D-Tubers event is impossible to finish for new players unless you expend thousands of kobans

Kaidun..

So this, Tier 6 of this event request 25 Champion performances, giving by the fact i have just ONE champion available and i win it like in one performance or max. two and it takes 24h to cooldown the waiting time, it would take like 20 days to finish just this tier (and you have two requesting 25 battles), and the event lasts for 5 days -> no way.

You're right, if you're new, there is no way to complete this event without spending a lot of kobans. The other choice you have would be to not care about this event and hope you'll get a chance to get the guys when they'll come back (but right now, they are not planned :( )

I've started an account on HH and I'm facing the same problem right now. I don't have enough tickets. I joined a club to face the club champion who is harder but still stuck because of the tickets.

Good luck

The champions are definitely a bottleneck for newer players in this event chain, although Path of Attraction in general is very resource-intensive despite also holding great rewards.

I started my account on the main server roughly a month ago but still managed only to unlock two additional champions while on my older Nutaku account I have all six:

GH_main_champions_Nov21.thumb.png.04d1ccc4513748ced3ff5bc205b7092e.png

LGH_nutaku_champions_Nov21.thumb.png.dd1dc1ca6bc1f6dfd28c03122378743c.png

Luckily koban numbers are roughly even now on both accounts so next month I will be able to look into the question if the main server really allows you to get more kobans than the nutaku one.

Ideally in preparation for Path of Attraction which is always at the end of a month one would save up on gained Season rewards to save time, but with the champions that isn't really possible as skipping the wait times costs more kobans than one can get via season rewards, not to mention that very new players don't get that far in season the later they join in the current month.

---

On missing the guys I think this has been mentioned multiple times already not only by me but it is quite a frustration factor for lots of players who are interested in one or several of the guys in both Path of Attraction and the Seasons (both current and previous ones) and they're literally completely unreachable right now.

Like, every month there return several guys from regular events during Orgy days or rarely during other special events, yet many of those are also indirectly available via pachinko.

There should be an event or a pachinko mode that also offers chances for the PoA and season guys you're still missing.

• Thanks 1

The first couple are always the most difficult. To prepare for the future try to unlock the other 5 champs which will take about a month as you have to defeat each one 5 times to unlock the next. Joining a club to have access to the club champ helps too. Levelling up your guys so you can run as many Place of Power missions as you can for 7 hours will significantly help you as its the best source of tickets. My favourite ones are the first 3 which you have to pay kobans to upgrade but its worth it.

Having played on actually Tier 15 is the biggest bottleneck as it requires doing a whopping 60 Champion performances. Getting that done cost me so much time that I think I might miss the third and fourth guy of this PoA simply because there's not enough time left.

I had to spend many kobans to reset my three available champions and only now did I reach Tier 18. Already have done 100 of the 120 villain battles so I might soon reach Tier 19:

GH_main_PoA_D_Tubers.thumb.png.11d7e33f0cfbd3cc2e9f5289334f1fa6.png

I still can reach Tier 19 but mastering it won't be possible because the Daily Contest is this shit:

GH_main_contest_30Nov21.thumb.png.cfc979a49c7aff8d604da6e436850d04.png

Calculating it means that in order to score the 20.000 points in contests I would need 50 million money but I only have 13. The event is running a bit more than 13 hours still and I strongly doubt I can gather that much money in time. I do have enough combativity and Tower Tokens to get the last challenge for the third and fourth guy but I most probably won't be able to reach that Tier before time runs out.

It's especially frustrating since on my Nutaku account I managed to secure all four guys and even the second guy of the season.

Edited by Eckos
  • Sad 1

You got screwed on that one daily contest :/ It sucks. I kinda have the same problem with Matthew in the ToF. I can't do any points in my league now because I accidently (because other players stopped playign before me <_<) climbed one level. I can't demote this week and I'll demote next when Matthew finished. I'm so sad for you :/

• Thanks 1

Y'know it wouldn't be half as frustrating if there was a way to gain these two guys I'm gonna miss now because of RNG rather than a failure of my own in another way later on but nope, so far there isn't a way to gain missed Season and PoA guys.

That is the true frustrating thing about it all.

That's also the reason why I do not give up the Nutaku account because there I got them all.

I did save my season rewards, that's why I even got this far in this PoA. Unlocking the second prize pool actually allowed me to get the first two guys despite being a "newbie" on the main server. It was the bottleneck with required Champion performances which has cost me too much time.

I actually did pretty well in the season.

This is my current status:

GH_main_season_NovEnd.thumb.png.cca23b6ff3ee4df92cd2629f05b21a8e.png

Since Season is a day longer than PoA and I still have the Kisses-Prize of Tier 46 maybe I can still gain the second season guy at least?

20 hours ago, Eckos said:

It was the bottleneck with required Champion performances

It's not a problem while you can fight x10 or x20 at a time. For the price in kobans, ofcourse ;) But it not seems as a problem for you.

21 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

because other players stopped playign before me <_<

The same problem in Season: other player stops at about tier 20 and I hardly gain points to go further. Is it my fault? No, its a fault in game design, but who cares?

10 hours ago, erhuty said:

It's not a problem while you can fight x10 or x20 at a time. For the price in kobans, ofcourse ;) But it not seems as a problem for you.

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to here since as far as I know you cannot do x10 or x20 champion performances at once, not even by paying kobans.

10 hours ago, erhuty said:

The same problem in Season: other player stops at about tier 20 and I hardly gain points to go further. Is it my fault? No, its a fault in game design, but who cares?

In all honesty when it comes to season I am actually contemplating if it would be worth to buy the season pass in the future. You can use an anonymous paysafecard and it costs 10 Euros for two months (two season passes) so you can get one card for two months, if solely to use these extra rewards to gain guys that can be permanently missable (Season and PoA).

Luckily, I got at least the 2nd season guy as a sort of "consolation" for the two missed ones in PoA of November:

GH_main_Amun_gained.thumb.png.690c822a158e12b5926a788c236753aa.png

Has cost me a further few kobans (I had around 800, now 368 are left) but that was worth it.