I hate "sex benefector" contest!

SnowLove

I feel you, lol.

It's because of this type of contest I will miss the third and fourth guy in Path of Attraction this month on the main server.

Tier 19, the second to last one, requires to gain 20.000 points in contests which with this stupid contest would require me to invest 50 million of money. It's impossible to gather that much money in just one day.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, Eckos said:

Tier 19, the second to last one, requires to gain 20.000 points in contests which with this stupid contest would require me to invest 50 million of money. It's impossible to gather that much money in just one day.

I saw one idi... err, strange guy who invest 50 million in last contest. That is why I didn't get 1st place in contest today ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Today my balance has loss of ~70m but I'm not upset, I'm satisfied. Why? Coz I spend that money to upgrading my Harem not donate throw it out. Hope game dev would change this contest requirement from donate to spend.

Edited by erhuty
  • Like 1

Y'know I would hate all variants of those "donate" contests way less if they either a) come up less often and especially not on days where you have tasks to fulfill on either PoA or Legendary Contests or b) if there was always at least one alternative condition additionally added like "spend energy" or "gain XP".

Sometimes it seems like the game deliberately waits until you're low on cash in the bank to then throw out the "donate" contest.

Spending existing money to upgrade your guys will be certainly a more effective investment as the possible biggest reward from the donate contest (120 or 300 kobans) can be earned with a few upgraded guys already by placing among the top 30 even in a mid-tier league.