The Game Ruined, Veteran player since sept 2016

Wishmerhill

I have been playing this game since september 2016, and really enjoy it. But the recent changes are ruining it for me. I am lvl 463, and have 803 girls. i usually battle in Dickinator 1-2 (3 is just a bit to much for me). I always try to get at least top 4, but used to win both quite often. This so i could save koban, to get girls in events, and since recently get the Mythic girls of my fraction (if i could i would love the others to, but it takes a lot of koban saved to try (2200-2700). But recent changes totally ruined all that.

• The rewards in League: you claim to add more koban for everybody, but the ammount you can win now, makes it hard to save. the top rewards arent cost effective anymore. in those leagues, it costs koban to be able ot rank high, and now it's almost always a loss.
  • The removal op the Dates: Why???? since the rewards of leagues are cut down, this was (with a lot of saving) a way to still get the mythical girls for me. i had over 1600 dates saved to help me fill in the gap there is now for loss of koban income...
  • The money rebalance: i save all the great pachinko's for 1 day a month, so i can get high at the legendary contest to get the girl. i usually get around 200-250 grwat pachinko (10x) to get the points and use the money i get from the useless stuff to get more points (10M = 4000 points). that part is gone now...
  • The new update system: Why???? this only makes it a lot more troublesome and boring to do so. now i have to "awaken" a girl every 50 levels before being able to upgrade her... having over 800 girls, this is super annoying. especially during events like the legendary contest. This was my back up way to gaining the legendary girl. but it sucks now. to much work and to bothersome.....
  • The Patheon: boring. Sure we can get some girls from it, and i like them. But over 2 hours to fill 1 try.... it takes forever
  • Several events at the same time: the droprates are down, everything is more work, and then you run several events (more very short) at the same time. How are we able to get the girls..... this is only achievable by spending koban..... and you cut the koban income..... 
  • The Adventure: I really dont like the recent world. the story is way to long and boring. 

I know and understand the developer wants to earn some money with their games, and i support them by buying the silver monthly pack. but these laste developments are ruining the game Big time for me. they remove almost all the joy i had, and not just mine, but i hear the same from my other club members. 

• Like 23
  • Thanks 7

I totally agree with everything stated above!

With all the recent changes it's hard to enjoy the game anymore.

Especially the way how the implemented gem-system works is a massive debuff for all players who don't "pay-to-win".

Leveling up girls was free before. I stored tons of exp-books to use them when needed

-> there are the new Blessings where I need special girls

-> there are events where I got point for lvl-ing up a girl

-> etc

With those gems this is cutted of for all free players.

I am lvl 464. To get a new girl on my lvl I need approximately 1500 gems of her type.

I would totally understand if the gems would be needed to push a girl OVER / ABOVE the players lvl-limit. But to even get her there!?
With the low gem drop-rate it will soon be impossible for me to lvl up the needed girls for the blessings even while having all the exp needed, just because I don't have enough of those new gems!

Big big downgrade of the game in my opinion 😞

• Like 14
  • Hearts 2

Il y a 10 heures, Wishmerhill a dit :
  • The rewards in League: you claim to add more koban for everybody, but the ammount you can win now, makes it hard to save. the top rewards arent cost effective anymore. in those leagues, it costs koban to be able ot rank high, and now it's almost always a loss.

Yes. Kinkoid seems to think pvp players are milking cows.

• The removal op the Dates: Why???? since the rewards of leagues are cut down, this was (with a lot of saving) a way to still get the mythical girls for me. i had over 1600 dates saved to help me fill in the gap there is now for loss of koban income...
  • The money rebalance: i save all the great pachinko's for 1 day a month, so i can get high at the legendary contest to get the girl. i usually get around 200-250 grwat pachinko (10x) to get the points and use the money i get from the useless stuff to get more points (10M = 4000 points). that part is gone now...

That's exactly the reason why they did it. If I understand well Kinkoid's intent, they were fed up with old players who could do anything, because these players were much stronger than paying (and less veteran, sometime not at all veteran) players. Because of that, they try to cut old players' anckles. Looks like they succeed.

But on the principle, it's not impossible that something will replace dating tokens in the future (except for mythics, as far as I know), even if it will probably be less helpful than what we saw.

