Bug with Daily Contests not Awarding Points to Girl Leveling beyond Cap

Toys4Twats

I just realized that the Daily Contest, which gives 60 points to each time you level you a girl, does not work now with the Awakening feature. To clarify, what I mean is that it works fine for each 50 level band, but if I give XP that technically exceeds the girls current level cap then those additional levels are not being counted by the Contest, even after Awakening the girl. 

For example, say I have a girl at level 1 and give her a book that is worth enough XP to bring her to level 60 but due to the awakening cap she only goes to level 50. I am correctly getting the 60 points for those 50 levels, but the additional 10 levels are awarding no points (would be 60*10=600 points in this case). That is true even after I awaken the girl and her new cap changes to level 100. Even then I found that I get no added contest points.

This is yet another thing that is caused by Kinkoid rushing out a major change and not properly testing. It's proof that they really don't play their own game. Very frustrating considering I just leveled up literally over 100 girls and probably lost out on hundreds of thousands of points in the daily contest.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: Ctrl+A -> not in Bold, tyty
  • Like 10

Hey there @Toys4Twats :)

I´ve noticed it too, as well as some other community members that have posted it in the bug section of the discord server. As you already said the contest doesn´t count the levels you  gained above the "awakening limit"  and yes that´s quite a indictment to say the least :/ ..

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...