Mythic Revivals Gone ?

Incubys

Well we currently don´t know what´s going to happen with the Mythic Revivals (they´re put on ice for know at least) :/ .. we only had 2 (I believe?) so far and none after those. It probably has to do with their "exclusivity" message well probably just have to wait and see what KK plans on doing with those.

The Club champ girls haven´t been removed, we just have 3 different champs that rotate each month (as far as I know all girls of the respective champ can be obtained just like with PoP´s: once you get the first girl the second is available and so on) :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for confirming that revivals aren't officially gone just assumed, I'll keep my fingers crossed they come back.

I think you missed my point about Club Champions, it was whether there revivals would also be removed like Mythics to enhance the "exclusivity" message that KK are pushing. My reason is I wondering is Mika is the first one I won't get during the month and hope I get another chance later.

I understand why they want exclusivity, to force players to send real money now to get girls now as they are one time only. I will be miffed if in the future if te exclusive girls suddenly become available again ..

45 minutes ago, Incubys said:

Thank you for confirming that revivals aren't officially gone just assumed, I'll keep my fingers crossed they come back.

I think you missed my point about Club Champions, it was whether there revivals would also be removed like Mythics to enhance the "exclusivity" message that KK are pushing. My reason is I wondering is Mika is the first one I won't get during the month and hope I get another chance later.

I understand why they want exclusivity, to force players to send real money now to get girls now as they are one time only. I will be miffed if in the future if te exclusive girls suddenly become available again ..

you should be able to get mika later once chad comes back as the cc (which should be february if I´m not mistaken) :)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Incubys said:

Is there any reason why you think Club Champion girls will not be included in the exclusivity push, that people believe the Mythic revivals will be removed ?

Well counter-question: Is there any reason/proof for me not to believe that it´s going to work like it has up until know ? 🤔

Until the the current status quo isn´t changed there´s no reason to believe that cc girls will be removed imho :)

• Hug 1

Club Champions girls are similar to Champions girl (and PoP girls): they're not meant to be obtained in a month; they're a long-term reward. Only high level clubs can get these girls in a single month (I guess? and even if some players actually get the girl in a month, I suppose it's not possible for every member of the club). So, making them "exclusive" wouldn't really make sense.

But, well, if you're looking for certainty... that's not the right place to ask :D Nobody knows for sure what's coming even in a couple of days... probably not even KK :)

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

Well counter-question: Is there any reason/proof for me not to believe that it´s going to work like it has up until know ? 🤔

Until the the current status quo isn´t changed there´s no reason to believe that cc girls will be removed imho :)

Because of the exclusivity push by KK, people are assuming Mythic revivals are gone. When Club Champion girls were introduced they were also advertised as being revived in future, hence my question if they will also be removed. If one goes why wouldn't the other ?

• Like 1

Well, they started with mythic revivials and i guess there is a good ammount of players that wanted to get a girl in the revival. There goes my hopes for Golden Lupa

Everyone who planned around that got fooled.

why did they even start the revivals if they got canelled after two runs?

Their Harem page says "I was available in Mythic Days, I will be back later!"

Edited by Magic1986
  • Like 1

Allow me to state it again in different words than I used elsewhere: IMHO the "exclusivity wish", at least as stated as the devs did up to now (i.e. with very few words, as far as I am able to remember), to me appears absolutely pointless.

For existing players, it is quite logical that this system pushes them to spend more resources (and thus to purchase more bundles and kobans) to get those "exclusive girls". As I see it, the problem, which the devs seem to consider absolutely irrelevant, arises from the fact that with this exclusivity there will always be a percentage of players (when higher, when lower) who despite their efforts will not be able to get the girl. Consequence: one more girl in their Date Pavilion, perhaps one they have striven for using many of their resources, which they will never get, ever again. Result of the consequence: increased frustration, which in the long run causes more and more players to leave the game (hardly releasing positive reviews about it later on).

If I try to imagine a new player approaching the game, apart that actually I can hardly imagine a new player that does not love big challenges ("Wow, one thousand girls to obtain!"), I can't avoid thinking that even those players will hardly go on once they discover that the challenge is even higher that they thought and not always rewarding as they thought ("Eek, spent my money on this and no girl? Ever?"). To not mention free players. I have to admit that as much as I like the graphics in the game and as much as I enjoyed following the story, if I hadn't already been a member for over four years I would definitely say "Starting Hentai Heroes? No thanks, I love hentai, but I'm not crazy up to that point..."

Sure, I can't pretend that the above applies to the majority of people, but, should I have to bet... well, you know. Obviously I can't know what kind of calculations the devs did, but supposing that what I wrote above has a notch of reliability, I can't understand how they plan to continue without players playing the game...

• Like 4