Adventure Survey

Duo

2 minutes ago, Duo said:

Anyone else being gated by requiring a Google account in order to proceed with the survey? 

Not everyone has/ is willing to use a Google account just to do the survey....

No. I think you can just press the "Next" button and do the survey. I didn't need to login in order to do it.

4 hours ago, Duo said:

Anyone else being gated by requiring a Google account in order to proceed with the survey? 

No. Bomba already answsered, but also if you look closely, it doesn't says "sign in to Google to fill out the survey", it says "Sign in to Google to save your progress"—this simply means if you're signed in you can start filling the form, then finish it later if you want. Next time, just try clicking on "Next" before considering yourself blocked without trying.

Also, please use the "QA questions answers" sub-forum for simple questions in the future. I moved this thread there.

17 minutes ago, Wishmerhill said:

I ussually play on my android phone, but since i opened the survey. the game is un playable on mobile for me. it keeps sending me to the survey, althou i already filled it. 

Clear you cache/data/cookies/etc., uninstall and reinstall the mobile app if that's what you're using (not recommended though) or download the game afresh from your mobile browser and you should be good to go.

4 hours ago, Duo said:

I would click next, but that submits the address (which shouldn't auto-populate) which is the exact behaviour in trying to avoid.

Also, my screen says nothing about it being only to "save my progress"....

I'm not sure if I should say "Sit down son, I need to talk to you about safety" or "Hey, it seems you like cookies". I mean, the survey sends you to google docs, so if it automatically logins you then it means you do something not like the rest of us. But you know what, I can show you something. this is how it looks for me:

Survey_1.jpg.468480085d1d1d45ca5661c5c8a4dbfc.jpg

So "save your progress" is there. Option to not login is also there.
How it's for you I can only guess. And my guess is that we have different settings for browsing. So it will require some effort from your side too.

• Like 1

Yeah, if you have a Google account and you don't want it to be "associated" with HH, then you'll need to sign OFF before doing the survey, of course. Your first post sounded to me like you didn't have one and didn't want to be forced to create one. But your latest post suggests you have one and you're logged-in by default in your browser. Copy-paste the survey URL in another browser is an option too. This isn't complicated either way.