Strange power caculation -- capped girls more powerful than uncapped?

Эники-беники

Hello.

Recently I noticed a strange thing: girls whose level capped, have a strange power.

Firstly, it is the same for everyone. Although everyone was different before the cap.

Secondly, after awakening, the power becomes less.

Is this some kind of bug?
Or again, "KK: we traditionally forgot to mention the changes in patch notes"?

(on screen, first of selected girls is capped. last one from highligted (6th green girl) -- uncapped and has a level more than others)

ps: thanks for reading. english in not my native language.

HH strange strengh.PNG

Edited by Эники-беники
correcting "last" meaning

• Эники-беники changed the title to Strange power caculation -- capped girls more powerful than uncapped?
46 minutes ago, Эники-беники said:

It seems like something is wrong with blessings.

With new blessings situation is the same.

Blessed and capped girls have same power. Regardless of their base stats.

On first line first 3 of them

Blessed and UNcapped have different power as expected.

On second line 1st and 3rd of them.

HH power 2.PNG

So what's the bug?

All girl's stats seems to be correct.
Ryoko 500 level +25% blessing. Stats: 15625
Beatrix 500 level +25% blessing. Stats: 15625
Izumi 500 level +25% blessing. Stats: 15625
Murane 450 level +25% blessing. Stats: 13360
Zazie 500 level no blessing. Stats: 12500
Tano 400 level +25% blessing. Stats: 12250
Kumiko 500 level no blessing. Stats: 12250
Jezebel 452 level no blessing. Stats: 11300
So what's the problem?

Tano is expected to be weaker than Zazie. She has a base power of 24.50 per level, whereas Zazie has 25.00

So, not a bug. Not all Legendary 5* girls have the same base power. It varies between 23.75 and 25.00.

Edit: After re-reading multiple times, I think I simply don't really understand what you mean. So: which values would you expect? The expected power of a girl is BasePower x CurrentLevel x Blessing1 x Blessing2, with BasePower varying between 23.75 and 25.00 for L5 girls. Which value do you expect for each girl? And which one(s) don't match?

Edited by Liliat

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Language barrier between two Russians trying to speak English on this English only Forum 🙄🤣😉 

I understand him perfectly. It's just he once again asks the same question that was already answered. Doesn't matter if they're "capped" or "UNcapped" their stats don't change. So he points at two girls who aren't blessed and "uncapped", but he thinks that they're actually blessed. And that's literally the first answer in the topic. So I'm pretty sure his problem isn't related to the pic. But who knows, maybe he actually has some bug and their levels are different from those that I stated.

2 hours ago, Bomba said:

So what's the bug?

All girl's stats seems to be correct.
Ryoko 500 level +25% blessing. Stats: 15625
Beatrix 500 level +25% blessing. Stats: 15625
Izumi 500 level +25% blessing. Stats: 15625
Murane 450 level +25% blessing. Stats: 13360
Zazie 500 level no blessing. Stats: 12500
Tano 400 level +25% blessing. Stats: 12250
Kumiko 500 level no blessing. Stats: 12250
Jezebel 452 level no blessing. Stats: 11300
So what's the problem?

Thanks for the calculations!
I was confused by the fact that several have the same power at once. And I didn't recalculate it manually.
I will use a calculator :)

I am more interested in the second question: why did the power decrease after awake. In the first picture, the last highlighted one, Kumiko, has the same level and blessings. But the power is less.

I'll double-check it when I have enough gems and books.
Now on the upgrade to level 200 of the 3-star legendary girl, this has not happened again. It may have already been fixed...

Thank you for your time! :)

2 minutes ago, Эники-беники said:

Thanks for the calculations!
I was confused by the fact that several have the same power at once. And I didn't recalculate it manually.
I will use a calculator :)

I am more interested in the second question: why did the power decrease after awake. In the first picture, the last highlighted one, Kumiko, has the same level and blessings. But the power is less.

I'll double-check it when I have enough gems and books.
Now on the upgrade to level 200 of the 3-star legendary girl, this has not happened again. It may have already been fixed...

Thank you for your time! :)

Blessings. Kumiko had blessing before and receive +20% in power. Now she doesn't. Awakening has nothing to do with that. If you think that awakening decreases power then make screenshots before awakening and after and compare them.