battle system

bardak

Hi guys,

I have general question about the battle system. I have been playing the game about 3 years now and have read several forum topics, but still i cannot understand the battle system. Question is is it better to mix girls with different stats ( my heroes is a hardcore major ) hardcore, charm, know-how or choose only girls with hardcore major ? I will appreciate some clues.

thank you

Player's classes no longer exist, that's right. HA major has no meaning anymore. But the girls' classes still exist, and are used in pve. Each class can trigger a special attack (I don't know the words in english but they are what they were before), and it's what @Liliat said for their raw stats. 

In a pve context, I believe that mixing KH and HA is the most effective, but it is not really a huge help (versus champions, options are very few, and versus villains, whatever we do, it doesn't change much; maybe at high level in pantheon it's helpful, but it's free guess...). And in a pvp context, the classes will come back (one day...), but they will be different from what they were, and you can forget what you know. And all can change next week, the combat system is not finished yet.

On 11/27/2021 at 2:32 PM, Kaitana said:

Player's classes no longer exist, that's right. HA major has no meaning anymore. But the girls' classes still exist, and are used in pve. Each class can trigger a special attack (I don't know the words in english but they are what they were before), and it's what @Liliat said for their raw stats. 

In a pve context, I believe that mixing KH and HA is the most effective, but it is not really a huge help (versus champions, options are very few, and versus villains, whatever we do, it doesn't change much; maybe at high level in pantheon it's helpful, but it's free guess...). And in a pvp context, the classes will come back (one day...), but they will be different from what they were, and you can forget what you know. And all can change next week, the combat system is not finished yet.

The girls classes aren't used in PvE. They're only used against Champions.