NEW FEATURE: Path of Valor [PoV] is now LIVE!

holymolly

• 2 weeks later...

Another PoV ending:

9101 points (Down from 9942 for the first occurrence)

Final rank #1037 (Up from #2062 for the first occurrence)

Looks like everyone grabbed less shards this time, compared to the first PoV. I guess players realized that rank doesn't matter, and that getting more than 6500 shards is not that useful :) Also, I think the events were better aligned (awarding more "guaranteed" legendary girls) the first time, compared to this one, so it was a bit easier to get shards the first time.

No update for the "Level up" PoV. Gaining levels is still the best way to get points, with ridiculously low rewards for Awakening or Upgrading.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

ComicsH has the worst one right now

I thought that at first as well but checking Objective it looks correct. I think CxH just using different names for things. next Month will probably be Night-Club rather then Pachinko. thay mean the same thing

• 3 weeks later...

The current path of valor is impossible even with season and the bought valor, normally it should be completed easily if actively play. it's already the less worth "pack" no need to make it so hard

Edited by fenronin

Well, the rewards from 2750 to 6500 are minor bonuses on a loop; just like the 63-76 rewards in season. They're nice additions, but they're not worth much.

il y a 8 minutes, fenronin a dit :

why would anyone pay the amount of kobans for just the 2100 rewards

0-2500 are just the best rewards by far. PXP and Books especially (and the girl, obviously). After that, you get what? 40k GXP? 8 Combativity? 12 Kisses? 4 MPx1? That's worthless.

If I weren't saving my Kobans for Mythic Girls at the moment, I would definitely buy the paid path "just" for the 2500 rewards.

il y a 8 minutes, fenronin a dit :

I had no problem so far completing them

Contests and Champions are pretty hardcore though. But I guess it depends on your level and playstyle.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Contests and Champions are pretty hardcore though. But I guess it depends on your level and playstyle.

Champions? You mean PvE? If you can obtain a mythic while the PoV last it's not such a great problem to reach the 6500 points, but without it's very hard and need a lot of tickets storaged. One other thing what heldped me at the second time the PvE PoV lasted was that I had storaged some worship because I stucked at a wall. Now I wait for the next PvE and storage worship to have a good start (and some aditional points) for the next PvE PoV.

With the CmC it could be much easier to reach a good amount of points in the Contest PoV,.

il y a 15 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

With the CmC it could be much easier to reach a good amount of points in the Contest PoV,.

Right, that's essentially 6 extra contests. However, I wonder how they'll count. Will we have to reach Top 10 in CbC to get more points? Or will Top 15 be enough? We'll have to see.

Come to think of it, it's high time we unpinned this one too. We're on Pov #10, halfway through the second live cycle. It's no longer a super new feature we need to figure out or discuss regularly (3 weeks of inactivity before today's bump, 2 weeks before the previous one... it shows ^^).

Old news, good news.

• Like 3

grafik.png.7eff65e991d05f9e36ab9b5901cd77d1.png

Some kisses left (41 with the kisses from PoA) but not worth to spend them. All battles from League and the KC in the middle of the PoV give this relativ good result. Last time this PoV was active I had less than 5000 points because the surely parallel KC starts one day before PoV and I needed all natural regen Kisses for the KC Girl so I had to "waste" more than 100 Kisses at Thursday and could only start with 9 Kisses in the PoV.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 8:03 PM, Liliat said:

Another PoV ending:

9101 points (Down from 9942 for the first occurrence)

Final rank #1037 (Up from #2062 for the first occurrence)

Looks like everyone grabbed less shards this time, compared to the first PoV. I guess players realized that rank doesn't matter, and that getting more than 6500 shards is not that useful :) Also, I think the events were better aligned (awarding more "guaranteed" legendary girls) the first time, compared to this one, so it was a bit easier to get shards the first time.

No update for the "Level up" PoV. Gaining levels is still the best way to get points, with ridiculously low rewards for Awakening or Upgrading.

Congrats .  I don't try to go to far over 6500 because just wasting resources that going need for future events and if not unlocking the second koban path you can stop at 2100 because that is where you get the last shards for the girl and after 2500 points the rewards for the unlocked koban rewards are pretty low as well for the points needed.

I hate the contest pov because old contests that you still have not claimed do not give points as well so every contest seems like a legendary/cumback contest so have to normally overspend to get top spots in the contests and only really top 4 rewards are worth the effort in normal contests as well the gems need to be increased in normal contests way to low.

Edited by natstar

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

In the first appearance of Contest-PoV the older Contests didn't count too, so no change here.

okay, but that was the only explanation we had for the people with MASSIVE impossible starting scores last time.

1 minute ago, Gotaku said:

okay, but that was the only explanation we had for the people with MASSIVE impossible starting scores last time.

One was confirmed from Noacc as Dev-Account that they forgot to hidden (was the 2400 points from start). 324 for the first place in ranking could be a whale who did many PoPs with Koban-enforcer.

• Like 1

The worst PoV format is back, but it's been slightly improved (with the few extra points from PoPs). Most importantly, we have 3 more contests per week compared to last time now, thanks to CbC, so it should be less painful. I don't expect it to be good enough, but better for sure.

• Like 4

il y a 3 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

I don't expect it to be good enough, but better for sure.

At least it's a lot less competitive.

We get:

- 840 points from Daily Missions

- 1008 points from PoV (3 times per day) or 672 (Twice a day)

- 45 points from Classic Event missions 😂 (PoV will end just before OD this time)

- 960 from CbC when aiming at Top 15 each time (Which is largely doable in my experience)

So the main path is doable without any specific results in daily contests. Then, contests should add at least a thousand points on top of that (although that's the least predictable value). I usually aim either at 26+ or Top 4 when possible, but during this PoV, I'll be satisfied with Top 25 or Top 10 if I can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

grafik.png.b119ca5847aaacac2e21dc4c9986e0bd.png

I'm proud of me: the minimal goal is reached much earlier than expected. It's very interesting to me that the last days the contests wasn't so much harder than in normal weeks. I had expected much more of the feeling from LD in this days but not, it's much more relaxed against last Contest-PoV.

Could be the aditional Contests from CmC, the aditional points from PoPs or that a bunch of players have given up with this PoV. Neverthelsess the PoV is wide from a good status in my eyes but now it seemes it will be more interesting to buy the second path.

• Like 1

I'm not trying too hard in contests. I'm aiming at the usual Top 15 for CbC, and cheap Top 10/25 for Daily Contest if I can; top 50 otherwise. Because we don't really need contests anymore, they're not that important.