Most powerful elements - performance handbook

Kaitana

I have questions about this (very helpful) topic (https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/21217-your-performance-handbook/).  

Is the ranking based on experience? On intuition? On theoretical calculations? I arrived at roughly the same result after seeing the results of a number of fights. I find the eccentric element to be very powerful, maybe even more than sensual if you don't have a problem with random effects. But dominatrix is at the same level of power for you, while it seems to me less powerful. But I only rely on experiences and intuition. Is it the same for the ranks given by this handbook?

The question is obviously primarily for @slynia, but if anyone else has the answer, it's great too.

It's based on pretty much all of the above. Experience, testing, calculations and some theorizing thrown in there.

Eccentric is a gamble, when luck is on your side it is indeed the strongest element, but we will all have those fights where we just won't crit... and then it's actually useless. Which is why I place dominatrix at the same level, as you will always benefit from that extra damage even with bad RNG.

And as I said in the post, sensual is ONLY the top element in the league for the players who are stronger than everyone else in their bracket. Healing up all damage received from weaker players grants us almost guaranteed 25 points.

In short, sensual and dominatrix is always useful, eccentric is only useful if you actually crit.

• Like 1