Do you still save the rewards

430i

Do you still save the rewards  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still save the rewards, now that they dont contain any combativity and in theory there is no point saving them?

• yes
    • no

It's kinda crap that they heavily nerfed the ways to get and stock combativity and then didn't decrease the amount needed for this current promo for the stages. I don't think it is even close to feasible to get to the end without sinking a ton of kobans into it

• Hug 1

On 11/23/2021 at 9:45 PM, holymolly said:

the goal now is to get 26th+

You know this is intended to be a joke but i'm so desperate atm for the Poa (if something unexpected happens...😱) that i actually thought about it XD.

For now my main worried is about the next one: Christmas = Family members = parties = less time = bye Poa. Hoping for a "recalibration"

(i'm still saving contests if they think back again..... you never know)

It's a decent enough side conversation about one the minor changes in the recent wave of nerfs (and the one nice patch we just had with positive tweaks and some good buffs). I don't really see the point of a poll for this, especially just a "Yes" and "No", though. And the title could be more specific, at least include the word "Contests" so folks know what you're talking about right away.

I already didn't stack up unclaimed contest rewards before the patch. I hate playing with fire, and I'm always leaning towards minimizing risks rather than betting on a bigger payoff in the future. I claim girls as soon as I unlock them, too, I don't wait for a daily contest. I've missed out on over 200 PvE fights a month ago when I fell asleep in front of my computer before the end of the PoA, as I was waiting to be back to 20/20 before claiming the rewards. Never again.

So obviously no, I won't start keeping unclaimed rewards anymore than I deem safe and necessary. I never deemed it safe for daily contests in the first place, so I could just vote "No", but it wouldn't give any usable info.

Also, now we definitely know (after the first post-patch league rewards, and then the post-patch unclaimed contest and side quest rewards) that any reward you can claim in this game is only saved up server side as "Reward of Type/Level X/Y", so what you can get from claiming it can and will change instantly and retroactively if said reward type and/or level is changed in the game in general. So, if you're feeling lucky and you're confident that buffs are coming to these unclaimed rewards... Good luck, have fun. Otherwise, this should give more incentive to most players not to stash up too many unclaimed or unused anything.

• Hug 1