Club Fight vs Chad

Hardrokk2020

Hello ,

yesterday we finished 3rd time the Fight vs Chad in the Club.

My win was 24 parts of Kumiko. I had 81 parts before (together then 105)

But the last 24 didnt added to the 81 parts and i have not become Kumiko.

What happened ?

Can someone help me out

I asked my Club members/friends and they have become his parts, but my parts are missing.

I hope a GM or so can help me out

Greetings 

Edited by Hardrokk2020

What's Kumiko's current status? How many shards she has right now?

There're few potential reasons for what happened. 1) You received your shards and got Kumiko, it just wasn't shown. If that's the case then the answer to the question is that she has 100 shards and in the harem. 2) There was some sort of bug. You might have received shards for Mika instead. Might be a similar bug that's currently happening to PoP girls. If that's the case then the answer to the question is 81 shards as before. In that case check the amount of shards for Mika. If she got 21 shards write to the Support in the game itself. Forum will not be able to help with that.

Option 3) You looked at Kumiko's shards in the Club Champion page. In that case, it doesn't show how many shards she has; but how many shards she'll get when you beat the champion. For me, Kumiko shows either "145/100" or "47/100", depending on whether I hover on the x100 Shards or on the x2 Shards; which means I currently have 45 fragments (And not 47 as the tooltip suggests), and I'll have 47 if we beat the champion.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Option 3) You looked at Kumiko's shards in the Club Champion page. In that case, it doesn't show how many shards she has; but how many shards she'll get when you beat the champion. For me, Kumiko shows either "145/100" or "47/100", depending on whether I hover on the x100 Shards or on the x2 Shards; which means I currently have 45 fragments (And not 47 as the tooltip suggests), and I'll have 47 if we beat the champion.

Good solution! That's probably the closest place where you can check the amount of her shards and an easy mistake to make. I guess I was so used to checking the amount of shards on 100 drop that I completely forgot about that. Honestly, it's so hard to check how many shards you have on girl sometimes. Especially if she's in League or on villains. You have to go into harem for that.

Edited by Bomba
Edit: word

Hello Guys and Thx for your Answers,

i think its option 3 and looked over the Club not harem.  

Ahhhh. this fkng Clubfight..........  I will not spend more Tickets for this now ...... everytime over 120 tickets... nah fight better my Champions then to get Girls. its safer

Thx again for your Help 

4 hours ago, Hardrokk2020 said:

i think its option 3 and looked over the Club not harem. 

Classic. The reliable indicator isn't the number of shards you see, but the %. It also depends on the total number of participants. How many shards you'll get in the end goes up by .5% increments of the total damage needed to beat the CC. To actually get 24 shards in one run, you'd basically need the whole club to have given just one ticket and you all of the tickets needed to beat him. It's not impossible, but highly unlikely and it requires very specific cooperation with your clubmates. A more viable scenario is that you have 30+ participants all at around 3.5% to 4.5% of the total damage, and you each receive around 3 shards.

In any case, not a bug. Moving this to QA questions answers. Please don't report something as a bug unless you're sure.