This is the Worst update till now

winnerapk

The new update changed all the villain combat tokens to these colourful stones. They haven't even set any appealing pvp battle graphic and wants us to increase the power of each harem girl. 2 or 3 villain combat tokens at least  used to help when we required the exact number of villain challenges. And now we need to spend kabams for that too.When we use kabams to get these tokens our only option is to fill it to full 20.This looks so rigged. 

I don't see a suggestion here.
And for everyone else reading this he's talking about the changes to daily contest rewards. Which were updated in the Patch Week #46 and weren't documented in the patch notes.

But I agree with a negative feedback. This sucks. Rewards worth around 650 kobans per month were removed without even a notice.

• Like 6

I'd say they removed 650 kobans directly (the price of refills) and something like 240-360 kobans indirectly as a possible reward that could be won in daily contests with the help of those extra combativity tokens. Almost 1k in total. But I don't care anyway, because for me it's a minor issue in comparison with other 'balance changes'.

On 11/27/2021 at 4:06 AM, Chimney said:

I'd say they removed 650 kobans directly (the price of refills) and something like 240-360 kobans indirectly as a possible reward that could be won in daily contests with the help of those extra combativity tokens. Almost 1k in total. But I don't care anyway, because for me it's a minor issue in comparison with other 'balance changes'.

I care about them taking stuff away, but as I have said in other my posts, that in the end it won't matter, because when my monthly cards expire for both HH and CH, I'm done with KK period, and they won't be getting another single penny from me ever again.

It will end up "saving"  me a decent amount of money at least (w/Cards, Season passes, and a fair # of Packages I was buying each mth), and I also get the satisfaction of knowing KK will be getting less money not from just me, but from a whole bunch more Players, who already have, and will continue to quit playing this game, or at least going to total F2P and not give KK anymore money.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 4

The inclusion of gems was - up to now - the worst decision ever. It turned the game from joyfull game to money-making. Up to now one had had the chance to use the harem in an appropriate way to win battles. Chances for players had been equal.

Now you can buy your winning. Chances will be only equal for players again, if their harem is on level 750. But that will cost money - real big money. And I expect that the max level will be increased to 1000 or higher, when several players reached 750.

Consequence from my point of view: there will be a reduction of (many) players because of not willing to spend plenty of cash ... and in consequence will miss the joy of the past in this game. I myself on level 486 will not follow and spend any money in gems.

Sorry for this decision implementing gems. It's a pitty for the game.

• Like 2

Le 01/12/2021 à 10:46, Reemor a dit :

Now you can buy your winning.

Good joke. Last month you could'nt ? What were the chances for an average player versus a 6-years player with plenty of mythics in his team ? The only difference is you pay now your victory with money, and not with time. Old players were dominating the game at a stage only other old players could compete, and if you don't see that it's only because you are an old player. A game where you can't compete before two years (extra-minimum) is not a good game. Looks like Kinkoid understood that.

Is defeat versus a paying player worse than versus a players who don't pay but plays for years (and is more powerful than the paying one) ? It's a defeat, exactly the same. Saying it's worse is not the truth. I think gems are only a cosmetic change and I don't understand how they could be the worst update. Bugs and bad drawings are very very much more annoying than this little update.

2 minutes ago, Kaitana said:

Good joke. Last month you could'nt ? What were the chances for an average player versus a 6-years player with plenty of mythics in his team ? The only difference is you pay now your victory with money, and not with time. Old players were dominating the game at a stage only other old players could compete, and if you don't see that it's only because you are an old player. A game where you can't compete before two years (extra-minimum) is not a good game. Looks like Kinkoid understood that.

Is defeat versus a paying player worse than versus a players who don't pay but plays for years (and is more powerful than the paying one) ? It's a defeat, exactly the same. Saying it's worse is not the truth. I think gems are only a cosmetic change and I don't understand how they could be the worst update. Bugs and bad drawings are very very much more annoying than this little update.

4 and a half years to reach the cap was atrocious but, guess what, they've increased it! It's now even worse but you now can pay to win with money. Just when we were starting to slowly reach the cap at last. The top of the top players like Gogeta were starting to lose against other players that were now at their level or similar and, with time, more people would have reached level 500.

If they wanted to cut the time all they had to do was increase the XP given.

They've increased the cap. Again.

• Like 2

I have said this before so i will repeat it...being a game designer is like being a chef asked to prepare 100 different meals for 1,000 guests using 10,000 ingredients.

I do not see this as a money grab but more of a adding more to the game...some ideas will be a hit and some a miss.

My only problem with the new Gems is for new players or some like myself who had to take time off (i was gone 2 weeks) come into the game and have no idea what the gems are for or how to use them. We need clear documentation somewhere like Mail. I've collected a lot of different gems over the last 3 days and...still no clue what they are for? Is there a forum post explaining it?

I see we need them for upgrading the girls...i presume this has to do with leveling them up with experience...but i have no idea how to do it...maybe i dont have enough gems yet?

Il y a 7 heures, Kenrae a dit :

They've increased the cap. Again.

And I'm sure they will do it again as soon as they will think it's useful for them (and useful for players too, maybe, but I would be surprised if it is their first reason, and that's understandable).

Gems are something for the players who think the game consists in reaching caps (and it's not bad for all of them, I guess some players are feeling stuck when there's no more levels to gain ; it's even the only reasonable explanation why kinkoid is increasing the caps) but are near invisible for those who don't. Caps endure only for a limited time.

Ok i see how the Gems work now and it will not impact my play. I think this is a way to slow things down because endgame players were leveling so fast they had extra resources with nothing to do...this sort of fixes that. But some kind of documentation to alert me to the new feature would have been nice. I would not panic and stop playing or stop paying for extras.

If new features are implemented i would hope players would give it a few days to see how it would work out. If it is a mess we can just call attention to it and im sure the Kinkoid Team would fix it quickly. They have worked hard and done a great job making this game and keeping it going all these years.

Edited by Shandy