Kisses after the Awakenings patch in regards with Kinky Cumpetition event

I have a very simple question, guys 😉 What is your plan for Kinky Cumpetiton now, after that Awakenings patch has occured?

Before we could stockpile kisses (gather Season kisses, Daily rewards, PoA kisses), don't do any Season battles for ~10-15 days (or even more) and use them during KC and still be able to reach level 51 of the Season before the 1st day of Legendary contests.

Now every Season battle gives you 1 gem. So if you don't do Season battles the first 10 days of the Season, you lose ~ 240 gems (or more if you stopped doing Season battles after 2nd KC event of the month).

Losing gems sucks. Without stockpiling the kisses you won't get the KC girl (well, you can technically refill them for 2k+ kobans but do you really want that?).

Opinions? Solutions? Lifehacks? 😉

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Thinking 1

43 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Now every Season battle gives you 1 gem. So if you don't do Season battles the first 10 days of the Season, you lose ~ 240 gems (or more if you stopped doing Season battles after 2nd KC event of the month).

That's a good point. I hadn't really considered it so far. But I'm still stockpiling, and also PvE fights (for MD, not Classic) which also give gems. My gut instinct is that what I'm missing out on is outweighed by what I'll be saving up on.

You'll lose 200+ orange gems. But delaying the progression of the Season is the main problem here. You might not be able to reach the 59th tier (10900 mojo) on time. So depends on your average mojo per battle in Season, how much you need orange gems and how much you want to collect all those girls.

For me 220 orange gems isn't something important. But I will not be able to reach 59th tier on time for LC without 22.5 average mojo per battle. And LC is a very important event, so risking it for KC isn't worth it I think.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Bomba Yeah, new schedule ruins everything. Too much of a delay. Even 100 kisses (which I have now) doesn't seem enough to reach the said tier in time.

Problem solved itself. 🤷‍♂️

There're additional kisses in chests. That might be enough actually. And with 100 kisses right now it's actually quite possible for you to reach the last XP tier.