• The new update system: Why???? this only makes it a lot more troublesome and boring to do so. now i have to "awaken" a girl every 50 levels before being able to upgrade her... having over 800 girls, this is super annoying. especially during events like the legendary contest. This was my back up way to gaining the legendary girl. but it sucks now. to much work and to bothersome.....

You have huge harem and high level, it means you are very stronger than the other players. Just consider Kinkoid made you restart the game, and you have regain this strenght. You did it one time, could (and would, of course) you do it a second time ? Plus you are not level 1, nor are your girls, it's easier for you now. 

Consider the huge number of books you have to buy, and the time it takes to use the books. What are 5 or 6 clics more ? You can't be max level less than a week after the update, players are still blocked somewhere in their progression. Now gems do that, not the player's level, but that's the only difference, and this is not a big one. Try to level up one or two teams at the beginning (with a limited number of girls the new system allow much more power than the old one). The others can wait, there's no rush.

• The Patheon: boring. Sure we can get some girls from it, and i like them. But over 2 hours to fill 1 try.... it takes forever

It's the place where new players (and others) can find low level items, who are not available anymore in the daily missions. Is it more boring than the daily missions, or exactly the same ? The plus is you can earn the items in a few minutes, what's not the case with the daily missions (where there is only left true rewards, as experience, and possibly tickets and orbs, gems being not a reward, but a proof a play, given almost every time you do something). The girls are only here to be a very long term objective, according to me, not a real incentive (and I find them ugly, but it's logical they are made to be attractive).

• Several events at the same time: the droprates are down, everything is more work, and then you run several events (more very short) at the same time. How are we able to get the girls..... this is only achievable by spending koban..... and you cut the koban income.....

Nobody forces you to play all the events. If you think you can play two events, play two. If you want all, that's on you, not on the game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1

I agree with you on most issues.

The dating token removal is just a horrible gaff in every way. It also leaves a bad taste in the mouth that they used corporate speak for their removal rather than just being blunt and stating the obvious that everyone knows: their data showed that it was interfering with monetization. That's just an evil of the F2P model that monetization and player experience are often at odds, but the way it happened was just bad. The lack of testing of new features caused the problem (and for all the promises that it won't happen again, it will happen again because Kinkoid is still introducing features with minimal testing), and the lack of communication was an issue that left many players unable to spend the Dating Tokens they had in an efficient manner.

The money rebalance is just a quagmire. It was utterly unfair for them to devalue existing items without notice or compensation. Exact losses depended on how many items and x10 orbs you had stockpiled, but for most moderately high-level players the losses would be in the billions. That was not a good chance to implement without notice. But what's worse is that this really hammers people who weren't keeping a ymen reserve (or were too low-level to keep such a reserve). I have an 18 billion ymen bank account so as long as I don't squander it on daily contests I can make this last for years. But for a low-level player without savings there just don't have an alternative source of income. Before PoP were introduced I got most of my money from champions, but they've been nerfed since then and ymen expenses are higher than they were back then, so I don't know how lower-level players are supposed to function. For high-level players, though... sorry, if you don't have billions in reserve, you've been squandering.

Awakening wouldn't be so bad if they let us level up to level 500 without having to spend gems. That would mean new girls could reach the same levels as existing ones without a gem tax, no one would lose anything over what used to be possible, and there wouldn't be an unfair grandfathered advantage. Moreover, the 50 level interval for awakening wouldn't be nearly as problematic since it takes a ridiculous amount of books to go up even from 500 to 550 (trust me, I was doing exactly that this morning!). Having gem costs kick in at level 250 is just draconian. It also makes 3-stars completely useless, as no one in their right mind will awaken a 3-star girl other than a common as fodder.

I'm reserving judgement on Pantheon. It's only been here a few weeks and we'll see where it's going long-term. Certainly at my current floor the rewards are paltry, but the enemies still are incapable of overcoming my defenses and dealing damage to me so it's clear I haven't reached the floors that are meant for players of my level yet. Still, it could stand for better rewards seeing as they seem to be 1-time and eventually the floors get ridiculously hard. It should only take a few months to reach the higher floors, so I'll see what I think of it then.

