find a solution..I see it as @DvDivXXX just because things are bad now doesn´t mean that they´ll be like it forever :) 

• Like 2

Geek! I'm really sorry we missed you. I was trying to contact everyone I could, but had no way to do that other than to post here and hope people saw it. Especially since everything folded with no warning at all.

Those who saw this subject organized on Discord and then agreed to join Blue Balls Club. There are several of us there now. It's actually a cool place - chill and serious at the same time. It's also full ATM. If you're interested, post here or (better because I'll be notified) friend me on Discord - Antonym#6916.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad you've seem to have found a place after what that d*** did. I can't offer much because my club is a Spanish club and we're nearly full anyway, but if some of you need a place to stay with maxed stats until an opening appears drop me a line.

Also, you have great taste in haremettes :D.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, The Geekette Fanclub said:

Tony: There we go, hope it's not too late. I sent you a friend request as Geek_somenumbers.

I will make room for you right now.  Please send an in-game request at your earliest convenience & I'll admit you ASAP.  It's only right for you to have a home with your friends- they miss you & speak very highly of you!  😄👌👍

EDIT:

6 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Also, you have great taste in haremettes :D.

Indeed so!  Anyone who IS The Geekette Fanclub has got to be awesome!!! 😁

Edited by Hastur
additional comments
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 1

• 1 year later...