Cannot claim affiliate reward for Comix Harem in Hentai Heroes

chabbothehut

There is a popup telling me that my reward is waiting to be claimed:Bild_2021-11-21_214827.png.93b39785cfc1f0207453e3634ebd2d03.png

I tried to claim it from within Hentai Heroes and also from within Comix Harem - each time using "Sex Friends" Tab, but nothings seems to work. The corresponding offers in both games still show "Try it now" for their sister-game. I was hoping to be able to collect it when making progress in Comix Harem (as it says that I would need to unlock world 2 there)

Please help me to get rid of this stupid popup. I dont want to have to close it every time I return back to town...

Hi Alander,

thanks for your advice.

I followd the linked instructions for HH and did manage to claim the Reward (I now have Comics Bunny), but that popup is still there. :(

So I thought it could be as Red Batter hasn't been claimed in CH and tried to do that (following steps of the linked instruction, but literally this time), but this time it didn't work at all. Could not claim anything in CH.

1 hour ago, chabbothehut said:

Hi Alander,

thanks for your advice.

I followd the linked instructions for HH and did manage to claim the Reward (I now have Comics Bunny), but that popup is still there. :(

So I thought it could be as Red Batter hasn't been claimed in CH and tried to do that (following steps of the linked instruction, but literally this time), but this time it didn't work at all. Could not claim anything in CH.

if none of the infos helped then I´d recommend contacting the in-game support, I´m sure they´ll be able to help you. :)