NEW FEATURE: Path of Valor [PoV] is now LIVE!

holymolly

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

And with this surprise now I'm super sad 😭😭😭 thanks for the info tho, is better to have a bad new in advance and be psychologically prepared for me at least... I think I'll go for the POA with a Santa Claudia (at this point she is going to be somewhere). Now not to be rude but i have to say that this month does not really feel a Christmas for me in the haremverse..... It feels that KK is trying so hard to make me quit 😂😂 but i have a Bunny's invite so only her can kick me out😂😂

KK has already made me quit, long before this newest latest "money grab" thing of theirs.

I'm only still here for now, because I'm just playing out the days left on both of my monthly cards. When each of them "expire",  then I'm gone from both HH and CH, and I won't be coming back to anything involving KK ever again.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, jelom said:

Remember, it is not only you which need a December extra pay for all that Christmas expenses ...

Haha, fair enough, but like I said, the mental toll of remembering so many things is already at a breaking point for me.

I much prefer Comix Harem nowadays, as it's simpler. If not for my guild, I'd be dropping HH already.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

I much prefer Comix Harem nowadays, as it's simpler.

That's not gonna last, you know. It has its own unique balance problems in its current state, and it's also getting all the HH updates and imbalances bit by bit. A year from now, if CxH is thriving, then it's going to be very similar to HH as a gaming experience.

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's not gonna last, you know. It has its own unique balance problems in its current state, and it's also getting all the HH updates and imbalances bit by bit. A year from now, if CxH is thriving, then it's going to be very similar to HH as a gaming experience.

I know, which is disappointing for me. I liked this game when it wasn't a chore but an idle game. That's the opposite the game's director wants to take it towards these days, it's obvious.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

I much prefer Comix Harem nowadays, as it's simpler. If not for my guild, I'd be dropping HH already.

I can't say that I prefer CH, mainly because they set the Events (and daily Contests) up, pretty much the same way as they have it in HH, yet WITHOUT the same number of "income" sources as we have in HH, especially so with any of the Orbs, as they had already nerfed how many of them we get, pretty much by the time CH even got started.

I mean there is no PoP, nor anything even close to it in CH, yet they constantly have the same types of "random" Contests in CH involving using Orbs (and other ones), acting as if the situation in CH was exactly the same as in HH, and before they nerfed everything, taking away stuff, which meant the only way to really "win" the Orb contests, was to spend real money buying the packages with Orbs, which showed to me at least, that KK was going full bore toward the "pay to win" type of game.

In CH, I still have most of my girls with maybe only the 1st Affection level done (if that), and with no way to be able to get any more of them done, especially so now after the price reduction  nerf, as I need to "save" all of my money, to hopefully have enough to be able to raise my Stats each level, let alone to be able to do all the other things, like buying the now much needed books.    😡

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HornyCat said:

I can't say that I prefer CH, mainly because they set the Events (and daily Contests) up, pretty much the same way as they have it in HH, yet WITHOUT the same number of "income" sources as we have in HH, especially so with any of the Orbs, as they had already nerfed how many of them we get, pretty much by the time CH even got started.

I mean there is no PoP, nor anything even close to it in CH, yet they constantly have the same types of "random" Contests in CH involving using Orbs (and other ones), acting as if the situation in CH was exactly the same as in HH, and before they nerfed everything, taking away stuff, which meant the only way to really "win" the Orb contests, was to spend real money buying the packages with Orbs, which showed to me at least, that KK was going full bore toward the "pay to win" type of game.

In CH, I still have most of my girls with maybe only the 1st Affection level done (if that), and with no way to be able to get any more of them done, especially so now after the price reduction  nerf, as I need to "save" all of my money, to hopefully have enough to be able to raise my Stats each level, let alone to be able to do all the other things, like buying the now much needed books.    😡

The game has its problems, I'm not gonna argue about that. I levelled my girls to 2 stars (each one of them), which gives me an income of 600k when the harem is maxed.

I don't touch the contests I can't score 1-4 in, which is like half of them.

When I said I prefered CH. I meant the pace, really, the game is indeed inferior (although I don't want all features in it, like Champions or PoP - it's just a lot of clicking for mediocre rewards)

• Like 3

Back to the topic: PoV will now start tomorrow and not on friday (idk if it was already mention on the forum but since I saw it on discord I thought I´ll go ahead and let you guys over here also know) :) !

(and also a little off-topic comment: to be fair: we´ll get 2 more girls and a few EpP orbs for "free" in the second/ first PoA even if we don´t buy it (the little extra fomo isn´t anything I´m keen on however :D )

• Thanks 4
  • Surprised :O 1

8 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

How is that going to marry with the 2 weeks, Friday to Friday that they've stated? Is the first one just going to be an extra day long?

extra day according to magrat kk :)  (the change is probably just in case they fuck something up again so that there´s actually someone in the office compaired to starting on friday and we´ll have to wait for somebody to fix it longer) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, holymolly said:

yep..the second 5 day event is a "christmas special " for us => suprise! another 7,2k to spent :D :P
(pretty much confirmed from rosso this morning)

(you might wanna take the offer buddy :P )

Wait two of them? That means I must immediately drop todays contest before I run out of tickets. 😭

Balance. They screweth with it.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Sad 1

I am against the "potions of lust" premise behind this feature addition to the Haremverse. The entire trip from Begin City to the Gems Kingdom was based on our hero freeing the mermaids from drug induced lust yet now we are supposed to do exactly what Cora and our Character fought against? 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I am against the "potions of lust" premise behind this feature addition to the Haremverse. The entire trip from Begin City to the Gems Kingdom was based on our hero freeing the mermaids from drug induced lust yet now we are supposed to do exactly what Cora and our Character fought against? 