However, there's one place I have to disagree with you vehemently and that's the league rewards. Very, very few people were in your position where they could compete for top 4 placements. I was a player who had to fight my way up through the leagues, finding my first home in Sexpert 2 and slowly increasing in strength and promoting as I went. In the first three years of the leagues existence, I was never able to take a top 4 placement in any league because there was always someone 50 levels higher looking for an easy payday. It was a problem that players of higher level were being incentivized to demote down to lower tiers.

For the vast majority of players, the big winnings were out of reach and it was the lower reward tiers that were our bread and butter. And those reward levels have been for the most part increased. For the vast majority of players, the new reward scheme is actually more generous. I'm earning more kobons taking 40th place in D3 under the new reward system than I was taking 16th in D2 under the old. I was only barely strong enough to have a chance of taking top 4 in D2, so while I have lost the opportunity to compete for that jackpot my odds were pretty terrible so this new reward scheme is just strictly an improvement for me. And that's true of pretty much everyone who wasn't demoting below their strength level. If you're being forced to promote up to D3, then the new rewards are working as intended. You should have never been in D1 or really even D2 to begin with. 

The one place I do feel the rewards change is bad is the nerf of the 5th-15th placement rewards in Dicktator 2 and below. This reward level was always very unfavorable due to forcing promotion whether you want to or not. It was not a reward range that high-level players were sniping, and low-level players hated this range since it forced promotion when you weren't ready. I feel that in D2 and below this reward range should be about 25% higher than it currently is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Attirm said:

However, there's one place I have to disagree with you vehemently and that's the league rewards. Very, very few people were in your position where they could compete for top 4 placements. I was a player who had to fight my way up through the leagues, finding my first home in Sexpert 2 and slowly increasing in strength and promoting as I went. In the first three years of the leagues existence, I was never able to take a top 4 placement in any league because there was always someone 50 levels higher looking for an easy payday. It was a problem that players of higher level were being incentivized to demote down to lower tiers.

For the vast majority of players, the big winnings were out of reach and it was the lower reward tiers that were our bread and butter. And those reward levels have been for the most part increased. For the vast majority of players, the new reward scheme is actually more generous. I'm earning more kobons taking 40th place in D3 under the new reward system than I was taking 16th in D2 under the old. I was only barely strong enough to have a chance of taking top 4 in D2, so while I have lost the opportunity to compete for that jackpot my odds were pretty terrible so this new reward scheme is just strictly an improvement for me. And that's true of pretty much everyone who wasn't demoting below their strength level. If you're being forced to promote up to D3, then the new rewards are working as intended. You should have never been in D1 or really even D2 to begin with. 

I fully agree with you on this, and I'm (or was, since I've stopped caring with Awakening) a top 4 D3 regular with occasional wins. This change should have been done more than a year ago.

If there's a problem it's with the AM booster.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I fully agree with you on this, and I'm (or was, since I've stopped caring with Awakening) a top 4 D3 regular with occasional wins. This change should have been done more than a year ago.

If there's a problem it's with the AM booster.

I can only imagine how degenerate AM boosters are for a player in your position. For a player in my position they're kinda irrelevant since they're too expensive for the rewards at my ranking level to make them worth the investment. They cost 90 Nubons each, and going from the top-45 bracket to the top-30 bracket is only an increase of 96 Nubons. I'd rather just shoot for it without the booster. But for those of you competing for top 4 they really sound nasty.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2021 at 8:17 PM, Kaitana said:

That's exactly the reason why they did it. If I understand well Kinkoid's intent, they were fed up with old players who could do anything, because these players were much stronger than paying (and less veteran, sometime not at all veteran) players. Because of that, they try to cut old players' anckles. Looks like they succeed.

Yes they succeeded. But this way they loose the loyal players, who have been here since the start. I remember when this game just started. We had 1 event a month, the adventure and a simple arena. its was kind of boring, but the artwork was great and the adventure was funny. With every event added, it became more of a game you could play, more to do, more to collect, and they continued this for a long time. The fun of this game was collecting the girls, And yes, i wanna "Catch them all". I worked hard for every girl. played (almost) every day, just to make sure i was able to earn/collect the girls. 

