Where no man can cum !

Caring

Good evening everyone,

task 7 in the competition "Where no man has cum before" is: spend energy. How can I do that when the next quest line says "Coming soon". After all, I can't even spend energy to buy champion tickets. Is there any interesting and helpful tip for this quest?

Energy.png

• Surprised :O 1

yeah this one :D

3 minutes ago, jelom said:

How on earth did you spent so much energy as to finish a new adventure scroll when YOU KNEW that PoA ALWAYS has some tasks requiring to spend energy?

Also : did you finish all side quests ? If you have well.. I guess you´ve 🍆👌 yourself :P

Also .. this is the hentai hero forum not comix so I´ll move your post ^^

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

yeah this one :D

Also : did you finish all side quests ? If you have well.. I guess you´ve 🍆👌 yourself :P

Also .. this is the hentai hero forum not comix so I´ll move your post ^^

I have already completed all the side quests weeks ago. I don't know what you do with energy, which accumulates, of which one can accumulate so much, that the storage is full at some point. Don't you empty the storage then? 

In any case, I use energy as tactically as possible. But if there is nothing to utilize energy, what then???? 

For the new series of the quests I had to wait for days already.

In the season, there was also a lot of energy that I had gained. I did not fuck myself, but, with all due respect, I was screwed by those who planned the event and already knew that it is complicated for some, certainly not only for me, to spend energy.

• 4 weeks later...

For what feels like the umpteenth time, but is actually at least the 10th time, many players, including myself, are at a disadvantage, waiting day after day to eventually be able to put energy back into the game.

What good is the quite generous promotion of 20% on energy? For those of us who have completed the "Taming the serpent" chapter, the promotion is of no use at all!

And to be honest, I have to say that the "Spend Energy" quest, which recurs every three days, is starting to annoy me at least. Because every time this quest is asked, I know that I am disadvantaged, and with me certainly many others.

Therefore, I have to ask: When will this condition change again sustainably?

In the "Legendary Contest #6" I could have been in a much better position today WITHOUT the use of Koban. Here I again could have scored with 100 times saved energy.