Month of Twinks?

PassePartouze

November 2021 has obviously been a theme month for boyish twinks. All guys in Challenges and Season have been Twinks. Where are all more masculine guys/characters? Not all of us are into twinks or boyish guys. (Well, I have saved a lot of time, energy and resources as I haven't really participated in the challenges, as the "reward guys" have not been worth it. ) Or is this the new direction for the game, just boyish guys and twinks, no masculine guys, dads etc.? If so, please inform players and we can make decisions whether to continue playing or not.

Same here. I don't participate in the events either. No motivation, sorry. Waiting for some real mature men.

Kinkoid, if GayHarem should be for twink fans only, please run GayComixHarem for real mature men fans.

Edited by Qt4s

Dear PassePartouze (what a pseudo :D ❤️ ),

I transmetted your post to the GH art section.

For what I've remembered, the feedbacks about the guy's pool pointed that it's lacking twinks and over the passed months, it has been asked to add more to balance the over all guys' pool. Some of the feedbacks on the GH discord also claime that those guys have too much muscles to be twink, they're more like twunks but I feel like nobody will feel truly happy in the end x).

Anyway, this months got those guys, I'm hoping that the next one will have a yummy Santa that will bring me a big packet and will be able to play with his sleigh bells while he says a lot of "Ho-Ho-Ho" ;D Maybe I know 2-3 things about what's coming so stay tuned for next month! :D And if you want a specific type of guys or if you have wishes, ideas or models or drafts, you can go submit it and it'll be transferred to the GH art section and inspire artists. Make as many posts as you want, creativity is limitless :)

Like SnowLove I too think that a good mix and balance of guy-types is the ideal way to go as tastes are different of course.

I'm personally actually quite attracted to twinks, more boyish-looking guys and those more lightly muscular ones while I don't care much about baras and those overly hyper-masculine, pompous and almost bloated meatbags.

As said though, the right mix of guys makes the whole deal to cater to a wide pool of interests.

In terms of different versions of the same guy I'd say I am not opposed to have a version of every rarity for some guys and those 1star-guys could really use a version that has more stars in order to get a full profile for them, but the ratio of new versions for existing guys and completely new guys should definitely favor the latter group.

Doesn't even need to be always a cameo of an existing character of another fictional world/work, more original characters completely native to the Haremverse would also do fine.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

And apparently nothing has changed. Still pretty much just boys and twinks. This game offers next to nothing to guys who like men and more masculine types.

I don't mind that there are more boyish characters, but now there's nothing but boyish guys! There's practically no diversity at all.

Guess this game is no longer worth the time or effort.

• Sad 1

Many men are muscular type and young indeed. Twinks are more slenders with barely no muscles. I think what bothers you is the lack of facial/torso/pubic hairs. No?

Il y a 1 heure, PassePartouze a dit :

Guess this game is no longer worth the time or effort.

You can still enjoy the story and you can propose in this section=>  https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/forum/68-ideas-and-suggestions/ what you want. You can put pictures, draw a sketch or a schema, modify it to point out the features you'd like to see. But a least put a lot in a description to so our content creators could find some inspiration :)