How can I delete my account?

Mikan31

Hi. I'm the user who played this game. I tried to delete my account due to an emergency, but I couldn't see the delete account button in the game.

I already deleted my nutaku account. Nevertheless, I can log in to the gay harem game, so I want to delete my account. Does anyone know how to do it? I'm very desperate.

For your information, I signed up for an account at gayharem.com and started playing games.

I'd like you to let me know if you know the contact support email for the gay harem game. Thank you.

Edited by Mikan31

You can't delete your account. You can try contacting support in game via game menu > settings > support and requesting it. If not you could always change your email address and password to random things you couldn't possibly remember so you can't ever get back into your account.

• Hearts 1

I can't access the support option.

I tried to access it on mobile, but only the sentence "I'm sorry, you look a long turn somewhere, and are like to be eaten by a grain" appears. I must delete my account. Does anyone know an email that can be contacted directly with the support team?

14 hours ago, Bellanaris said:

Do you have Discord? Can you use Discord? If so you could contact a dev there directly and they might be able to solve this issue as fast as possible. They would need your in-game ID and your email address.

I can use Discord. Do you know the address of the Discord server address? If possible, I would like to communicate with the manager's personal discode id by e-mail. Do you know anyone?

14 hours ago, Bellanaris said:

Do you have Discord? Can you use Discord? If so you could contact a dev there directly and they might be able to solve this issue as fast as possible. They would need your in-game ID and your email address.

If I don't access for a long time, will my account be deleted? How many years will it take?

As far as I'm aware they've only deleted unused accounts once and it was awhile ago and those accounts had to have been abandoned for sometime too. You can access discord in game by clicking on the follow us button in the top left corner and clicking on the discord icon. Second one that looks like a gaming controller if you're unfamiliar. Once inside the gayharem discord server look at the right hand side for a list of names, at the very top should be some pink names under the kinkoid category and their names will end with "-kinkoid"

Neven-Kinkoid is probably the best one to talk to for this situtaion.

• Thanks 1