Nothing to spend energy on.

PiperFawn

A little annoyed that to advance in "Where No Man Has Cum Before" I need to spend energy, but I have already completed all available quests and side quests. So there is as far as i can tell no way for me to spend energy making me struck. Basically, I can't make progress or get better rewards because I'm an active player. Can you please get rid of "spend energy" as a goal until there is a way to spend energy?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PiperFawn said:

A little annoyed that to advance in "Where No Man Has Cum Before" I need to spend energy, but I have already completed all available quests and side quests. So there is as far as i can tell no way for me to spend energy making me struck. Basically, I can't make progress or get better rewards because I'm an active player. Can you please get rid of "spend energy" as a goal until there is a way to spend energy?

I've got the same Problem here. I posted it in the forum, but I can't remember where.

Adventure

• New Common Side Quest : “Devilish Details”: Jinny receives an invitation from Hero, but much to her surprise, discovers that the meeting place he specified is actually an abandoned church adorned with demonic symbols and infernal relics! What could Hero be intending to do in such a sinister place? If the invitation truly came from him at all… Check out our latest adventure!

Quoted from the latest Patch Notes.

This would be great, but unfortunately “Devilish Details” is the last side  quest i finnished ...

I'm in the same boat. I have completed all the main and side quests and the current spending energy (which I can't) and earning XP (which I am limited by without quests). Need to stop holding the contests based on spending energy, if there is no way to spend it. I'm at 170/100 at this point. Last month I was up to 300 before a new quest was turned on.

there are a number of side quests that we can do to spend our energy.  but what happens when both the main quest line and side quests have run out and we are left waiting for new ones to be added?  I haven't been playing from the beginning like some others, but I have worked through more than half the side quests while waiting for new main quests to be added.  some older players may already be facing the problem, having completed most or all the side quests by now.

what the game needs is a place where we can spend our energy while waiting for new side and main quests to be added.  a hotel would be nice, a place where we can go and bang the girls again.  even if it doesn't earn us any xp, it would still count towards a contest being energy spent, whenever that one is the contest of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem has come up again. To try to do well in the current contest to win attraction, one of the objectives is to spend energy and I have nothing to spend energy on. Can we please have the champions feature, or better yet, a way to convert energy into combativity points (the fists) which can always be used?