Your point makes perfect sense to me. It could easily be renamed something like "medals" to better match the path of valor theme, and also avoid any creepy undertones.

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, holymolly said:

So emm .. shouldn´t the PoV girl shards also count towards the PoV or did I miss something ? 😮
(I just claimed 20 shards but it didn´t count towards the PoV 🤔)

They definitely should.

And another thing, since this Objective set we didn't get to test until now that it's live already. This is imbalanced too. We need to collect 11 legendary girls (through a shard-based system only) to complete that PoV. That's insane! There should be 10 times more potions distributed across the board to make this one reasonable as well.

Also, I hope that getting a x100 (like we will today with the classic event's mission girl) will count as 100 shards!

@Noacc This is honestly concerning (along with Holy's mention above that shards appear to not be counted at all as of this writing?). :(

• Thanks 3
  • Thinking 2

For me it worked 🤔 I received 120 additional Potions from the 120 Milestone

Edit:

à l’instant, DvDivXXX a dit :

We need to collect 11 legendary girls (through a shard-based system only) to complete that PoV

You only need 2100~2500 points to complete the path. 2500 to 6500 is just "nice extra", like the 34 000 Mojo required to "complete" the season. So that's 3.5 Legendary Girls to unlock Jezebel, and a bit more than 4 Girls to get the last Epic Pachinko orb. I think it's pretty reasonable. Especially since/if the PoV girl gives potions as well.

I haven't tested it yet, but I hope/assume that getting a new girl e.g. from Season or Pachinko also provides potions. In that case, it's seems quite easy to complete the event.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• DvDivXXX changed the title to NEW FEATURE: Path of Valor is now LIVE!
14 minutes ago, Liliat said:

For me it worked 🤔 I received 120 additional Potions from the 120 Milestone

Thanks for the info.

I'm at least getting potions normally for the KC girl's shards. I'm still concerned about the PoV girl(s)' shards not counting for everyone? I'm not quite there yet myself, but I'll be reluctant to claim any until we get some official confirmation either way.

Edit: Response to your own edit ^^. Edit-ception? Thanks, you're right, I panicked a bit early on the total required to finish the main course. Fair enough on that front, then.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Your point makes perfect sense to me. It could easily be renamed something like "medals" to better match the path of valor theme, and also avoid any creepy undertones.

Medal of valor would work fine before it even went to test server i thought they would just have valor in the name of what you would get from it so was weird to get potions of any kind.

• Like 5

il y a 35 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Edit: Response to your own edit ^^. Edit-ception? Thanks, you're right, I panicked a bit early on the total required to finish the main course. Fair enough on that front, then.

Yeah, cross-replies and edits are a bit confusing 😃

Quick update on this: I still wasn't able to test this (I'm tempted to claim Samane from the Seasons, just to solve the mystery :) but I know it's a bad idea), but considering the current PoV Leaderboard, it seems that all girls can provide potions; including the ones for which you don't receive individual shards. Many players already have thousands of potions, and it would not be possible with only the Club Champions, League and Classic Event going on.

So, they have probably acquired girls (and potions) through other means, such as Pachinko. In this regard, obtaining 3.5 Legendary girls from any source within two weeks definitely seems "more than doable". Even reaching 6500 points as a F2P player is not completely unrealistic, with a bit of planning.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

il y a 58 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Also, I hope that getting a x100 (like we will today with the classic event's mission girl) will count as 100 shards!

I've received my 100 points for a 1* common girl from the x10 great pachinko, so it should be the same for the girls from the event.

• Thanks 5

Thanks a lot for all the confirmations and help figuring this one out, folks. Much appreciated!

@holymolly If you could just try the sign out and back in trick and confirm either way, that'd be perfect. I hope this works! 
PS: I've updated the thread's title for you, again. Now you really have to ask for my lovely Grace as a recurring HH character! ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

And another thing, since this Objective set we didn't get to test until now that it's live already. This is imbalanced too. We need to collect 11 legendary girls (through a shard-based system only) to complete that PoV. That's insane! There should be 10 times more potions distributed across the board to make this one reasonable as well.

I logged to the forum after looking at the Path of Valor for the first time because I wished to write the exact same thing. And allow me to add:

43 minutes ago, Liliat said:

2500 to 6500 is just "nice extra"

3 minutes ago, Liliat said:

In this regard, obtaining 3.5 Legendary girls from any source within two weeks definitely seems "more than doable". Even reaching 6500 points as a F2P player is not completely unrealistic, with a bit of planning.

it may be "nice extra", but in proportion gaining the equivalent of near 11 legendary girls to complete the Path IMHO is way more insane (and incredibly more difficult in the arc of two weeks, unless a player has a lot of girls left in his Epic Pachinko pool along with a good pool of Orbs, meaning that IMHO it will require way more than a little bit of planning) than reaching 34000 mojo in one month to complete the Seasons (especially considering that in both cases the "extra" rewards are nothing to scream at the miracle, especially given the requirements).

All in all, I still remember a declaration of the devs of a bit of time ago, where they stated that they wished to give more rewards to the players, but my continued feeling is that every time they seem to do something to fulfill that statement, after a bit I realize (again) that their arm was shorter than their declarations.

As a side question, shouldn't Path of Valor have occupied the "coming soon" slot in the Sex God Path page? Or am I remembering wrong again?

• Like 3

• DvDivXXX changed the title to NEW FEATURE: Path of Valor [PoV] is now LIVE!
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic