Temp Places of Power

SnowLove

Could be an idea yeah but I don't think it's gonna be done. Generally those are rewards from other activities such as ToF, Seasons or PoA. And energy value decreases over time. After 9 months of playing, I reached the current end of the story. I just cashed my season rewards and was able to save 1200 energy and I don't wanna spend it on champion tickets 🤷‍♂️xD

• Like 1

PoA is a place to spend your season's rewards, mostly. If you don't save and calculate when to spend it, you can have bad surprises. Adding extra CP/Kisses/Worship on PoP could be a good idea but I don't think that in the end it's gonna work well on the game's balance

Energy, worship and kisses aren't even that much of an issue as you can already get them elsewhere, not to mention especially in case of energy it reloads amazingly fast.

Worship can be gained from the Tower of Fame,

Kisses can be gained from the champions once you have defeated them 8 times as well as from Season rewards (although as Yuki said those should be saved for PoA if one wants to participate in it).

The only issue right now is with Combativity which could clearly use another source of income for players because this resource is not only required for I'd say 4 out of 5 events you also need to battle the world villains for cash and the free guys they provide for your harem.

Originally the daily contests provided these extra combativity sources but they've been replaced by gems.

Apart from kobans I am inclined to believe that Combativity is the second most important resource to work with.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

With the game constantly changing the importance of resources changes too. Combat points are important but a lot of the time the guys you farm with them are permanent and you can't miss. PoA & event guys on trolls being the exception. But an argument can be made that kisses are just as important given they too are also needed for PoA in addition they're needed for KC & seasons and they're more limited than combat points are. Yeah you can get them from champions every 5th battle but champions power don't have a cap. My Alban is lv 13 and if I fought him once every 15 minutes at his strength it would take me 1-3 days to defeat him. Next month seasons tiers are also being increased from 61 tiers to I believe 76 which will further increase the need for kisses.

As for the topic itself of having rechargeable resources in PoP I feel like that's not the best place for it. People largely need more for specific things like helping clear PoA, KC and similar events. PoP at best gives rewards every 7 hours and you can't exactly save them. Sure you can wait to claim your prizes until you're ready for them but it doesn't tell you what you've won until you hit claim so you wouldn't be guaranteed the resource you're looking for.

• Like 3

The Places of Power are a bit of a lottery, yes, so completely relying on them isn't really advisable nor would it help much if i.e. Combativity is added as one possible prize among several others as it would be unreliable.

Since both Combativity and Kisses got removed as a reward from places where they could be got from before there should probably be an alternative.

Who knows? Maybe the market could be expanded to include a sort of stock exchange where one resource could be exchanged for another, with costs depending on how many players already did so in the last 24 h.

I already read somewhere about this "path of valour"... It's really hard to don't spend what I get in Seasons, always have something where I need use that. About this season's update, I guess they will include tiers that give us gems and worships