Give players a chance to gain missed guys from previous seasons and PoA events

Eckos

Give players a chance to gain guys from Seasons and Path of Attraction-Events they have missed.

None of them are mythic rarity or overpowered in any way.

This can be done in various ways, perhaps as a "Nostalgia"-feature where old Seasons and PoAs rotate every week and where players looking for certain guys can participate in exchange for some resource fee (maybe 50 champion tickets, 10 Combativity or 1000 gems of every type? To have players choose between using resources for current stuff or chasing older stuff they missed, yet knowing that the chance for the older guys is there).
Inside the feature the participating players can move through the tiers of the chosen season/PoA again to try and unlock the guys they missed beforehand, prizes for the individual tiers can be randomized/varied as the developers see fit. If the player in question already owns one or both (seasons)/all (PoA) guys they can be replaced by additional prizes, maybe Pachinko orbs to also give an incentive for general participation.

Or there could be a new pachinko holding exclusively guys from previous Seasons and PoA-events, with orbs for this one perhaps being earned exclusively in Pantheon's stairway or possibly even in the current season (since it was said the seasons will get more tiers in the future).

Or it could be done as a sort of roulette feature where you spend gems to buy chances to gain shards for previous Season and PoA guys you don't have yet, making the gems a more valuable resource with different uses.

The possibilities are certainly plenty and tbh I wouldn't care much about the "how", just that the feature exists as I'm sure plenty of players miss some guys not because they're not trying to chase and get them but because RNG and similar situations outside of their control prevent it, such as I had this November in the PoA D-Tubers on the main server where I couldn't get the second set of guys (Rigel and Albert) because RNG choose a daily contest impossible to fulfill the conditions for Tier 19 in time with.

On Nutaku I got all four, but there I am about 100 levels higher and have more resources at my disposal.

• Like 2

Last we heard they like the idea of exclusive guys and haven't mentioned any plans for revivals for most the events you've mentioned. That said Gayharem is having a Q&A today in about 3 hours and 45min (6PM UTC+1 time) on the gayharem discord with one of the kinkoid heads so might be a good time for you to ask the question about revivals. I know its a asked question already submitted so we might have more of an answer later today.

• Thanks 1

The exclusivity is fine for stuff like the Mythic guys but in the end the game is a sort of collector's thing as well so making a bunch of guys not accessible runs a little contrary to this.

Many players who miss out on some guys do not do so because of lack of trying or the reluctance to spend resources to earn them but because of outside factors like RNG and/or time denying them.

Another possible argument that could be brought alongside the question about accessibility of older guys is certainly the great potential for frustration among different parts of the player base, especially if for example some of the guys a player missed are exactly within their interest range so they might want them not only for completion's sake but also because they really like their design and art style.

I'm not surprised this being a question asked repeatedly because "collecting guys" (or girls in the Hentai Harem version) is more or less a central part of the game, so the interest in this topic is expected to be high.

No one says it has to be easy, but to have the possibility would at least be nice so people don't have to get worked up if they don't manage to reach the second guy in Season or the 3rd/4th in PoA for whatever reason that is outside their control.

• Like 1

Good idea while I have 40+ guys of 1-99 shards and they are just waste the place in my harem. There were a good option of dating tokens and I hope they will return somehow. It also a good idea to make Mythic guys unavailable for purchase by dating tokens. The same is for club champion's guys, etc. which still obtainable ingame.