NEW FEATURE: Path of Valor [PoV] is now LIVE!

holymolly

18 minutes ago, Echijoe said:

having some issues collecting the earlier rewards as it drops straight to the current one you've earned.  

Is there a way to scroll back up?

Are you playing in a computer? Mouse wheel should work. Or swipe in a phone. If it's not working, try using a different browser.

• Like 1

I just completed the main path (2500), and bought the paid path, all from natural regen (I only added a +20 Combativity daily reward). 3 days left to collect some extra rewards. I should be able to reach 3250, maybe 3500. I'll use the bonus Combativity from the paid path to progress a bit further in OD.

As expected, this PoV was a lot slower (And I won't be able to complete the bonus path), but I still like how these events interact with each other. Bonus Combativity for OD, bonus XP for LC tomorrow, bonus Kisses for KC...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

I think he talk about the daily login reward of 20 combativity and this isn't good to wait to claim them for a long time.

I don´t see a issue with waiting ^^... I´ve done that myself and now the 20 combativity from the calendar is pretty much always available during MD´s for me ^^(216 kobans less are 216 kobans less after all :D )

• Like 2

Than you have to wait 2 or 3 days after you syncronice with MD. But if you much out of turn and had to wait much more time to syncronice it's a little bit hard to have the patience and you loose some good stuff too. Also combativity can help in other events too and can save the 214 Koban.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

il y a une heure, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

You haven't jigged that to land on the first day of the month (immediately after you bank your Combativity from Seasons/PoA), to save yourself 36 Kobans on MD?

No; I didn't even consider that it was an option :D I never compared the rewards for each month, to see if they were always the same or if they changed. Sacrificing 2 weeks of rewards to save 216 HH-Kobans per month would definitely be worth it IMO. Even if you have to lose 2 or 3 days of rewards every month to keep them in sync (There's only 120 Kobans in there, so wasting up to 3 days per month is approximately -10% of the rewards, which is 12 less Kobans. In return, you save 216 Kobans during MD each month. Pretty decent trade IMO :) Even if we include the 2x EP Orbs, it's still worth it)

2 minutes ago, Liliat said:

No; I didn't even consider that it was an option :D I never compared the rewards for each month, to see if they were always the same or if they changed. Sacrificing 2 weeks of rewards to save 216 HH-Kobans per month would definitely be worth it IMO. Even if you have to lose 2 or 3 days of rewards every month to keep them in sync (There's only 120 Kobans in there, so wasting up to 3 days per month is approximately -10% of the rewards, which is 12 less Kobans. In return, you save 216 Kobans during MD each month. Pretty decent trade IMO :) Even if we include the 2x EP Orbs, it's still worth it)

it´s not like we sacrifice anything .. the calendar just stops so we get the rewards later :D ( though I suppose that probably depends on how you look at it ^^) (the calendar only updates once you claim every reward from the previous one)

36 minutes ago, holymolly said:

it´s not like we sacrifice anything .. the calendar just stops so we get the rewards later :D ( though I suppose that probably depends on how you look at it ^^) (the calendar only updates once you claim every reward from the previous one)

Well, you sacrifice one day of rewards for every day you wait. If that is worth it depends on how many days and which rewards, during which events.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Well, you sacrifice one day of rewards for every day you wait. If that is worth it depends on how many days and which rewards, during which events.

you know how it is .. "free" combativity looks better when you actually need it :P

Just managed to complete this entire PoV, without spending kobans, and gotta say. Not sorry I did it, but I won't be doing that again, ever.

To summarize, for 2 weeks I did all 6 champions with teams setup as bad as possible, to get the max amount of fights out of each every time. Constantly while having a google 15min countdown tab open to keep track off it. Went from 4700ish tickets down to 3539.

Without access to all 6 champs and having at least 1200 tickets stocked, I don't see how this would even be possible for some players.

Very unfun.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Echijoe said:

having some issues collecting the earlier rewards as it drops straight to the current one you've earned.  

Is there a way to scroll back up?

On my PC (running the Chrome browser) I click on the dysfunctional scroll bar and then use my PgUp and PgDn keys to do the scrolling.

I finished with 3297 points, position 64 205th.

As expected, the next Path of Valor is horrible: 2 points per fight (Season or League). 1250 Fights to complete the main path. At 3 fights per hour, that's 417 Hours, or 17.4 Days. 1083 Hours for the full path (45 Days).

I'm glad I decided to skip it anyway :)

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Liliat said:

I finished with 3297 points, position 64 205th.

As expected, the next Path of Valor is horrible: 2 points per fight (Season or League). 1250 Fights to complete the main path. At 3 fights per hour, that's 417 Hours, or 17.4 Days. 1083 Hours for the full path (45 Days).

I'm glad I decided to skip it anyway :)

Enjoy!

Its not even possible to get the girl with natural regeneration...

@ Kinkoid: Tell me you dont play your own game, without telling me you dont play your own game

• Haha 10

seriously ...first the f++ uped PvE PoV now this PvP Pov ... what´s next ? did they maybe lower the points for the Pachinko one as well?? They NEED to AT LEAST fix the ratio for kisses ASAP!! that´s the BARE minimum...I really don´t want to insult anyone but seriously? .. who came up with this point ratio??

BIG FAT 👎

• Like 8

I think that´s what we get for calling the pov pretty good value compared to other stuff.

And since nerfing stuff caused shitstorms in the past you just have to place the hurdle to get stuff that high that it´s impossible to reach. Marketing 101

I think even with a platinumcard you won´t get the last real reward(the orbs)

If they don´t fix this I will skip it, but I seriously suspect this to be a testbaloon like that one poa before christmas to see how much the playerbase will take before it starts hurting their bottomline

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

Let's also remember that it's not a good idea to use all of your natural regens on Seasons. For instance, I'll stop after completing the main path to give me better chances of getting wins during the PoA at the end of the month. Others save for KC. So the 1800 figure isn't even achievable.

Haven't tested yet, but the goal doesn't specify you need to win. So, you might be able to spend your kisses even after completing the main path, and losing on purpose, to make PoA fights easier. I'll check that once we get the new contests.

Edit: I've tried it on the test server; you also get 2 points per loss. So, don't worry about wasting fights.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

@JustVisitingRebornIf I want to make a statement about the calculation of an event I have to take the natural regen (season), respective the max amount of possible actions in the time (league) as base because they are the same for all players. If players make decisions that prevent them from reaching specific stages of the Path, that's a balancing thing from playerside (what's worth more). So the 1800-1850 points is the amount of points the defs say "this will be reachable with normal gameplay" in this PoV and that is ............

If they would give 4 points from Kisses and 6 from league performances the path can be ok, but not with theese laughable amount of points from performances!

• Like 5