But recently i find most new features arent added to enhance the joy, but to enhance their wallets. It feels like im being punished for being a loyal played and having a lot of girls. 

• Like 5

On 11/22/2021 at 10:04 PM, Attirm said:

I had to fight my way up throu those leagues to. When i started, things were way worse. The only way you could win then was if you immediatly battled the moment the league refreshed. The first one to win all battles automaticaly won the league. So the league was won within 1-3 min after refresh. The one with the fastest internet connenction won. The rest was waiting till we could try 1 week later. When this changed, leagues became a lot more interresting. I planned when i would use wich Booster. to get the most chance in winning the most fights with the highest scores. But recently, even that isnt possible it seems. With the AM boosters there is always someone that is way stronger then me. I still manage to rank 2-6 most times. but i have no chance of winning anymore, due to those boosters, or whales. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wishmerhill said:

The only way you could win then was if you immediatly battled the moment the league refreshed. The first one to win all battles automaticaly won the league. So the league was won within 1-3 min after refresh. 

That was only ever true in the highest leagues. While I was aware that was happening in leagues above my own, in the leagues I existed in at that time the rewards weren't high enough to incentivize that behavior. Even if it was profitable in my league I was never strong enough to win every fight, and if you couldn't win every fight then it didn't matter how quickly you rushed it. So I never personally experienced what you describe. Again, the vast majority of players have never been able to seriously compete for top-4 placements in any league because there have always been over-levelled players demoting into lower leagues to snipe the winnings. 

The optimal strategy for us plebeians was to find the highest league where we could take top-30 consistently and then avoid promotion until we were strong enough to take top-30 in the next league up. This lead to a silly standoff in the last few days of the league where the player who was sitting at 16th place refused to take more fights for fear of promotion. It was pretty common to waste up to 100 natural regeneration to avoid taking too many points, and you'd end up with the glut of 10-20 players with basically the same score.

6 hours ago, Wishmerhill said:

I planned when i would use wich Booster. to get the most chance in winning the most fights with the highest scores. But recently, even that isnt possible it seems. With the AM boosters there is always someone that is way stronger then me. I still manage to rank 2-6 most times. but i have no chance of winning anymore, due to those boosters, or whales. 

The AM booster is definitely a problem for higher-level players, but for players at my level it's essentially irrelevant. If I could place one reward level higher by spending an AM booster, I would earn like... 6 extra kobons? It's far better to just compete for that rewards tier without the AM booster so it will actually pay off. Anyone competing for the same league rewards as me who is using an AM booster, either before or after the rewards change, is a fool who is throwing their Kobons away. The reward levels simply aren't high enough to make using a mythic booster once per week profitable.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

6 minutes ago, Attirm said:

Anyone competing for the same league rewards as me who is using an AM booster, either before or after the rewards change, is a fool who is throwing their Kobons away. The reward levels simply aren't high enough to make using a mythic booster once per week profitable.

I was using mythic AM booster on a regular basis during my short stay in D3. I don't consider myself a fool.

There may be \ are other reasons to use it, not only reward levels. Though I must say that I covered it's cost by a higher tier reward so I didn't lose any profit koban-wise.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I only can agree. Playing since more than 4 years now, I have seen many changes. Some have been good. Good for the player and improving the game.

But during the last year there have been only profit increasing updates, reducing fun of the game. More money for less result. Dating - in my opinion - had been an interesting idea. Collecting and later investing. But actually the gems are the most idiotic (sorry) update. Millions of additional clicks for "awaking" all 50 levels. Plenty of Kobans / real money to get gems, necessary for high ranking players to implrove girls. Please remove that system asap.

I really enjoyed the game up to last year. But by this "update" it had turned to an only profit increasing game. My decision will also be clear: no more invest of my money. If I go done in ranking, if I loose Dicktator-level, If I don't get any more girl during events: I don't care. 
I guess it would be interesting to make a survey about the gems and the likes. I would like to see that results.

