Comix Harem "Sex Friends" Offer not working

DigBick4u

I was able to complete the Comix Harem Live offer, but I'm unable to complete the Hentai Heroes offer. I'm using the same email address, I've registered, I've validated, and I've even played a bit, but I still don't get my free girl in Comix Harem regardless of how many times I click the link.

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/?ref_type=crosspromotion&crosspromo_id=45&player_id=287589&tm_url=1', )

• 3 weeks later...

Hey DigBick4u,

log out of both hh and ch after you clicked that link then log in first at hh and after in ch. i took some time but it works in the end. maybe search for the red battler post in the hh forums there is a post from another member who discribed the way to get red battler.

how about the istrip sexfriend offer, thats the one where i struggle atm. someone got the reward for that allready?

best regards

wh1tey

Edited by wh1tey
wrong grammar

On 12/21/2021 at 11:05 AM, wh1tey said:

Hey DigBick4u,

log out of both hh and ch after you clicked that link then log in first at hh and after in ch. i took some time but it works in the end. maybe search for the red battler post in the hh forums there is a post from another member who discribed the way to get red battler.

how about the istrip sexfriend offer, thats the one where i struggle atm. someone got the reward for that allready?

best regards

wh1tey

Wh1tey, I got the istripper offer. Here's what I did:

1. Click on the offer and go to the istripper site;

2. Download their program and install it;

3. Log out of CxH (not sure if it's needed, but I did just in case);

4. Run the istripper program and register it with the same e-mail you use on CxH;

5. Close the istripper program and log onto CxH. Now your prize should be available for pickup.

Now, if you want to uninstall the istripper program (or not 9_9) it's up to you...

I hope this helps... Good luck!

Cookie.

BTW, extra info for @DigBick4u: I posted a solution that worked for me when I was trying to get Tina Reed (Red Battler) on that thread. Here's my step-by-step...

1. Entered CxH, logged in and clicked Sex Friends/Banner promo. HH loaded.

2. Clicked the blank pop-up (yes, there was a blank pop-up for me). THEN entered HH Sex Friends and clicked the CxH promo. CxH loaded.

This time I was able to get Red Battler. And to top it off, also got Comix Bunny on HH!

• Like 1