All I can do is introducing Kinkoid as only profit oriented game. Not to be recommended to fun gamers any more. Sorry for your decision.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree with most of the above, but my main issue that was covered in these posts are the gems and awakenings. I personally view an awakening as going beyond one's limit as it is often presented in many games and anime (you know, what this game is styled after/parodying). From my perspective if a player were to be say level 313 or so and level a girl up to 350 then, it should be free for them to do so. However, if they wished to level that same girl up past 350 while their player level remained below that 350 mark, then that could be considered awakening that girl past her current limit and therefore cost gems to do so.

Instead we have this ridiculous system where all players have a free cap of 250 regardless of player level. I'm level 437 at the moment which means that I have to pay a significant amount of gems to "catch up" any girl to my player level which, in my opinion, should not be the case. Like OP I have also stockpiled a large amount of books, but now have no reason to use them beyond level 250, so I guess I'll just have a massive library collection for nobody to peruse.

• Like 1

Yea agree the alot of what people said here specially first post. From been a fun think to do when i had some time over. To a totally unenjoyable mess. Before i had a quick over view if i could win a match in league now i got more power and ego and i still lose >_<

I guess its like every thing else Greed takes over.

Oh and the awaking is total bs together with alot of new systems of late.

Going form a fun 5 start to a cold 2 star

Edited by Slitz

Also:

1. moving the second girl on PoA to 62th tier, instead of 51th

2. sometimes I awaken the girl and then I have to awake her again for the same level (eg. I awoke her from 250 to 300 and the next time it asks me to awake her again from 250 to 300. This bug happened a few times and I've lost lots of gems. Otherwise, I like this "awaken" system.

3. I'm ok with the Pantheon and the time gap. But the lack of date tokens is awful.

4. the adventure seems to be going nowhere. Sometimes I'm afraid that, if the game was discontinued, we won't have a proper ending.

5. the ammount of money for the pachinko, and the price of things on market are escalating quite a lot. 

There are a couple of other things I don't enjoy much, but these are understandable, so it's fine by me.

I've already given up on CH and HC. These issues are making me second-guess keep going on HH as well. I've been paying for this game since last year, but it seems not to worth it anymore.

Edited by vulcano@mail.com
  • Like 1

At your first point you made two mistakes after all.

First the Event with the great amount of tears are the Season, not the Path of Attraction. 😃

And the second mistake refers to the needed mojo. Please note, that there are more tiers, but the needed mojo to get the girl is lower than in former Seasons. In the past Seasons you needed 12.000 Mojo to obtain the second girl in the free path - in this month you need only 11.500 mojo!

The things are worse enough, don't push them (accidently I presume) by making false statements. 😉

• Like 2

16 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

At your first point you made two mistakes after all.

First the Event with the great amount of tears are the Season, not the Path of Attraction. 😃

And the second mistake refers to the needed mojo. Please note, that there are more tiers, but the needed mojo to get the girl is lower than in former Seasons. In the past Seasons you needed 12.000 Mojo to obtain the second girl in the free path - in this month you need only 11.500 mojo!

The things are worse enough, don't push them (accidently I presume) by making false statements. 😉

Ok, my mistake. Didn't notice that.

I've grown disillusioned with this game to the point where I nearly forget to complete the special even daily missions (Not helping that I already have the girl obtainable from completing all of said missions).  When I first started two years ago, I was intrigued and became hooked on this game and managed to obtain a good amount of girls even enough mystics to make a single team with them alone believe it or not.   I've already started to dial back due to other games coming out taking my time and the only thing keeping me here is the possibilities of girls that parody my favorite waifus appearing soon and that I want to see where the main story goes.  Between the girl I actually wanted to obtain ending up a(nother yet again) Pachinko exclusive (who knows how long it'll take before she'll become a permanent addition), disappointing manner how HC girls are implemented, a PoA being placed in the middle of the month designed to drain saved resources, and other changes that seemingly have the goal to get people to spend more money, this game is starting to feel more like a chore.

Edited by JoeEl85
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Totally agree with every point, i have a Platinum  Monthly Card and sadly the benefits vs daily game enjoyment is not worth it anymore and the New Comix Harem is just the same game with deferent Girls, why not just but those Girl in the current game. And my last point is Pantheon's is useless  and pointless i see no value in it, i'm not enjoying the game anymore.  

• Like 1

• Kenrae locked this topic